Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
On time, carried out service well
Excellent!!
Very helpful and covid aware
Extremely helpful staff
Very good service excellent guidance from staff would recommend this company to everyone
Staff were very helpful. What he he didnt know, checked. Have dealt with them for many years.
Very helpful , excellent service
Wonderful
The staff are helpful and friendly lovely to deal with
I recently had a first service carried at my home address by engineer Rocky on my Scooterpac MK2 Plus Cabin Car although the engineer informed me that he had not previously serviced a cabin car before as it is a new product only recently introduced to your company the full service was carried out to my entire satisfaction so much so that i have provided 5 star feed back to both Scooterpac themselves and also Mobility & Lifestyle many thanks for superb customer service - Barry - Hinckley
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 6th May 2021
I was cautious about using a scooter and didn't know what to buy. The manager put me at ease and pointed me in direction of right scooter will meet my needs. Since buying the scooter i have Independence to go wherever I want to go....
Brilliant service and incredibly helpful staff
Brilliant first class
Staff polite and very helpful
I have used this shop for last 4 years for my dad & all advise & products have been great. Most best thing is the helpful staff. Steve helped me out with my dads wheel chairs & went above & beyond to accommodate all my dads special requirements Obviously this is a good local professional service all round !
My husband and I have both been customers previously. We are always treated with care by your team in Nuneaton. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Well done.
Simon at the store is brilliant. He is there for everyone of his customers I will not go elsewhere. If I have a problem he is there at the drop of a hat.
Lee at rugby very helpful and explained all the details to us. Was delivered as promised and on time
Any thing we have wanted we have always had good service by your nuneaton teem weather Shoes recliner chairs wheel chair or clawed stick and good delivery servive
Very helpfull and great staff they know what you need and polite
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.86 based on 381 reviews