Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Great website was able to compare items very quick and it was easy to use
Quite a lot of the time I could not identify where the Riser Recliner chairs were manumactured,i.e. Which Country? I thought that the less expensive chairs were probably made i China or the Far East, and having a lot less Guarantees than say one that was made in the E.U. or locally in the U.K. I am still in the market for a new chair, but want to take my time on selecting the right unit, for the right price.
V.comprehensive and professional
Although my requirement was not suitable for our house I cannot fault the services. I spoke to a very nice person and he arranged for someone to come and have a look in a matter of days. The person who dealt with my inquiry sent the catalog by email.
I really wish Neil could do this, but as he has been non verbal since birth, with severe learning disabilities, he is unable to. The enquiry was from us, his parents, on his behalf.
Wwhat i find most disappointing is the company's that you promote do NOT include a price list with there brochure, whilst i understand that products are taylor made but there is always a base price. This practice of having a salesperson camp in your home where theres an expectation is of a sale with a predominantly vulnerable person. All I wanted was a basic price for a basic product. The alternative is to have Two or Tree sales reps in the same room at the same time
Dear Paul, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. If you would like us to remove your name from our database, please can you email us at contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk. Many thanks, Mobility Compare
My mobility experience as been great all the way through, to anybody reading this get on board as fast as you can.
Brilliant service. Everything done on time. Could not ask for more. Thanks 🙏
John Wilson Rep. for Oak Tree Mobility visited today to measure for rise/recline chair. The demonstration and measuring for this was carried out in a professional manner, explanations through the stages of this product were excellent and encouraged us to place an order. A full review will be completed when chair arrives.
Item ordered arrived on time. I was satisfied with my purchase
Very helpful. Showed me what the chair would be like .Encouraged but no pressure .thank you
The gentleman i spoke to on the phone was very helpful kind and polite
Plenty product's to choose from.good site if your looking for certain type of item.
Ifound your site very informative and easy use,would recommend to anyone
Great service
2 lovely gentle delivered and installed my Littletin 4'6Headboard Leg Extendsion (memmot-sand) and Pocket Memory Motion(cr,medium) 4'6 13" no draw base in (memmot-Sand)....tempted to go to bed now but its only 11am! * :-)
Mobility Compare 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Good service
No probs and a great help
very corteous man explained everything i needed to know felt no pressure showed me fabric samples & left me to make up my own mind which i am still doing.
Polite and friendly