moKee Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read moKee Reviews

tlc@mokee.eu

moKeeOffice 141405 Kings RoadSW10 0BB London

Tell us how moKee made you happy
Customer service was fantastic. They were very quick to respond to all my questions before ordering. When I did finally order the natural mattress for my baby it was delivered in less than a week (to Italy).
I found customer service excellent, there was a very quick reply to my inquiry about delivery status as the carriers [FedEx] were not good at conveying correct information. The cot and accessories are beautiful on first inspection, I haven't put it together yet, but look well made and good value for money. Unfortunately the packaging was torn and ripped on arrival and I was worried that there might be damage to the goods inside. Luckily everything seems okay but maybe a little more packing would stop the contents of the boxes moving around and compensate for the roughness of the carriers and Customs. I am looking forward to my grandson enjoying the cot.
Great product, well packaged, good communication from the company while it was in transit. Happy baby is enjoying the new changing mat. Would definitely shop here again, thank you.
It feels very handcrafted. Packaging is really good and the quality of the felt and the wool lining is great. Overall, very good product for the price.
Fantastic customer service communication, price is amazing, delivery was very fast and an amazing product I absolutely love it
Very pleased with my order, the product of high quality, and the customer service was amazing and efficient.
Amazing company, great customer service and I can’t wait for the boys to try their new bed.
Superbe qualité - livraison rapide et conforme. Très satisfaite !
So happy with this mat, I’m using it as a soft base for my puppy’s playpen. It’s where she sleeps rather than a crate and the mat creates a pleasant aesthetic.
I’ve ordered a collapsible bath with support and a changing table which goes on top of the cot. Both arrived in one package and earlier than I anticipated. It took only couple of days Poland to London. Both items look good, although I have tested them yet.
Delivery took a little longer than expected, but only by a couple days, and that makes total sense with international shipping issues between EU and UK at present. Price was good, instructions were clear, product is good quality and condition, and I am thrilled!
Great service
product is good time for delivery is good price is correct
Very happy and satisfied.
moKee 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I received excellent and helpful customer service. I was kept in the loop concerning delivery and liked being able to track the item. All in all very happy and will place orders again without hesitation.
Very perfect !
This is the second time I’ve bought a changing mat from Mokee (as I have the matching cot) and twice they have split at the seams after a short period of time. So annoying. I hope they improve this as it’s not a cheap product.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! I am very sorry to hear about the issues with the changing mats. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. I will report this situation to our production team. We always do our best to improve our products, and last year, we launched covers for the changing mat to expand the lifespan. We also offer one year warranty for all of the products and take full responsibility for any faults. If your order is still covered by the warranty, please do not hesitate to contact us at tlc@mokee.eu regarding a replacement. Best wishes, Monika and moKee team
Service client réactif, livraison rapide, je recommande
Baby is yet to arrive but I am so pleased with the stunning mini cot so far! It’s beautiful and so easy to put together.
moKee 5 star review on 15th July 2021
We love our moKee mini cot! Delivery was fast even though we were advised there maybe be delays at UK customs. Colours are lovely and a nice change from the usual. Super easy to put together, sturdy and quality finish. Smells lush too!
moKee is rated 4.82 based on 967 reviews