Moneyplus.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Moneyplus.com

How would you rate Moneyplus.com ?

H People From You
Unverified Reviewer
"Right its about time people you wake up why are you paying £44.50 when you can easy set up a standing order from you account for same amount and pay the debt of much faster for example you debt is 1000 you pay £534 to money plus then the remaining to debt and take 2 years what if you phone first the componeny set up standing order you will pay it off faster"
Mrs Y Dawn Mckenna
Verified Buyer
"Very understanding there to help"
Mr G Gordon Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with very helpful excellent customer service"
Mr D Savage
Verified Buyer
"The person who called made sure that he gave me all the information so that I could make a proper informed decision about my situation"
"The management of my debtors was ok however when it came to me settling my final balance they completely screwed it up and neglected to pay one of my creditors which meant when I thought they had given me the correct final balance there was in fact a creditor that had been missed. This meant I had to set up another payment to that creditor when I thought I was debt clear. They tried to blame it on the creditor sending them the wrong info but in fact the error was on the moneyplus side and they offered me no compensation or anything."
We’re sorry you had a bad experience with us. We’ve looked back over your case and can see that we were initially supplied with incorrect balances by your creditors, which led to us making an error following this. We are currently looking into it further and will be in touch with you to discuss how we can put this right.
Mr S Edward Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Caller was very understanding and carried out review smoothly and efficiently"
"Having the same problems as previous reviewer! I was told my plan would be completed in May now I’m being told I’ve got another 5 months to pay! The balance on the portal hadn’t changed for months despite paying £375 a month and has amazingly gone up again from when I last looked at it last week! How is this when I have never missed a payment in 8 years? When I ring I get told different amounts still owing & every time that amount goes up. I have paid an awful lot of money in fees over the years & no one can tell me anything so what exactly have I been paying for? I am now having to look into this matter & take professional advice at extra cost to me."
Hi, we’re really sorry to hear you’re not happy, we always try our best to provide accurate information on balances but this does rely on creditors to send up to date figures. The different amounts shown on your Portal will relate to your Estimated Debt Remaining (you can find an explanation of this if you click or hover over it) and your Last Confirmed Balances. We haven’t been able to find you in our database with the information left here, but if you would like someone to go through these amounts with you, please call us on 0800 988 2318 and we will be more than happy to discuss it further.
"I have just phoned up to see if I could pay off my plan today. I have been told that the creditors will have to be contacted to get a price to see how much I will have to pay. when I log on to my account it says 3 more months left that's 3 payments, I pay £305 a month so that makes it £915 for 3 payments. But then it says £1,003, then the estimated left is £1,383. I got told on the phone its about £1,428. That's four different amounts. I don't understand how you cannot get a final figure? I am paying you how ever much a month for your service and it doesn't seem like you are doing anything unless I contact you. When I took that plan out I got told 8 months I will be debt free. I got told a month before it finished I still have 6 months left I cannot see how you can’t get this information any quicker. 9 months into the plan and still no final figure and i’m getting told £1,400 left now i’m starting to think i’m never going to get out of debt. I send messages phone them up and the always find away to put off helping me out. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They sound nice at the start them after that they don’t want to know."
Hi Adam, Thanks for letting us know about these discrepancies, one of our team is looking into your account in more detail and will get the bottom of why you’re being shown different figures. Gathering balances can be tricky, we need to make contact with each creditor and wait for them to get back to us before we can confirm the exact amount. This can mean that some balances are more up to date than others. Waiting for confirmed balances is especially important when helping with final settlements to ensure you don’t under or overpay. We’re sorry that you don’t think you’ve had good service so far, we’ll do our very best to help with your settlement.
Mrs P Anne Papaconstantinou
Verified Buyer
"John O,Brian was very helpful, and very understanding throughout the review."
Mrs C McEwan
"Good service from John"
Mr J Patrick Thomas Moore
Verified Buyer
"Good conversation with one of your team"
Mrs A Whitehouse
Verified Buyer
"June was very understanding to our family situation. Explained everything really well and made me feel at ease."
Mr J Edward Trotter
Verified Buyer
"Hello, June your agent was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. Thank you."
Mr S Leo Douglas
Verified Buyer
"My financial situation changed with a new job, so had to take a reassessment for my income/expenditure. The adviser I spoke with, John, was really thorough and reassuring with me, ensuring that my new disposable income will help pay off my debts on my new Debt Management Plan. I can't thank these guys enough for their hard-work and care."
Mr A Edward Randlesome
Verified Buyer
"By looking after my financial affairs for me so I don't have any worries"
Mrs T Veronica Collins
Verified Buyer
"I had my review with a very nice chap and could not be happier. John O' Brian was polite, courteous and explained everything. As I said to John I am more than happy with all that Money Plus are doing for me. Thank you once again John Indian."
Miss K Elsie James
Verified Buyer
"John was very helpful and polite. I know understand my situation more and what options are available for me."
Mr N Paterson And Mrs Yvonne Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Jane, who we spoke to today was very helpful and understanding"
"They helped me to be able to sleep at night. Was there every step of the way, never judged and was so understanding. Thank you Money Plus for giving my life back."
"Information given"