Moneyplus.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Moneyplus.com

Tell us how Moneyplus.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"My debt management plan started in 2011 with Blackberry, and Money plus, I think are the third company to manage it. I suppose on the plus side they have kept kept my creditors at bay although, they've been compensated (nearly £500 per year) which I dont have a problem with. I suppose my issue (following my last review) is being dictated to by people who sound as if they've just left school on what i spend on haircuts, christmas presents etc. Unlike the glossy adverts and many of your reviews, i specifically DID NOT FEEL in control (quite the opposite.) Luckily i was in a position to clear my debts and take back control without answering to a 16 year old. I also didnt like being asked (repeatedly) about priority debts which incidently Money Plus, ive never been in debt with and quite frankly is none of your bloody business! Even when I cleared the debt in full i was asked, where I got the funds from? Again what right do you have to ask? When I challanged this, I was told something spurious about a duty of care..... Now maybe some people cant be trusted to manage their own affairs, and need this patronising level of interfering, but surely in this day and age that one size fits all, "this is how we do things" approach went out of fashion 30 years ago, and if you're offering a service it needs to be tailor made for the client. Its our DMP after all, not yours. After reading some of your smug "answer for everything" replies to complaints, dont bother responding to mine, im well rid of you. Wish i had done it years ago. But maybe you might want to think on some of my comments."
"Moneyplus, where amazing, the help they gave and the way they explained everything was so helpful. If you need help with finances this is the company to deal with, they are professional, personal and will do their upmost to help you out no matter what the problems. Five stars."
"Very good explain all possibilities and helpful"
"Very informative and friendly people!"
"the information was good and the review was well handled"
"friendly helpful staff but hard to get through on the phone at a time convenient to me specially with the settlement team as I work during their office hours and phones are restricted where I work for security reasons, so later hours would help"
"Money Plus have helped me sort out my life and finances. Thank you"
"Very helpful and friendly."
"Had a great review by June she is lovely and very understanding of my situation I’m glad my next review is booked in with her personally continuity of talking to the same person is great and takes all the stress and worry out of having to be in debt management; hearing a familiar friendly voice is half the battle won already"
"John O'Brien was very competent and out me at ease"
"I understood everything discussed and found it easy to answer all the questions asked of my financial situation. All the advice I was given was taken onboard and I am now looking at ways to afford reducing my dept quicker."
"Efficient settlement service with all processes and figures fully explained with regular updates."
"The lady I spoke to today was really nice and extremely helpful"
"Many thanks for your help and advice, first class service friendly and helpful, once again thank you very much"
"When settling my account with the settlement team it was very fast . I was very impressed and would recommend them to any one , Big thanks from me"
"Very helpful company takes away all the worry and concerns over debt"
"The man who did my review was extremely helpful & explained everything well so I got the most out of my dept management. I feel that everything has always ran smoothly with money plus managing my dept & they accommodate for all changes in situations"
"Had my review with June. She was very thorough and explained everything clearly. The advice she gave me was honest and in my best interest."
"would recommend your service"
"my advisor John Obrien was extreamley helpful"
Moneyplus.com is rated 4.67 based on 476 reviews