Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
Simon at the Hinckley branch was very helpful when my mum brought a mobility scooter, very patient and he made sure she was happy and confident before selling to her.
Professional from initial point of contact through to the delivery of the items
I was hoping as told that the motor we purchased wasn’t as far back as it gets in the way when walking. I don’t know if you can do anything about this as it looks as if it can be moved forward to a different position.
I ordered the slippers & paid 2 weeks ago and still have not received them ... no courtesy phone call from the shop either .. not very impressed
Excellent service and very helpful and professional
Very good service, always go above and beyond to help. Very good standard and price
Definitely recommend.
Very friendly and professional service
Very helpful staff I have been a customer for a few years now and always had good service would recommend lifestyle to anyone...
First class service and if you have any problems it is seen to strate away i have delt with you for a lot of years and i will in the future
Most polite good repair
Every time I have required an item from mobility they have managed to advise and supply what is required at a reasonable price. Staff are friendly and helpful
Excellent people, excellent service, we won’t use anyone else.
Staff very helpful
The shop didn’t have what I needed when I called in it they took my number and said they’d call.
2 weeks later, they called. Had found the charger I needed and did me a great price on it. Really please with them.
I was disappointed not to get the VAT allowed against the appliance and grabber I purchased , and although not had opportunity due to further virus lockdown am pleased with the quality and sure I will find it extremely helpful when I venture outside again - thank you
Very helpful and excellent service
Everything good but it would be helpful if a more specific time could be given rather than just pm
Guys are very helpful and friendly will always go out of there way to help
The service is second to none. The staff were so friendly and helpful.The shop itself was well laid out and clean and tidy. In short I couldn't,t fault anything. Thank you so much. Mrs. Ada Irving.
Met all our expectations, were on time and efficient, very professional
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.85 based on 273 reviews