Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Why do u have to get a quote off someone on the phone just have the price on the website
Great service,quick,polite,and my scooter arrived in no time
I am so happy filled in the form to get help in finding the right scooter for me, they called the next day and made a home visit the next day, they also brought all different sizes with then, as soon as I tried the first one I was sold, they. Are extremely sturdy and very well made. They were not pushy at all they just wanted to make sure it was the right one for me, I am so happy with them I will not go to anyone else, believe me I've bought a lot of disability equipments and this one beats them all hands down to size fit and reliable
Helped me get something suitable for me and quickly. Friendly staff and polite.
Can’t recommend enough 👍👍👍Friendly people who listen and understand your needs. Priced well and quality product. After sales service spot on. Delivery team also helpful as understand the product and likelihood of extra help required
Take to long to sort problems out leave with DANGEROUS scooter I have now got a scooter that got no problems least there scooters are not dangerous
Very informative and helped me gain extra knowledge
I was left feeling rather disappointed by the selection of available aids. Nothing seemed to match my needs or was so expensive I felt really nervous about buying it if it wasn't going to be right.
Excellent mobility scooters and mobility aids great prices for all pockets
Assisted me with my questions
Excellent easy way to review the range of scooters and dealers
Very helpful friendly staff. All the team seem happy to help. Highly recommend
Good standard of care and very helpful thank you
I felt i should write a brief note regarding my recent visit to Toomey Citroen and in particular the service and support i received From Alex. I was visiting the Dealership to collect my new car, on arrival i was greeted by Alex to collect the car and the whole experience from start to end was a joy, Alex did everything he could to make my visit a pleasurable one. Despite some delays with delivery and hiccup's with Manuel's etc he stayed professional keeping me informed by Telephone and going above and beyond what was necessary and if you are looking for a Citroen in Southend-on-Sea i would have no hesitation in recommending Alex at Toomey Citroen .
Delighted with the service of JPS the company th at contacted us re fitting of Stairlift.Estimated the job on Saturday afternoon,fitted the lift on Monday afternoon. Joe could not have been more pleasant or helpful.
Helps to put similar cars side by side so you can whittle down to get to the best car for yourself
Customer service is very good, kind and helpful .
I recently bought a Care Co rise and recliner chair which has a heat and vibrating massage function, this function is marvellous at soothing my sore back. I would thoroughly recommend this chair to anyone suffering from arthritic pain.
I requested a brochure & received a phone call the next day asking if/how they could help. I wanted to see what was open to me, which is why the brochure was requested. I never received the brochure and went elsewhere.
Good service from from start to the very end
Mobility Compare is rated 4.34 based on 357 reviews