Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 15th June 2019
Erica
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 14th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
Service engineer arrived on time, was very polite and serviced my mobility scooter to a very high standard.
What nice people very helpful they sorted my buggy out would recommend the best in town once again thank you for exceptional service alan
Friendly staff and nothing was to much trouble for them
Excellent service, first time used very friendly and helpful
I bought my first wheelchair from the nuneaton store as I have got m.e. also known as chronic fatigue syndrome and my mobility is poor and I get tired quickly.

The lady was helpful and helped us to choose a chair which was 175 pounds. We used the chair for an hour or so around town and the handle kept collapsing. We took this back and got it fixed.

The next time I used it was three days later and the same thing kept happening. We took it back and managed to get it changed but the response was we can only do it once and you get what you paid for.

If a 175 pound wheelchair is acceptable to do this then I dont know how much you would have to spend to get a good working one.

Since then I have used the chair three times and the breaks hardly work, the frame seems weak and wonky on folding and to be honest I think it is a lot of money when you dont have any at all but need something like this.

I can safely say I wont be using this store again.
The lovely lady dealt with my query .. Rio i think her name was... i find the nuneaton shop very helpful n friendly.been using them for years .
Very pleased with the service from this company. We have used the stair lift manufacturers maintenance engineers and found then to be horribly expensive. We found MOBILITY and Lifestyle (cov) to be polite and the prices very good. We would have no doubts to call them again Thank you lads.
From first request for information and survey to installation I am very pleased with how short a time it took. I was surprised as to how quick it took. The techy who installed stairlift in and out in under a hour that includes unloading and cleaning up. First class service, would recommend to anyone who wants a lift. Many thanks
Always so helpful and caring.
Efficient smooth service. Happy to use again.
The staff was very helpfull about what wheelchair would be best in our price range
Most helpful
Good service and very pleasant staff but took a while to complete job.
Very friendly and helpful staff, Christian in particular
Excellent service at least it puts my mind at rest knowing my chair is being cared for by such devoted staff.
Extremely helpful and informative.
Fever good
Excellent help & service In Loughborough shop
Absolutely excellent service provided
I found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgable of everything I wanted.
The staff are very friendly.
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.87 based on 197 reviews