Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Monaco Solicitors really helped me with my case, after the initial assessment and review they advised the course of actions and detailed steps. Going up against a big corporate company alone would have been hard but Monaco really helped me through the process to obtain what was the right outcome.
Chris Hogg was Amazing.
I needed help with a settlement agreement against a huge organisation and Chris represented me. I found him to be very empathetic and very prompt at answering any queries I had. He was also very calm and reassuringly, just what you need when you are going through a big challenge like that.
He is very good and explaining all the detail and will be honest with you as to what you can push for etc.
I made contact after the process about an update and he was still so warm
Great personable service...thank you Chris.
The process was simple and clear from start to finish with clear communication of expectations. Those expectations were delivered.
They have better understanding of employment law. They are very helpful to resolve problems faced by the employees in difficult situations.
I am extremely grateful for the expert legal advice and invaluable support I received from Chris at Monaco Solicitors. Without his help I would not have obtained such a favourable settlement.
Dippalli Naik was a fantastic help to me at a very difficult time. Losing my job in this way after 27 years service was very distressing, but Dippalli helped me secure a settlement that certainly softened the blow! Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I cannot fault the service she provided. Thank you!
Excellent service. The solicitor provided me with the best service I have ever had . Well recommended. The situation I found myself needed the best solicitor I could get and I certainly got it at Monaco Solicitors.
Helpful advice on website and free guide on negotiating settlement agreements
This is fantastic advice FREE! There's not much free today anyway but advice this good is usually £££££
Lorna was kind, helpful and understanding during a particularly stressful and difficult time and knowing Lorna had my best interests at heart throughout was greatly reassuring. I received the highest standards of advice and negotiations with my former employer were timely and efficient. Fees were transparent and as agreed. I have no hesitation in recommending Monaco Solicitors and Lorna in particular. Thank you !
I asked Chris Hogg to review a Settlement Agreement drawn up by my then employer. He was thorough and had my best interests at heart at all times. I would thoroughly recommend him and Monaco Solicitors.
Will was really knowledgeable and extremely supportive during a difficult and unexpected time. He managed my expectations and ended up doubling the original termination payment that I was offered.
I spoke with Will the day after I was given an offer to leave my employer. Will was extremely helpful in the advice that he gave to me and there was no pressure put on me to appoint Monaco. Because of the knowledge and professionalism portrayed however, I did appoint Monaco and Will's services. Each step of the way was fully explained to me, with me being consulted, either by phone or email in a very timely but, more importantly, straightforward and friendly manner. My case negotiation was completed to my entire satisfaction in two weeks.
I wholeheartedly recommend both Will and Monaco for their fantastic, and reasonably costed, services.
Document was very easy to follow and provided a basic knowledge in order to understand options in various circumstances
Negotiation booklet is great. Clearly explains many areas which proves helpful to get clarification on first.

London Public Sector employee
Nicola was very reactive and helped me in a difficult time. Since the beginning I felt that I was not alone and that she was able to support me both psychologically and professionally. I really recommend this firm because they want to do things right and they understand the client's need and emotional distress. Thank you very Much!
Had a telephone conversation with Lorna, this answered my queries and we then set about the documentation to resolve the issue. Service was responsive, professional and timely. The fee was fair.
Delighted with the level of support, knowledge and experience offered to me by Nicola Welchman - she was empathetic and understanding during what was a very difficult and emotional time, great communicator and consistent in her approach. She made me feel listened to and offered expert advice. Very pleased with the outcome and I cannot recommend Nicola and Monaco solicitors highly enough!
Information booklet is amazing and goes in to so much detail
I was very impressed with the service provided by Nicola from Monaco Solicitors she gave me a rapidly and professional response to any of my queries and was happy to call me at times that were probably inconvenient for her but enabled me to get the advice I needed within a tight timeframe. I would not hesitate recommending her to anyone needing similar advice.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.82 based on 259 reviews