Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I found Hardeep Kular of Monaco Solicitors very effective when reviewing my recent agreement. She made a number of changes to the proposed wording and was very diligent and timely. I would certainly use her again if the need arose.
I had an excellent experience with Monaco Solicitor. Within a day they got back to me about my query. Mg lawyer. Chris Hogg called me the next day to explain everything and was super helpful. Within 3 days I had to my Settlement Agreement changed and signed. I am so happy and very pleased. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Service was impeccable and professional. The service and advice provided by Chris Hogg during a very difficult time, definitely helped me make decisions with confidence. At the end of the day, that is what it’s all about. I highly recommend Monaco Solicitors!
Dippalli Naik has completely exceeded my expectations! She is not only a lovely woman but also very knowledgeable and helpful. She is also very quick to respond to emails and easy to reach on the phone. Everything you could ask for in an employment lawyer. I cannot thank her enough and will definitely be recommending her in the future :) definitely five stars!!
I was assisted by Hardeep Kular at a time of great need. Hardeep was very responsive and accommodated me out of hours to advise me on my position with a looming conflict with my employer. She clearly laid out my position and gave me a wide array of options, alleviating my stress levels dramatically. She then saw me through the process, which resulted in a satisfactory settlement. I would recommend Hardeep, who is knowledgeable, compassionate and professional.
I recently received support from Dippalli with a settlement negotiation where she managed to help secure a 350% increase on the original offer. She was also extremely professional and more available that could be reasonably be expected. Her skill in communicating legal matters in a clear, confident but concise way was much appreciated. Hopefully, I won't be in a similar situation again, but I will be recommending Monaco to friends and family should the need arise.
Hardeep Kular took on my case at extremely short notice and quickly understood the complexity of my situation, she also ensured she understood what outcome I wanted and explained how she'll achieve it. Hardeep is very prompt in communication and very professional. I was completely at owe at the quality of work produced and indeed she has delivered on what was agreed. Although I was on a humble salary this did not prevent Hardeep from taking on my case. Without hesitation I recommend Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors for anyone looking for employment solicitor.
Monaco provides a very professional service and incredibly useful advice. Dippalli was knowledgable and explained everything in a clear and simple way, allowing me to make informed decisions and reach a positive resolution in my situation.
I recently got made redundant from a Food Manufacturing and Garvey was of great help in helping me understand and review my settlement details. Only if I had 2yrs work, I would have had a leg to stand on. Well, employers will only make redundant an employee that would be cheaper to get rid of. Last in first out.
Chris is polite and professional. His advice and support have been invaluable to me throughout this process and I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you for all your time and help
I contacted Monaco Solicitors for advice initially, which was extremely useful and helped me form the base of my conversations with my workplace. I managed to agree a settlement without needing a solicitor but I needed someone to help me with the final settlement, which Chris did very quickly - working to a tight deadline - and helped with getting additional clauses agreed. I felt comfortable and supported by Monaco throughout what was a difficult and emotional experience. Thank you!
Monaco Solicitors are great and unlike traditional law firms who just want your money. They are by far the best legal advisors I've come across. They carefully listened, provided excellent advice, guidance, and helped negotiate a settlement agreement quickly. They treat you with care, humility, and always go the extra mile. A truly outstanding firm I can't thank highly enough! Other law firms can learn a lot from Monaco Solicitors.
I spoke to Dippalli about how my employers were trying to get round my redundancy contract conditions during furlough. Her advice was excellent and she was extremely professional and accommodating. I got the result I wanted thanks to her.
Accessible and always on hand to provide advice when prompted. Top class service, will be using Monaco again in the future.
Hardeep provided an outstanding service during a very stressful time. Her advice was precise and honest from the get go very patient and diligent, cannot thank her enough. I hope I’m never in a redundancy situation again but if I do, I’ll know who to call..
Hardeep was my solicitor during a very stressful time with my employer. She was very efficient during the settlement process, my only regret was that I hadn’t involved someone like Hardeep much earlier in the process. She still managed to achieve the outcome I desired and enabled me to step back while she took control. I also like the fact I had a senior solicitor acting on my behalf and that she was still approachable. Certainly would not hesitate recommending Hardeep and Monaco Solicitors. Thank you
Dippalli helped me with my case. She is extremely knowledgeable, very helpful and always focused on the client. I would highly recommend Dippalli!
I worked with Garvey Hanchard, he was very helpful and I would definitely recommend him for employment cases. He was very polite and kept me well informed every step of the way. It was a pleasure to work with him.
Dippalli at Monaco solicitors was absolutely amazing. She was extremely knowledgeable whilst being kind and informative through a very stressful time. She guided me through the whole process from start to finish with her invaluable advice and expertise.
I had a great experience with Garvey Hanchard who was professional and provided a quick and efficient service.
Monaco Solicitors is rated 4.78 based on 348 reviews