Mobility & Lifestyle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility & Lifestyle
Service engineer arrived on time, was very polite and serviced my mobility scooter to a very high standard.
What nice people very helpful they sorted my buggy out would recommend the best in town once again thank you for exceptional service alan
Friendly staff and nothing was to much trouble for them
Excellent service, first time used very friendly and helpful
The lovely lady dealt with my query .. Rio i think her name was... i find the nuneaton shop very helpful n friendly.been using them for years .
Very pleased with the service from this company. We have used the stair lift manufacturers maintenance engineers and found then to be horribly expensive. We found MOBILITY and Lifestyle (cov) to be polite and the prices very good. We would have no doubts to call them again Thank you lads.
From first request for information and survey to installation I am very pleased with how short a time it took. I was surprised as to how quick it took. The techy who installed stairlift in and out in under a hour that includes unloading and cleaning up. First class service, would recommend to anyone who wants a lift. Many thanks
Always so helpful and caring.
Efficient smooth service. Happy to use again.
The staff was very helpfull about what wheelchair would be best in our price range
Most helpful
Very friendly and helpful staff, Christian in particular
Excellent service at least it puts my mind at rest knowing my chair is being cared for by such devoted staff.
Extremely helpful and informative.
Fever good
Excellent help & service In Loughborough shop
Absolutely excellent service provided
I found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgable of everything I wanted.
The staff are very friendly.
Always very helpful
Very impressive shop and friendly, helpful and knowledge staff. Quick delivery of a chair and very pleased with the men who came round. Took all the rubbish with them and set up my chair so I had nothing to do, good customer service. Would recommend them.
Mobility & Lifestyle is rated 4.87 based on 197 reviews