Monaco Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors

About Monaco Solicitors: Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy

"An exceptional and outstanding service from Monaco Solicitors and in particular Nicola Welchman from the very first call until settlement. I received a first class service in what I considered to be a complicated and unpleasant employment case. Nicola Welchman is logical, analytical and displayed a great deal of creativity in solving problems. She was also personable, empathetic and offered support during the most difficult period of my employment career. Nicola gave me first class advice, guidance and explained the legal jargon. She was efficient, reassuring and kept me informed at all times. Nicola was always available to talk directly on her mobile after work hours and even on holiday overseas during final negotiations and settlement. The support I received could not have been better and I have no hesitation in recommending Nicola Welchman and Monaco Solicitors with regards to employment tribunals, settlements and negotiations. I would also like to add that Nicola is an asset to Monaco Solicitors and an ambassador for the company. This is not the average solicitors. They have a very real and genuine passion for their clients and jobs!"
"Real attention was given to my case, and I have received detailed advice over the phone and on email in a professional manner. It took a load of stress away when I passed on the case to someone who I felt comfortable with. Harriet, I feel, went out of her way to really help me and actually cared rather than it just being another case for her. I would definitely use and recommend Monaco Solicitors again. For me, they are different from all the other firms, in a very positive way. They are also very understanding of financial situations and try and make it easier. It is more about the people than money for this firm but obviously everyone's got to make a living. I've searched different firms before I found Monaco, and Monaco is the best choice I've made."
"Massively grateful to Dippalli - a true professional. Dippalli clearly guided me through the process, cutting through the jargon and providing me with first class advice. Thank you! I would have no hesitation in recommending her services to anyone."
"Was very disappointed today, when I wanted Monaco solicitors to represent me in a comcare claim and was told they wouldn’t be able to cause is wasn’t viable to do so. Very poor service and not helpful at all."
We are sorry that we were not able to assist you with your case.

If you would like to discuss the specific reasons why we were not able to assist, do feel free to write to us directly so that we can explore this further.

As a firm we specialise in offering advice and support to employees in disputes with their employers. We are not familiar with the type of work you describe in your review.

During our initial consultation, our aim is to offer advice on next steps, potential value of the case and our fees for any work. In doing so we will often discuss the cost/benefit of any future steps - there are some cases where the legal fee may outweigh the case value and we are duty bound to highlight this at the very first opportunity.

All the very best

Alex Monaco.
"Andrew was extremely helpful in assisting me with finalising a settlement agreement. He provided me very sound advice and was punctual with everything that he did. He was also very personable and a pleasure to deal with. I would unhesitatingly recommend him."
"I made the decision to contact Monaco solicitors initially due to their helpful information available on their website for employees. After making contact I was swiftly assigned Chris Hogg to help me with my case. Chris has been absolutely fantastic in what was a very stressful situation. The advice they gave was fair and honest at all times and they gave me the impression that they put the client and good practice before profit. It was reassuring to have Monaco on hand to offer their many years of experience to help resolve the matter for all involved. Thank you."
"This review is about the ebook negotiating a settlement with an employer. It's exactly what I needed. I've been piecing bits together from ACAS and CAB but it's difficult for a lay person to navigate. Not this book though. Thank you so much."
"Not only was Rhiannon a solicitor, but she was a shoulder to cry on and reassured me all the way including a bank holiday which she didnt have to. I am so glad that her support got me through a very hard time in my life. Love you loads Rhiannon! I will definitely recommend Monaco anytime! Thank you ever so much for all your help. God bless you."
"First of all, I am very impressed with the way Rhiannon Davies dealt with my case. Her approach towards my case and her involvement in it was outstanding! She gave me clear advice, reassured me when I was getting worried, and communicated openly. I received the desired outcome, after my matter was quickly brought to a close. I'd definitely, and without any hesitation, recommend her services to anyone! Secondly, the whole "Monaco Solicitors" experience has been pleasant. From the information on the website, to the initial contact online, then the follow up phone calls and emails, everything has been executed professionally. Thank you for supporting employees!"
"I worked with Chris Hogg to negotiate my settlement agreement. Chris worked with my employer in a professional and amicable way to obtain a very fair and satisfactory resolution. Everything progressed in a timely matter and working through Monaco helped me stay on good terms with my ex colleagues whilst also arriving at the desired outcome."
"I have been extremely impressed by the service I received from Nicola Welchman. From our first conversation, she has been pragmatic, empathetic, highly responsive and has not only rapidly negotiated an excellent settlement from my employer, but been very supportive throughout the process. She is a first rate lawyer, and a confident, calm negotiator, always anticipating counter-arguments and potential hurdles. I have complete confidence in her, and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone."
"Exceptional and timely legal service with a pragmatic approach taken to obtain the desired outcome. Chris Hogg led my case of a complex case case against my former employer of over 15 years including whistleblowing. Thank you to Chris and the Monaco Team and would recommend your expertise to others."
"When the world shot me down, repeatedly and in spectacular fashion, Monaco Solicitors was there to help me get back up again. They were completely non-judgmental, did not rush to any conclusions and took the time to understand my rather complex situation thoroughly before advising on a course of action. I will be forever grateful to Nicola and Monaco Solicitors for helping me get a fair deal."
"Monaco Solicitors really helped me with my case, after the initial assessment and review they advised the course of actions and detailed steps. Going up against a big corporate company alone would have been hard but Monaco really helped me through the process to obtain what was the right outcome."
"Chris Hogg was Amazing. I needed help with a settlement agreement against a huge organisation and Chris represented me. I found him to be very empathetic and very prompt at answering any queries I had. He was also very calm and reassuringly, just what you need when you are going through a big challenge like that. He is very good and explaining all the detail and will be honest with you as to what you can push for etc. I made contact after the process about an update and he was still so warm Great personable service...thank you Chris."
"The process was simple and clear from start to finish with clear communication of expectations. Those expectations were delivered."
"They have better understanding of employment law. They are very helpful to resolve problems faced by the employees in difficult situations."
"I am extremely grateful for the expert legal advice and invaluable support I received from Chris at Monaco Solicitors. Without his help I would not have obtained such a favourable settlement."
"Dippalli Naik was a fantastic help to me at a very difficult time. Losing my job in this way after 27 years service was very distressing, but Dippalli helped me secure a settlement that certainly softened the blow! Every email and phone call was answered promptly and I cannot fault the service she provided. Thank you!"
"Excellent service. The solicitor provided me with the best service I have ever had . Well recommended. The situation I found myself needed the best solicitor I could get and I certainly got it at Monaco Solicitors."
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.85 based on 212 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access