MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Advice
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

Tell us how MoneyPlus Advice made you happy
I have & always believe an online review is the modern way....eg getting an insurance quote etc.
Hi Anthony, thanks for your feedback! Whilst we aren’t offering online reviews at this time, we always take these kinds of considerations on board when looking to further improve the great service we offer our customers. A member of our team will be in touch shortly to discuss this with you. Thanks, MoneyPlus.
Moneyplus.com took over from Baines & Ernst. When Moneyplus took over they reduced the monthly management fee of £45 a month (which is better) BUT didn't manage the account. For 10 years I had been on a DMP and was in a position to pay all of my creditors off. I phoned Moneyplus to cancel and they said I still owed a total of £17K+! It turns out that they were completely wrong - someone had updated a creditor balance to £16000 instead of £56!!!! When I just called all of my creditors to pay them off, one was still being paid monthly (to a total of £246 which could have gone elsewhere - even though the account was closed and paid up! Very disappointing. I would not recommend Moneyplus at all. Knowing what I know now, you can manage yourselves direct with your creditors without the need to waste money on a management fee and at least track it properly!!
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with your plan. We always aim to do right by our customers so we'll make sure that one of our advisors contacts you to discuss your case in more detail. Thanks, MoneyPlus
annual review too long, every time I have tried to complete it online it does not work or goes wrong after spending a lot of time entering information. when review was done over phone had a lot of confusion over income and outgoings, whether it should be the last three months or the next three months, which were very different.
Hi there, thanks for raising this issue. We are aware that reviews can take some time to complete as we need to make that your solution is suitable for you and your current situation, at least once every year. Reviews are important parts of any plan and as such, we’re always looking for ways to improve and help make this part easier for our customers. We’re sorry about the issues and confusion one of our advisors will be in touch with you to discuss this further.
Stressful
Hi there, we’d like to know more about your experience to see what we could do better. Please contact us on info@moneyplus.com
The management of my debtors was ok however when it came to me settling my final balance they completely screwed it up and neglected to pay one of my creditors which meant when I thought they had given me the correct final balance there was in fact a creditor that had been missed. This meant I had to set up another payment to that creditor when I thought I was debt clear. They tried to blame it on the creditor sending them the wrong info but in fact the error was on the moneyplus side and they offered me no compensation or anything.
We’re sorry you had a bad experience with us. We’ve looked back over your case and can see that we were initially supplied with incorrect balances by your creditors, which led to us making an error following this. We are currently looking into it further and will be in touch with you to discuss how we can put this right.
I appreciate your help and I might be difficult to explain to, but the reviewer did shout. In future there is no need to, as I wanted to tell her, but I was really upset.
Hi, we’re very sorry to hear this and someone will be in touch today. Thanks, MoneyPlus
i have made first payment some of the money has gone to the creditors yet i keep receiving correspondence from creditors saying that i have only made partial payment you haven't informed them of the plan at all which was promised i have tried to contact the gentleman i first spoke with but he is never available i have tried emailing him and i receive nothing back and not just this i have had advice from the citizens advice bureau saying that you should already know the address' of the creditors as you are said to be such a big company.
MoneyPlus Advice is rated 4.81 based on 2,199 reviews