Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Simon at Hinckley gave unbiased and knowledgeable information to us. He was excellent, as is scooter. Thank you.
Very personal, polite & very helpful. I find my new wheelchair is ideal for me.
Very friendly staff and very helpful
The staff at the Nuneaton shop are very friendly and attentive, Their delivery service is spot on. Please continue the good work and your pleasant attitude. A brilliant service.
Very good service
Friendly and helpfull
Very knowledgeable and helpful
Excellent service I strongly recommend them
As ever,helpful,friendly and knowledgeable staff.
From first enquiry to delivery we felt confident that the right mobility scooter was being recommended. I had wanted, a particular model that I had seen and which was on display (and in stock). It would have been an easy, pricier sale for them but I was advised that it was unsuitable when my sons needs were discussed.
Delivery included a further assessment of suitability and a comprehensive training session before the deal was concluded. A very professional company who provide a very pleasant customer experience.
Each time I go to Mobility & lifestyle the staff are always friendly and helpful,
I’m very pleased with the Mobile Scooter which I have recently bought and with the free delivery not to forget the free 3months insurance included. Many thanks
The guys were absolutely amazing fantastic, nothing was too much triuble for them. I will definitely recommend them to my friends.
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Wonderful service will defo b going back when needed thank u a*****
Good selection of aids and helpful staff
Every item I have purchased from my local shop I have found the staff very pleasant and helpful.
The most recent item was a stair lift which was fitted within 10 days and the benefit to my mobility is fantastic.
Popped in to the Rugby store to buy a rain cover for my Mobility Scooters control panel. Both Lee the manager and Rob were very friendly and halpful and worked out which size I needed. The shop was well laid out and hand sanitizer was available on entry so I felt very safe as a customer.
When I described the issue over the phone the diagnosis was a new battery required. Excellent customer service in store (Covid secure) new battery fitted for me. My brother was mobile again same day. Thanks guys. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and care.!!
Having used Mobility & Lifestyle for a number of years the service never changes the staff are most helpful and caring at all times. We are well pleased, S Stanley
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.88 based on 248 reviews