Mobility Tools Reviews

Tondu Enterprise Centre
Bryn Road
Bridgend

Tell us how Mobility Tools made you happy
I ordered a custom belt to be made for my partner and when it came it was above and beyond what I expected! It looks really heavy duty and the design is just beautiful. I would 10000% recommend to anyone and will be ordering again for the rest of my weightlifting family!
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Excellent.
Love this belt! Great quality and cool design.
Great service and products. Never used knee straps before, bit they are brilliant. The dip belt is smaller, but much more stronger, then most other versions, so not too cumbersome in the bag. Fast delivery too.
Great set of sleeves, just the right amount of support I was looking for.
Sizing guide was spot on.
Bought a suede belt, knee sleeves and wrist straps. All 3 are exceptional quality, Prompt delivery even though I had an email warning that delivery may take longer than expected due to Black Friday sales. Will definitely use again.
Knee sleeves and powerlifiting belt are very good quality. Keeps me secure whilst squatting and deadlifting
They seem an efficient,compact company with what dealings I've had with them,Top of the world Ma.

I.H.Mann
Excellent products, good price & brst on the market.Will defo buy more products in the future.
Very helpful company, they done everything I asked.
Quality item, I was very pleased when I received it.
Many thanks guys.
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great quality belts , great customer service
Belt arrived last week. Fits amazingly. Well made custom design looks amazing. Can’t wait to start lifting PBs. Stuart was very helpful.
Received my weightlifting belt but not the tape which is missing.
Amazing quality, amazing product highly recommended.
Very good excellent service
Awesome ,exactly what I want
Cant thank you enough for my purchase,my son will be absolutely delighted with the custom made belt!Fantastic service and really helpful with all my questions and the end result looked even more fab than i had expected.
I cannot recommend this dog collar highly enough, it is just fantastic! It is a well made, quality item and looks great on my dog. An additional hole was put on and I am so glad as it will now grow with my dog. Not only does it look fab now I think it will only get better over time.
Super super
Mobility Tools 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Would highly recommend! Fits lovely, and looks amazing.
Mobility Tools is rated 4.82 based on 888 reviews