MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Advice
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MoneyPlus Advice Reviews

Tell us how MoneyPlus Advice made you happy
Had my review with Tracey something I always feel concerned about but I have to say that she handled all the process efficiently and in a friendly manner which I can’t praise her highly enough for. Tracey told me all the different options available to me and I chose at this stage to continue with the debt management plan. If all your staff are as professional and deal with clients as well as Tracey did with me I am sure you must have a great workforce. Thank you Tracey
Don't trust this company they will drive you crazy.not helping you they help them selfs.
We can’t find a record of you in our customer database from the details left here, but we’d like to discuss this post with you further. Please contact us by calling 0800 988 2318 Thanks.
I am on IVA with money plus since 2012 my last payment was may 2017 but they say they have to extand the term to November 2017 because of some arrear. so I contact them when they will close my iva they say after last review now they asking for more proffs and all last year bank statement.we are on December 2018 please be aware that ones you get in to IVA there is no way out plus this company are not honest and they will make your life hell.this is my experience with theme.I wish I went for bankruptcy instead.
Thanks for your message, I believe one of our advisors has now spoken to you and we’re looking into your case in detail to see if there’s any more we can do to help. If you need us in the meantime, don’t hesitate to call on 0800 988 2318 Thanks.
I left once I was forced to join them because of a takeover The fees everyone pays is different, in my case £40 but my partner with the same monthly payment as me, pays £30. I questioned it and was told its not up for discussion. Dreadful company who take advantage of people in hard and desperate circumstances.
i have made first payment some of the money has gone to the creditors yet i keep receiving correspondence from creditors saying that i have only made partial payment you haven't informed them of the plan at all which was promised i have tried to contact the gentleman i first spoke with but he is never available i have tried emailing him and i receive nothing back and not just this i have had advice from the citizens advice bureau saying that you should already know the address' of the creditors as you are said to be such a big company.
I have been a customer of Moneyplus for many years now, and I can honestly say that they are a fantastic group of people. Always happy to discuss issues and help where they can, but most impirtantly, never ever judgemental and they have literally helped me get my life back together again. I was tied up with lots if debts from a previous marriage breakdown and didnt know where to turn. Every aspect of debt control is handled by these guys, in a prefessional manner. I love talking to them as im a Mancunian living in the South and its like being home! Thank you for your help and support Moneyplus
MoneyPlus always make me feel comfortable when going through my yearly review. Always very professional and respectful
Very nice lady who called to do review. She went through security before discussing anything. The whole process was very efficient
Very helpful young lady made me feel bas though she was there to help me
They seem to employ staff who can relate to their clients and because of that it is very easy to deal with them. I have just had a financial review with Tracy from MoneyPlus and she was great to talk to, very understanding and empathetic which turned a potentially difficult and slightly intimidating meeting into one where the process was, in fact, relaxed, helpful and not at all fraught. Thank you Tracy
So I had a call from Chris how is organising the plan to help with my debt and I have to say that he's absolutely helped me out massively with my debts, with explaining the options available and asking on an amount I can comfortably afford which after doing the income expenditure we came to a comfortable amount. The ball has now started with helping me be slot more happier stress free knowing that I have a an experienced company helping me with these.
Very helpful,polite and understanding.
Very helpfull advice and services cat was very helpfull and a friendy person understanding my debts fell like a weight has been lifted would recommend such lovely friendly helpfull people
Stressful
Hi there, we’d like to know more about your experience to see what we could do better. Please contact us on info@moneyplus.com
this company is just like any other business .and make no mistake ,it's out to make money how can they justify almost doubling the fees during the past year I pay £150 a month of which £45 gets taken off for fees, how would they care for an assessment of where the money goes?I have been in a debt management plan since 2010 and can hardly see a drop in the total owed in nearly 9 years.But they know that they have people over a barrel so it carries on there should be a government investigation into the fees charged and rates they charge capped just as happened recently with payday lenders , who like Moneyplus are out to fleece the vulnerable.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service from MoneyPlus and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this in more detail with you. As you have not provided any contact details we’d like you to email complaints@moneyplus.com and one of our team can get in touch. MoneyPlus is a privately owned business which charges for its services. The fees are a flat rate fee for all customers. The business is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we have exceptionally high standards and high levels of customer satisfaction. There are free to use debt advice agencies, we will have informed you of these alternatives when you joined and at your annual review stage. You can contact the Money Advice Service for more information about free debt advice at any time. We hope we have the opportunity to discuss your concerns in more detail.
So I now get a message that I cant reply to (coincidence????) saying they have left voicemails for me...... totally untrue. I have no voicemails from them on landline or mobile... still waiting to speak to someone........ as I have been for 6 weeks..........
Hi Joanne, Unfortunately, we are unable to reply through Reviews.co.uk but you can contact us directly by emailing info@moneyplus.com. I believe one of our advisers has now been in touch but please do email if you require any further assistance. Thanks, MoneyPlus
Awful company! Been trying to speak to someone about my plan for 6 weeks and keep getting fobbed off. Nobody ever calls you back. Been wanting to pay my account off in full, but they obviously just want you to keep paying the monthly fee's!!! total joke
Hi Joanne, We’re sorry we haven’t been able to reach you, our advisors have left voicemails on your landline and mobile. Someone will attempt to contact you again today to go through the final payment process with you. Congratulations on completing your plan! MoneyPlus
Moneyplus is not interested in helping .......it’s not even worth me commenting
Hi, We’re sorry to hear you feel like this. One of our advisors has been trying to contact you to discuss your concerns and has left a voicemail. We hope to speak to you soon to resolve any issues you’re experiencing.
The team at MoneyPlus have always been helpful and supportive and have helped me to become debt free. After experiencing severe financial difficulties it is absolutely fantastic to have achieved this and although it's a difficult journey sometimes the team are always there to help. Can't thank them enough.
MoneyPlus Advice is rated 4.81 based on 2,198 reviews