moKee Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read moKee Reviews

tlc@mokee.eu

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Tell us how moKee made you happy
Magda
moKee 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Ellie Thompson
moKee 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Anais
I’ve ordered a collapsible bath with support and a changing table which goes on top of the cot. Both arrived in one package and earlier than I anticipated. It took only couple of days Poland to London. Both items look good, although I have tested them yet.
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but only by a couple days, and that makes total sense with international shipping issues between EU and UK at present. Price was good, instructions were clear, product is good quality and condition, and I am thrilled!
Great service
product is good time for delivery is good price is correct
Very happy and satisfied.
I received excellent and helpful customer service. I was kept in the loop concerning delivery and liked being able to track the item. All in all very happy and will place orders again without hesitation.
Very perfect !
This is the second time I’ve bought a changing mat from Mokee (as I have the matching cot) and twice they have split at the seams after a short period of time. So annoying. I hope they improve this as it’s not a cheap product.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am very sorry to hear about the issues with the changing mats. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I will report this situation to our production team. We always do our best to improve our products, and last year, we launched covers for the changing mat to expand the lifespan. We also offer one year warranty for all of the products and take full responsibility for any faults. If your order is still covered by the warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us at tlc@mokee.eu regarding a replacement. Best wishes, Monika and moKee team
Service client réactif, livraison rapide, je recommande
Baby is yet to arrive but I am so pleased with the stunning mini cot so far! It’s beautiful and so easy to put together.
We love our moKee mini cot! Delivery was fast even though we were advised there maybe be delays at UK customs. Colours are lovely and a nice change from the usual. Super easy to put together, sturdy and quality finish. Smells lush too!
Parfait rien à redire! Livraison rapide et le Lit 60x120cm avec matelas cocolatex et top.
We love mokee ❤️❤️❤️ We are the parents of 10-month-old baby and have used some great mokee products since the beginning of our parenting adventure. We have great, soft and super-quality blankets, a sleeping bag with an insert for colder days, an irreplaceable organizer for children's items and a wooden baby gym (which we do not use anymore because the baby is too old). All Mokee items are distinguished by a nice, family friendly and universal design that will fit into any interior. They are made neatly and carefully. I will recommend them to all my friends!
moKee 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Love our mini cot. Was easy to put together and feels nice and sturdy. Wood is good quality and I love that there are so many height options. Delivery was delayed by a few days because of UK customs and Mokee customer service were great at keeping us informed before we even asked. If you are ordering something to the UK make sure you allow a couple of extra days for delivery.
I’ve just had the most beautiful wool nest liners delivered from MoKee’s new range. They’re both gorgeous designs and great quality. The blue is particularly thick material and really soft. I love them both. They look great with my wool nest which i highly recommend. Ps. They’re not ironed in these pictures.
moKee 5 star review on 14th July 2021 moKee 5 star review on 14th July 2021
As well as beautiful product delivered quickly I have received 2 milk chocolates! Made me smile!
Folding playpen-danger. Do not buy. Item is an injury risk. No mechanism to stop child folding pen shut with them inside. Also pinch risk at each hinge. Reported problem to Mokee who sent a bodged attempt to fix problem, which did not reduce danger at all. Please don't buy this product, it should be recalled.
Thank you very much for your review. All our customers comments are highly appreciated. I`m sorry we haven’t provided you with the blockade in the first place, which is part of this product, but as I understand you have been provided those elements. We are selling hundreds of those products with very good feedback from our customers. This product meet all required certifications in Europe and can be safely used until the child is not walking and able to push this product around the room. Once again I`m truly sorry this item didn`t meet your expectation, we will contact you directly to resolve this issue. Please accept my apologies for the difficulties. moKee team
Delivery was very quick and good
thank you very much - this is exactly what we like to hear. have a nice day moKee
Really happy with the play pen, perfect to keep baby and doggie separate when I need to get stuff done. So easy to assemble.
Thank you!!! We like our Playpen too. does the job... best wishes moKee
Love our new Woolnest it was exactly what we were looking for. A contemporary Moses basket and it's much bigger than we expected. And support easy to flatpack.
thank you!!! our woolnest is a great product, and we are glad you are also enjoying All the best moKee team
moKee is rated 4.83 based on 878 reviews