Mobility Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072891849

info@expurt.co

160 CITY ROAD

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The site makes it easy to compare....
Great to compare giving you a better idea on what to look for before buying. I used this site to compare and then make the correct and suitable purchase for a mobility chair
Mobity compare is what it says compafre, not like other mobility outlets compare do just on price and whats available to so thats what we want good service all round
Easy to understand and find what I was looking for at the right price.
I did find what I was looking for thank you
Really good products and value for money
I visited the Care co store at Maybush, Southampton on 31.12.2017 and I must say the staff, Dave and Marcus could not have been helpful . All the equipment I needed for my husband was quickly sorted and parcelled up and deposited in my car. I must congratulate all the staff for their help and guidance. Thank yuou once again!
Excellent. Called me back within hours and have me all the information i needed. Thank you so much
All ways had very good service and prompt delivery.They can be relied on.
requested sales visit professional and the demonstration was clear and practical.
price structures not so clear and required negotiation .
delivery was on time with. efficient construction of the adjustable bed by the team
the bed is excellent to date providing relief from hip and back problems.
Very useful and found what I was looking for
Easy to access and obtain information about mobility aids available.
No information on product. Nor any prices
Seems alright.
The lady I spoke to about having an appointment was so helpfull she explained everything really well telling me what the person who's coming out tmrw so I can have a try of the bed I suffer so so much with my health.i use 10 pillows as I can't lay down as I'm unable to lay flat.with my dissabitly as I'm a wheelchair user in&out of the house I just hope I'll be able to afford one.
What a marvellous service and easy sight to follow great to have this for us less able
You collect much personal data,when? One all this data is collected,and a subject is picked you then say I will receive a phone call? Sorry,your loosing me now,I am getting impatient with the website.
We received very good service and pleased with the outcome.
Very informative, lots of choice and easy to use to webpage . Great value for money
I was searching for reviews of a motorised bed and as the name of the site and the content of the site implied that there was reviews on it I filled in my details to get reviews but no, what I actually got was companies phoning me to try and sell me beds. No reviews no comparing. As my telephone no is TPS registered and I was giving you my details for comparing beds for you to hand over my telephone no to companies to contact me you put them in a position where I can report them to the TPS and taking my no for comparing and giving it to sales reps puts you in breach on the data protection act.
Dear Martin,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that we only process your information in line with the terms and privacy policy on our site (which you would have had to tick and agree to before submitting your details to compare). You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing us, Kind regards, Mobility Compare
HELPED ME GET THHE INFORMATION I NEEDED.
Mobility Compare is rated 4.22 based on 147 reviews