moKee Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read moKee Reviews

tlc@mokee.eu

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Tell us how moKee made you happy
Fantastic quality playpen. We love it so much we are going to buy a toddler bed from the same range. Great to find a wooden playpen which can be easily folded away at the end of the day, no fiddly mechanisms like previous ones we have had. Very easy to assemble and lovely touch to have the wooden supports sent with it so it can be built by one person, my 8 year old was able to build it! Delivery was slightly delayed but this was due to Brexit and Covid so no fault of MoKee and I was able to track the delivery progress via fedex very easily.
We ordered the Schpinkle Midi Cot Bed but instead received a similar looking product from a company called BellAmy. Having checked on the BellAmy website the product we received (that looks suspiciously like the one Mokee advertise on their site!) is £200 cheaper. Either I have received the wrong product or Mokee are ripping everyone off!
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review and for sharing your feedback with us. First of all, I am incredibly sorry for such a situation and any inconveniences you’ve experienced. We would like to clarify this cot bed has been added to moKee’s collection in the cooperation with Bellamy. We’ve loved its design and we wanted to popularize it among our Customers. We’re the recommend reseller of this bed in Europe as Bellamy doesn’t ship their products outside of Poland. Due to the product’s size, it has to be shipped in 3 parcels. It’s why the price has been adjusted with the transport costs and the operational costs required to meet the challenges of the delivery process. Our intention is not to take any advantages here and we’re sorry if you feel misled. Our goal is to offer this great design to a wider audience. Once again, thank you for sharing your opinion and bringing the issues to our attention. We’re currently rewriting the product’s page to make it clearer for future Customers and to avoid any misunderstandings. Best wishes, moKee
Haven’t received the goods yet!
Dear Vivienne, Thank you for your review! I am very sorry to know you haven't received the order yet. I can confirm you placed it on the 19th of November and we shipped the parcel on the 20th of November. In this case, I have just contacted our Logistics Team to verify this case and to contact the delivery company immediately as the package left our warehouse a week ago. Customer Services will keep you updated and will do their best to make sure your parcel is delivered as soon as possible. As mentioned, your order has been shipped quickly but as we use external companies to deliver products, we need to honour their lead time as well. Please, accept the greatest apologies for such a situation! Best wishes, Daria
Unbelievably slow delivery and they don't provide even the slightest idea when it will arrive. Was told between 2 and 7 weeks (plus up to a week for delivery).
It’s officially categorised as 3+, but in my case, our son has recently escaped his cot early and will be two next month. With the use of bed guards, the Mokee Mini House is perfect for him. A week in, he’s loving bedtime and is sleeping right through. The build really is super-easy in practice, especially in comparison to every other cot bed and bed we’ve put together. I say ‘we’ – my husband does most of the DIY in this house, and from start to finish, it took him approximately half an hour. There’s no drilling, everything’s already mapped out, so all you have to do is slot in and screw things together.
moKee 5 star review on 26th March 2021
good quality good material easy to assembly
Amazing design, simple and very good quality. Mokee is exactly what I was looking for.
Easy to order and kept up to date with delivery information. Pleasantly surprised how quickly it arrived. Lovely product for my 3 month old grandson.
The mini cot arrived on time, all parts were there and in perfect condition. The assemble was super easy and fast. The parts fitted with each other as a glove. We have been using the cot for 1 year and it's like a new. Sturdy and comfy. The quality and service were above and beyond. I had a few questions and received answers right away. Very friendly and professional. I did recommend it to my friends and will keep doing it.
moKee 5 star review on 8th December 2020 moKee 5 star review on 8th December 2020
We haven't yet built out beautiful cot as we still have to sort the baby's room, but we could not have been happier with how easy it was to navigate around the website, order the cot and colour we wanted, plus to find out there was a little gift attached to the order. Thank you so much for making it so easy for us.
great Alice, thank you for appreciating. This was our aim, and we work to get even easier for our customers. look forward to having you back for our new upcoming products once again thank you for your review warm wishes from moKee team
We purchased the wool nest which arrived within 5 days (fedex said it would arrive a day earlier and the expected delivery date wasn’t updated so we waited in all day which was a little frustrating and fedex tracking is poor). It arrived flat packed with good instructions (the stand is a little trickier to put together but we had it all up and ready within 30 minutes. . Our little one Isn’t here yet so we can’t say how he will find it! However it’s beautifully made and feels like a special addition to all of our preparations.
One of the sides of the cot came damaged during transit, within minutes moKee team resolved the issue and sent out a new part! Fantastic customer service. The mini cot is simple but beautiful! The ramen mattress is odd but feels firm and my baby sleeps so well on it! Definitely worth the purchase!
moKee 5 star review on 15th July 2020
Parfait. Arrivé en temps et en heure malgré le confinement. Produit conforme à la description et aux photos. A voir à l’usage mais très contente de mon achat pour le moment.
C'est formidable à entendre - merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous le faire savoir! Gardez bien et en sécurité en ces temps étranges Rohan et l'équipe
So impressed by the quality - the mini cot bed is beautiful and very well made, therefore was easy to assemble.
Hi V - I see you posted this review twice....you were doubly impressed!
We love our new woven nest And standard from Mokee. It’s so different from standard wicker Moses baskets, which I love. It was easy to put together and looks lovely in our lounge.
Hi Kirsty, Thanks so much for your comments. We are thrilled you like the wicker Moses basket as well - it's a beautiful place for baby to relax in... With our very best wishes.....Rohan and the moKee team
Montage très facile!
Merci bien! Nous sommes ravis d’apprendre qu’il est facile a assembler. Rester en securite Rohan
Brought this for my son and partner. Lovely item. Customer service delivery great
Many thanks indeed for taking the time to review MoKee. We are delighted you are happy and hope we can be of service again in the future. Yours Rohan Blacker
I ordered the wool nest when I first got pregnant. It took over 6 weeks to come. This was over a year ago and since finding out they’ve improved delivery times and me being in need of a new cot for my son I thought i would check out the cots from here. I ordered it took 3 days to come and it is absolutely stunning and I can’t wait to put it together!! Thank you mokee!!
moKee 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Dear Emily, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. You highlighted exactly what we have been working hard to achieve - namely to build stock and to bring down delivery times. Looks like things are going to plan. We are thrilled you like the look of the cot, and very much hope that your son agrees...I suspect he will! Best regards in these challenging times....Keep Safe Rohan
Nous avons reçu notre lit (Midi Lit Bébé Schplendid turquoise sans tiroir) dans les délais. Le rendu est très joli. Les pièces en bois non peinte sont d'un beau bois et de belle qualité. En revanche, lors du montage les trous de certaines pièces qui devaient s'imbriquer n'étaient pas en face, et nous avons dû en percé à nouveau. Nous avons également percé des trous supplémentaire par choix cette fois, pour avoir un niveau supplémentaire à mi-hauteur. La peinture est éraflée à un endroit, et elle est rugeuse à plusieurs niveau. Nous sommes globalement satisfaits de notre achat.
Très satisfaite de mon couffin en osier . Trop mignon, avec son pied à bascule ! Très contente du produit .. je recommande
moKee 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Bonjour! Merci pour votre avis. Nous nous réjouissons que les produits répondent à vos attentes. Sincèrement, Magdalena
moKee is rated 4.83 based on 823 reviews