MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

Tell us how MoneyPlus Advice made you happy
Very helpful amd professional
Hi Tony, thanks for your review! It sounds like you're enjoying our service so far, but if there's anything we can do to turn those 3 starts into 5, you can let us know at info@moneyplus.com. Thanks! MoneyPlus Advice
Mixed feelings really x
Hi Lorraine, We're sorry to hear you feel this way. If there’s anything you’d like to discuss bout your experience, please contact Kate.dawkins@moneyplus.com - we’ll be happy to help and ensure you only receive an excellent service. Thanks, MoneyPlus Advice
Provide a good service .
I have had issues in the past with wrong advice and staff being rude.and have been told it has been looked into.they people I spoke to today where very polite and helpful
MoneyPlus is a good firm to deal with, my only grouse is that I am getting emails and text messages about the savings on utilities - gas, electricity, telephones etc. When my account was reviewed there was another attempt to capture our utility business.
Personally myself and my husband have had a few issues since leaving money plus, due to technical errors etc. I’m hoping these have now been dealt with, they were truly helpful when with them, issues only arose when we left. It has been dealt with me professionally though. Honest opinion to get help out of debt there ok but from our own personal experience I’m unsure to recommend.
At MoneyPlus Advice, we always do our best to support people to financial freedom and help people live better. As you know, your issue was taken very seriously, it had been dealt with swiftly and we have since corrected the technical problems causing the error. Whilst issues like these are very uncommon, we will always endeavour to find a resolution as best we can. Thanks, MoneyPlus.
When I joined Clearview finance, which became money plus. I was in a bad way financially. But they made all the right noises to put me at ease. Unfortunately it was all lies the service I received over the last 6yrs has been the worst I’ve ever had and still don’t know what I was paying for. If I complained it was ignored just a dreadful and stressful time for me and my family. Having said that Dominic in the settlements team was a breath of fresh air. He was honest and upfront with his intentions always polite and courteous and this was reflected within the full team in the settlements department. Him and his team are the only reason I scored three. If I was only doing the review on there team I would of given a five. Likewise if i was scoring the rest of moneyplus it would have been a one. I honestly wouldn’t recommend you to anyone and I certainly wouldn’t use you guys again. But to be clear the negative comments on here are aimed at the customer service department and NOT the settlements department. The settlements dept deserves a medal for in my case giving me a good outcome to a horrible experience.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience during your time with us, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Additionally, we are pleased that our settlements team were ultimately able to provide you with a positive outcome. We wish you all the best for the future - MoneyPlus Group.
Good at managing my account although charges could be reduced to allow more money to allocated to accounts. Staff all very helpful. Tracey carries out my annual review and was very sympathetic and professional about my situation
June was very good explained everything to me and very helpful and understanding to my need
It is to soon to comment on how this will work for me. However the people I have spoken with seem really nice and seem to know what they are doing.
Very helpful but never spoke to them over phone all done online
I preferred it when Baines & Ernst ran the company. They were more helpful & never once asked me how I got myself into this situation. They never judged me, they were always pleasant & understanding. I hope I can say the same about Moneyplus in the future, but I can,t at this moment in time. Sorry.
I was instantly called back after my initial enquiry and thought that was brilliant. The guy on the phone Chris was helpful and polite and non judgemental, again great. As soon as I agree to the plan aand sign paperwork to say I will pay you for your service, I stop getting responses from emails, and I did not receive the call back that I was promised. Ive bee told. cancel all your direct debits. we will sort it out, but can I put faith in you or not?
Hi, we’re very sorry to hear this. Someone will be in touch with you today. Thanks, MoneyPlus
Not sure why you think being in debt is something to be happy about
We appreciate that being in debt is a serious matter, and we don’t take our customer’s situations lightly. However, we do try to ensure that our customers feel more positive after speaking to us than they did before. If you would like to discuss your recent experience with MoneyPlus, you can do so by calling 0800 988 2318
The advisor was polite and friendly. I was warned before hand that she’d go into detail and it would take about 45-60 mins. It could have been a much shorter call if a lot of unnecessary questions weren’t asked and if I didn’t have to listen to a pitch on products I wasn’t interested in and information on things I wasn’t eligible for. This was a waste of my time.
Helped me out but the fees are too much I have arranged with creditors to pay direct so all the money is going to the right places now and I'll be debt free sooner
MoneyPlus Advice is rated 4.81 based on 2,199 reviews