Moneyplus.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Moneyplus.com

How would you rate Moneyplus.com?

Mrs D Mccarrick
Unverified Reviewer
"Dont autherisr transaction let you enter my bank twice ad take money"
Hi, we’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with our service. We were unable to find your details on our system using the information in your message but if you would like to discuss any problems you may have had, please call us on 0800 988 2318.
"June was completely excellent, going over every concern in finite detail. Exceptional service"
"Nicole was very good"
Mr D Pyefinch
Verified Buyer
"Good telephone mana felt comfortable and informed"
Mrs K Jean Riddell
Verified Buyer
"John O'Brian I believe his name was was very patient with me this evening whilst going through my review, I really value his understanding of my situation and the fact I had 3 very noisy children in the back ground. Thankyou for making the review nice and easy for me."
Mrs N Bell
Verified Buyer
"They have taken the stress and worry off my mind and dealt with my creditors on my behalf for me... staff are always friendly and as helpful as they can be when you speak to them. 😀"
"I am happy to say that the review was carried out in a very professional manner and the advisor answered my questions in an efficient way. Many thanks to the Moneyplus team."
"June was very understanding And went through everything Which I understood."
S Anderson
Verified Buyer
"The service I receive is superb. I don’t have to worry about continually being contacted by creditors and my circumstances are always taken into account before agreeing a final monthly payment."
Mrs K Finch
Verified Buyer
"love this company, always helpful and ready to put you at ease..."
P Douglas Bean
Verified Buyer
"All the staff were amazing very helpful and caring if I had a problem they were always there to help. For example in February Amy did my annual review I know I talk a lot but she was very helpful and patient with me also today I spoke with Rachel who was also so amazing thank you all so much for putting faith back in to humanity many thanks Phil Bean"
Mrs S Hone
Verified Buyer
"Today I had my debt management plan review, this was conducted by Rebecca. She was very helpful and professional, I felt at ease with her, in my opinion she is a real asset to your company. Thank-you for all your help Rebecca."
"Excellent service"
"sorted my money problems out very well"
"Taken away the stress"
"All ways good and help me to answer my questions and political"
"Great service, everything explained in detail, at the end of the phone for any queries, act efficiently to sort out paperwork and take away the worry of the dreaded phone calls and letters. I can sleep easy and manage my finances. Am in a much better place thanks to the dedicated team who deal with my account with empathy."
"By helping me manage my finances better"
"Sort out problems efficiently helpful keep you regularly updated"
"They simply took away my financial worries."
Moneyplus.com is rated 4.70 based on 235 reviews