Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Susan
"Fan service."
Erica
"Always helpful ,never a dull face , always a smile on each of the assistances always helpful ..can't fault them or the shop or the service."
"Lee served myself and mother. He was Extremely kind, helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble, it was a real pleasure to go there."
"Great guy in the shop, helpful without being pushy, sensible recommendations, very accommodating. Great engineer who again wasn’t pushy, helpful and clear demonstration of product. Nice firm to deal with."
"Hi i got my scooter from you its great you have great staff they are very polite and well mannered and also very helpful"
"Very speedy and really friendly service,Carl was a lovely guy would certainly recommend"
"Helpful and friendly staff. Listened to my query and advised, helped me make a choice suited to needs."
"Excellent in all ways. Could not have had better service."
"Had a recent service on my old Pride XL 8, I bought it second hand 2 years ago and it was very rattley but the service transformed it into a very pleasant speedy vehicle, at least as good as a much newer oneI tried. Very good service, many thanks to jubilee crescent shop."
"Very good service friendly staff h"
"Massive thanks to Richard and the team from Mobility & Lifestyle Coventry. Exceptional service when I attended a Wheelchair Skills Training course at Hereward College. Chair delivered to site then collected. Very efficient with payment, very good rate and immediate return of deposit. So very grateful for the care and integrity shown. Fantastic service which meant I did not have to bring a powerchair from London. Superb."
"Hi my name is John I got my stair lift a few weeks ago for my wife it has made a big difference to my wife"
"Always helpful and friendly polite staff and service is excellent"
"I found the staff very helpful and knowledgeable. They talked me through the options best suited to my disability."
"Shoes ordered havnt arrived yet after 2 weeks"
"The Radford Coventry staff are so helpful & we’re happy that the shop has open as I use the shop alot"
"The store always have items in stock that I wish to purchase although some items are on the expensive side."
"A great service by a knowledgable duo in store."
"always find the staff at my local store helpful when I or my wife pay a visit to the shop"
"A fantastic service from start to finish in are case we require a stairlift from ordering to fitting in just 5 days from Dan who came out to talk to us about it to the fitter all have been fantastic thank you all"
"Very helpful"
"Brilliant knowledgeable staff"
"Lovely friendly staff good service very helpful shop was well presented and easy to look around"
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.88 based on 116 reviews