Moneyplus.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Moneyplus.com

How would you rate Moneyplus.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Craig was friendly and very helpful. When we finished our phone call my mind was more a ease, it was good to talk to someone who listen and understood like talking to a friend."
"good honest feedback"
Mr D Buckland
"Great help thanks june"
Mr B John Bryant
"Accurate & Considerste."
M Vyvian Welch
Verified Buyer
"Well this morning I had my annual review with a young man called Raja I was obviously a little nervous beforehand -- but his calm , professional manner soon put me at my ease-- he was patient throughout and answered all my questions clearly and in detail He was so kind to me throughout and very understanding I am slowly clearing my debts and want to say thank you to Raja and Moneyplus"
Mr A Irving
Verified Buyer
"Bu explaining all my options and advising accordingly"
Miss V Colclough
Verified Buyer
"After my review today, I have a better understanding on how to clear my debts quickly. Advised that I could speak with the creditors and arrange paying them direct which I did not no I could do. I therefore made a call and cleared one of my debts fully."
"The advisor was friendly and courteous and made me well informed"
Mrs E Noble
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service, polite friendly staff. Thankyou June for my yearly review."
"Understanding and not judging"
Mr D Colella
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, very happy to deal with them. Very professional I would recommend them to anyone . I would recommend"
Mrs A Jones
Verified Buyer
"Young lady that we spoke to was fantastic explained everything and was brilliant"
"Because the advisor I spoke to (Abbie worthington) made me feel at ease and feel comfortable talking about the problem I was in and helped me find a solution to suit me. Thank you"
Mr D Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service friendly staff"
"Helpful and always reliable"
"They explained in detail exactly what it was i needed to do.They then supported me to do it.My major concern has now being resolved This is why i am now happy."
Mr N Douglas Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Continuing to look after repaying my debts"
"Was understanding"
"Manage my debt problem well"
Miss M Evans
Verified Buyer
"Money plus has put my mind at rest.sorting my debts out and sorting my creditors,and its easy just pay one monthly payment,and money plus does the rest"
Moneyplus.com is rated 4.71 based on 180 reviews