Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Alan
Mobility & Lifestyle 5 star review on 1st October 2020
PEARL
Absolutely love my new scooter 2nd purchase over the years. Nice friendly store manager Wouldn't go anywhere else
My local store is Tamworth, since ordering & buying my expensive Monarch Smarti scooter a yea r ago Adam has given me excellent support. Lee is also on hand if Adam isn't available, also whilst abroad recently Coventry store was covering phone calls & were brilliant with help & assistance over the phone. I've recommended the store to many, whom have gone on to buy a scooter including my disabled son. Well done everyone
Excellent service , man who fixed the stairlift was a credit to your company Thank You
I found Simon ( the branch manager at Hinckley shop ) to be very clued up on what I was requiring for a long over due break away, he is one of the most helpful, understanding and polite person I think I have ever met, despite being very busy in store, the equipment loned to me was of a high standard and built for purpose would definitely hire from here again in the not too distant future
Couldn't ask for more helpful staff for when I bought my batteries for my scooter and they fitted them for me and made it easier for me
Where else can you get a tyre changed instantly? Wonderful service from Adam again.
Brilliant new place and excellent service as usual. Wouldn't go anywhere. It's not just the service when you make a purchase, it's also the very good after sales service.
Purchased a bath lift recently which was brought to our house by engineer ( Dan ) Item was installed and workings explained Very happy with excellent service given.
Again very helpful, explained scooter too heavy so quickly showed me lighter ones. Answered all my questions well. Delivery to my home within hours
Very helpful when choosing a walking frame for my father.
Very informative, helpful and attended to with civility. I can’t say enough about the value for money they offer and the after sales service is also excellent.
I was was really pleased with the whole process of booking the repair of my mobility scooter, the engineer turning on time and completing the job. I am impressed with my dealings and will be phoning to book a service soon. Thank you.
Marvellous, no problems at all. I Really love my new scooter.
Excellent service all-around
Very good and very helptul
Good service and friendly staff
Extremely helpful consultant. We went in to find a chair for my mum. There was a wide range of choices, styles and sizes which meant we found the perfect chair for her. Delivery was extremely quick in 2 days and the delivery drivers even moved her old chair and set up the new. We are very happy with the whole service and the employees are lovely, helpful and friendly
Friendly, knowledgeable, staff. Inspires confidence.
Really helpful in making sure I chose the right scooter for my needs
Staff have a very kind and caring nature, both in shop and over the phone.They are friendly and helpful.Any enquiries are dealt with thoroughly, thus ensuring peace of mind for any purchases made.Order and delivery of items is prompt and efficient and home use clearly explained.I’m extremely pleased with the service my elderly Mother received from the Tamworth branch and would highly recommend them.
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.87 based on 512 reviews