moKee Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read moKee Reviews

tlc@mokee.eu

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Tell us how moKee made you happy
Really fantastic products! We ordered the wool Moses basket and stand since it’s so much softer and nicer (and bigger!) than the regular ones and our little one loved it!! So then we ordered the minicot - neither hubby or I are a massive fan of cots, so to be able to find one that came in nice colours, was sensibly priced and super easy to assemble was a dream! Highly recommended.
Great quality and lovely customer service, would definitely recommend:)
Website easy to use. Quick delivery even though it travelled from the EU to the UK. Looks amazing quality. Have not used yet however as decorating our nursery before building the cot. Package was damaged but the items are not affected.
Fantastic quality and personable business. So pleased we ordered our baby cot from them, it’s lovely. Will be making another order soon!
Impressed with the quality of products, beautiful prints and great delivery
The playpen is a huge success. We were concerned it might look like a baby prison, but it’s actually quite lovely and works well with the aesthetic of our home, and the baby loves having a little safe space all of his own. It’s also really easy to construct and it’s great the way it folds up seamlessly.
Very nice products (Woolnest and Midi cot), fast delivery and helpful customer Service
Loved the products & the service! We are very happy with our Mini Cot and the bedding. Will be definitely coming back for more products. Highly recommended!
I am very happy with the cot and the bed I bought. I wanted to change an order and the customer service was very helpful and easy to reach via chat. I highly recommend
We had a baby crib which baby absolutely refused to sleep in . A friend recommended the MoKee and it’s been wonderful. Baby loves it and sleeps so well in it. It’s so easy to carry it upstairs and downstairs as well . It’s going to be moKee all the way now
Excellent service! We are very happy with our purchase. The bed arrived earlier than expected in the middle of the lockdown, delivered by express delivery. Our son enjoys his bed ;) Would buy on this website anytime and would recommend to all my friends! Thank you Mokee Team!
Lovely and cozy
Sooo easy to assemble I managed it with two screaming babies. Perfect height and size (means it doesn't take over our lounge and I can still see the TV) also really appreciated the chocolate and tea 😊
Quick delivery, easy assembly and excellent quality. We already had a cot and now a matching play pen that can be set up anywhere in the house. Our little boy loves it too!
Super little cot, easy to assemble and fits neatly into the bedroom
A fabulous cot ,perfect for our baby’s small bedroom. The addition of the drawer is a fantastic storage solution for small spaces . The cot itself was easy to put together and is obviously high quality .
Really easy to put together and looks great!
We were so impressed with the quality of the moKee products. The woolnest Moses basket is so fantastic I can’t wait to see my Grandson in it
Ordered easily. Items dispatched on time and delivered . Well packaged. Pleased with quality and price.
We love the minicot - very simple yet stylish product. And really easy to assemble!
moKee is rated 4.83 based on 823 reviews