Mobility Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072891849

info@expurt.co

160 CITY ROAD

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
I felt i should write a brief note regarding my recent visit to Toomey Citroen and in particular the service and support i received From Alex.
I was visiting the Dealership to collect my new car, on arrival i was greeted by Alex to collect the car and the whole experience from start to end was a joy, Alex did everything he could to make my visit a pleasurable one.
Despite some delays with delivery and hiccup's with Manuel's etc he stayed professional keeping me informed by Telephone and going above and beyond what was necessary and if you are looking for a Citroen in Southend-on-Sea i would have no hesitation in recommending Alex at Toomey Citroen .
Delighted with the service of JPS the company th
at contacted us re fitting of Stairlift.Estimated the job on Saturday afternoon,fitted the lift on Monday afternoon.
Joe could not have been more pleasant or helpful.
Helps to put similar cars side by side so you can whittle down to get to the best car for yourself
I recently bought a Care Co rise and recliner chair which has a heat and vibrating massage function, this function is marvellous at soothing my sore back. I would thoroughly recommend this chair to anyone suffering from arthritic pain.
Good service from from start to the very end
Love my scooter, now I can do my own shopping...
fantastic customer service
You are treated with the best care and attention. Always lookd after as soon as you go into showroom
Very help full nice to talk to a nice person who. Under stood that my partners needs
The staff were amazing
The information was very helpful and informative
Had to hire a scooter for two weeks excellent service delivered on time no fuss easy to do over the phone/online very good customer service very helpful
Help more people with mobility
Always have what I want saves searching internet. Fast delivery.
Items received very quickly.
Very good
VERY HELPFUL
What a great idea mobility compare is, I was so happy to come across this website. It is so helpful if you are in two minds when looking to buy a new mobility scooter and it's so easy to use. I definitely recommend using mobility compare it can help you make your mind up.
The staff was very friendly and helpful also very eager to help
Was very happy found the information very helpful
Mobility Compare is rated 4.30 based on 284 reviews