Moneyplus.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Moneyplus.com

Tell us how Moneyplus.com made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Chris was excellent. Everything explained simply so I had a full understanding. Thank you"
"I was treated with kindness and respect, during my annual review, by a lady named June. She gave me lots of information and advice during the call. Very helpful and informative. I suffer with anxiety and she put me at ease..."
"Excellent communication and really reassuring"
"I felt upset and embarrassed before I rang. Chris was so nice and understanding, I feel like I’ve had the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders. Everything was explained properly, no judgment just clear and concise information. Very glad I phoned. Thank you"
"I have had nothing but help of Moneyplus very happy with their service staff are very helpful. Thank you."
"After both of my in-laws falling seriously ill they were not able to make regular payments as they had done over the previous years. This was an extremely worrying and stressful time for the family. Money plus however took away all of the stress and were able to manage the debt on behalf of my in laws and in fact was able to negotiate most of the debt being cancelled. Money plus should feel very proud that it has such thoughtful and conscientious people working in their Customer Service department. Thank you very much Moneyplus (especially aiesha )"
"Really great help . Very friendly and listened to me"
"Money plus review on the 10th June Carried out by telephone call with a very helpful person. A big thanks to money plus for dealing with my creditors."
"Chris was very helpful & he explained everything in such a clear way. Thank You"
"Spoke to a very lovely and professional young lady , really good at her job . I think her name was June ."
"I have been in contact with Cath Lee and have found her very helpful I suffer with anxiety after just coming out of an abusive relationship and found that she made me feel confident she explained every thing clearly and concisely and explained to my mum who could explain Any thing that I wasn't sure on as well thank you for being a huge support Cath"
"On the ball!"
"Very helpful fining the best possible solution for you."
"Domanic was really helpful and knowledgeable in dealing with my paying off in total any debt still outstanding . I ended up with a fairly substantial saving on the final settlement. Thanks for your help Domanic , once again ."
"Great service again, June was very understanding and I was feeling very clear with her excellent way of explaining during my review."
"Explained very clearly in every detail,made me feel at ease"
"Good advice"
"It was very clear, and very helpful"
"Excellent service, thank you Jane."
"Tracy made me feel relaxed and at ease.would highly recommend if you need financial help."
Moneyplus.com is rated 4.72 based on 822 reviews