Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
Brilliant
Always very helpful and reasonable prices.
I would only go to mobility and lifestyle for any mobility issues
Always so helpful whenever i have contact with them they have a great deal of product knowledge
Excellent service Adam very helpful ,stair chair fitters very good thanks.
Absolutely fantastic mobility business, great value for money, excellent customer service and aftercare for products purchased.
I live with my family but enjoy independence, with my mobility scooter, i. Can get out and about without relying on others.
Very helpful and considerate
Especially Adam and Anthony. A bit concerned that I have to wait 8 to 10 weeks as my arthritis is now severe but looking forward to your earliest possible delivery. Many thanks.
Very good and helpful 8
Polite helpful and professional
The gentleman was very helpful and polite. I would shop there again.
Called service man out for £70. 2 broken scooters wouldn't drive. Green lights flashing. 1 not worked for 2 months other for 1 year. Soon as engineer arrived both worked perfectly and green light solid. Paid the call out fee for £70. 2 days later the one that wouldn't work for one year will not work again. It's a mystery. I give up. At least the 1st one still working. I'm sure the engineer would of been great had the problem shown when he called.
Friendly service, very informative and listened to my needs.
Customer service was very helpful.
Unfortunately due to lockdown the customer still has not used his scooter yet
Brilliant service. Went out if their way to help me on the day I needed it. Mum happy with the Walker
Mobility and lifestyle are very good and staff are friendly to as we are very grateful so thank you and a very happy new year
Adam and Lee were very helpful
Efficient and helpful. Easy to contact.
Service unbeatable, support excellent, delivery and service informative very prestige.
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 21st December 2020 Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Pleasant staff,really helpful with any queries.nothing is too much trouble.
Service is absolutely amazing nothing is to much trouble staff are always very friendly, and polite have always booked there scooters and will carry on in the future highly recommend mobility and lifestyle
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.85 based on 302 reviews