Mobility Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072891849

info@expurt.co

160 CITY ROAD

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Didn't really help me and never been contacted
I have no idea if this is a genuine comparison site or not. My criteria came up with a company called adjustamatic who proceeded to call me back almost immediately and then harassed me with a further 3 calls within half an hour the next morning. Just felt like pressure selling so I told them not to call again.
Dear Ian,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that the results you see depends on the information you have put in and your location in the country. Sometimes based on your requirements we may only have one provider to show you, as must have been the case for you. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
I found them too pushy!!!
You collect much personal data,when? One all this data is collected,and a subject is picked you then say I will receive a phone call? Sorry,your loosing me now,I am getting impatient with the website.
who are you.
Very quick respond and visit at home but consultation with adviser was not very nice! He was rude!
It never seemed to get to grips with comparing satisfactorily, prices reliability etc, I found it a very frustrating site as I need a reliable,light ladies scooter with the ability to load into a car etc.
Dear Madam, Thank you for your feedback, and we're sorry to hear you weren't able to find a suitable scooter provider. We have noted your feedback and will endeavour to improve our site based on it. With your permission, we may contact you for further clarification. Many Thanks, Mobility Compare
i e mailed you regarding information on the folding motobilty scooters which i am intrested in as i have enhanced pip
Mobility Compare is rated 4.22 based on 152 reviews