Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"The team at Monaco solicitors is outstanding, from those picking up the first call to guide you to the best solicitor to the solicitor themselves, from their genuine care, level of empathy, second to none expertise and timeliness of service delivery, I am very grateful to all. This is the place I will keep returning to should I find myself in a similar unfortunate situation and in the meantime, will keep referring them around me. Thank you."
"Chris was very helpful to me during a very stressful time. He pointed out that I was due far more compensation than I was being offered from my previous employer for an unfair dismissal. He was very quick and thorough in his responses."
"Will Burrows provided me with prompt advise and managed to facilitate a reasonable settlement with my last employer in no time. I was totally clueless as to what my rights were. Picked up Monaco after a Google search for employment solicitors and I am glad I picked Monaco. Couldn't have found a better advisor. I highly recommend Monaco, and particularly Will Burrows for settlement matters."
""Great support, guidance and advice for such a tricky situation.""
"When suddenly in need of a good solicitor, a trusted friend directed me to Nicola Welchman of Monaco Solicitors. From start to finish, the service was outstanding. After our first phone call, I instantly felt very comfortable and knew that I could trust Ms Welchman to represent me to get the best result I needed, whilst also being very fair. Constantly impressed by her precision, a lot of stress was alleviated because I knew I had a good solicitor assisting me. I can't thank her enough, great personable skills, easy to work with and very smart. I would 100% recommend Ms Welchman and Monaco Solicitors."
"Will was really helpful, realistic and managed my expectations as to what he would consider a fair outcome. The whole experience with my former employer had been really stressful but it became so much easier when put into his hands. The settlement was exactly what I had hoped for."
"I just wanted to say thank you to Monaco Solicitors as they helped me through a stressful time at work. I believe that getting the help of a specialist professional really made a difference as it was obvious they knew their stuff, and the exit package that I ended up with was significantly more than my employer’s original offer."
"I was pleasantly surprised with the efficiency that my case was dealt with, and I felt in very safe hands as each step of the process was explained to me. My solicitor was in regular contact to update me of developments, and I am so glad that I can now walk away better off!"
"I approached another solicitor who took their time and only called me back after two weeks of knowing my situation. I was not happy and so decides to looked elsewhere, after all if the initial dealing were less than pleasing, why continue with bad service. I reached out to Monoco Solicitor's - Lorna Valcin, who was understanding, yet professional and straight to the point. She was in touch every few days to ensure I didn't feel like my query had been sat on like my past experience. She dealt with the situation swiftly and with a fabulous outcome all the time making me aware of my position and what is best for me - I am very happy indeed with her service - In fact have recommended her to a few people!! Thanks again for all your help."
"Very professional, very efficient and very responsive."
"I engaged Monaco Solicitors in the process of settlement with my university employer because I liked their ethos of enabling clients and the broader public through wider access to legal understanding and knowledge to demystify the legal process. Nicola Welshman supported me through the process of settlement with my university employer. She was ready to listen to concerns over terms and details and to work through aspects of the agreement, resolving key issues in my favour. She was very understanding of the stresses involved in the settlement process and made it a less troubling process because of this."
"Free consultation call to review if a situation was fair. Solicitor I spoke to was knowledgeable, friendly and very willing to help even though in this case, there was no requirement for further action. I would feel very confident to use Monaco again in the future if the need arises."
"Monaco Solicitors were incredibly professional, competent and superb on quick communication updates. Lorna was incredible in dealing with my employer and thereby taking the stress of my shoulders at a important stage in my life. She always was attentive to all my concerns and put them forward to my employer. I am extremely happy with the outcome of the settlement. Thanks Lorna!"
"I was let go without a proper HR process. Will Burrows listened to my case emphatically and suggested the best route to handle the case. Other solicitors I talked to (before choosing Monaco) were more interested in getting as much money from you. With Will's professionalism and experienced advice, I was able to get as much money as I could from the previous employer without having to go through a tribunal."
"The solicitor was very helpful and I would be happy to recommend her."
"I cannot thanks Chris enough for the help and assistance he provided me with a settlement requirement. Nothing was too much trouble and Chris made the whole process so simple and straight forward. I would recommend Chris and Monaco to everyone! Thankyou!"
"I had dealt with Alex in the past and so when I needed a lawyer who was a specialist in employment law I thought of Monaco Solicitors straight away. The team are all senior lawyers and have a wealth of experience. I’ve found them to be fantastic in my own case."
"Fantastic quick service, turnaround time within 3 days and obtained an additional 2K than what was offered from employer."
"Excellent support and advice from Monaco Solicitors fir recent settlement case"
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.86 based on 217 reviews