Mobility Compare Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare

About Mobility Compare: Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072893218

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

16 Wymering Road

Click Here

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Thank you so. Much you were so knowledgeable and helpful"
"Excellent site and made things easy to find mobility aids I needed."
"I found mobility was limited as to the information I wanted but in general it was just sufficient for my needs."
"Fantastic"
"VERY SATISFIED WITH THE TROLLEY"
"I am very pleased with the quickness of your reply to my request about your beds and will soon be able to find the right bed for my needs"
"I am looking to purchase a recliner chair. I found the information on the website factual and informative regarding aspects to consider when buying such an expensive item. I consider from what I learnt on the site confident to approach several companies to compare their various products"
"Very good quality and the prices are reasonable l would recommend this site to everyone."
"Thank you for a wonderful product with the reclining chair, I also can get out of the chair with out putting to much stress on my knees and wrists as I have arthritis very advanced."
"They have a good range of products and make it easy to make you choice"
"visited careco yesterday had avery helpful staff member Andrew helping us not visited before but had recommended it to my sister who also bought know where to go now for disability aids Thank you"
"fantastic service thank you so much"
"easy to navigate,change categories to search.Very pleased with results,they give all the vital information on cars selected and details of manufacturers so that you can arrange test drives etc."
"I am not sure how your company is meant to help as all I got was an immediate referral to one company - there were no comparisons made and I thought that was the whole point."
Dear User,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that the results you see depends on the information you have put in and your location in the country. Sometimes based on your requirements we may only have one provider to show you, as must have been the case for you. We are sorry that this is not made clearer on our site. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"I was extremely pleased with the service I received, I was in a desperate situation, following a full hip replacement, I needed a electric chair, that would put me on my feet, very urgently, s I could be comfortable in my own home."
"Lee was extremely helpful to us to make the right choice in choosing a fold up mobility scooter! Very useful information and I tried out 2 scooters in the store. Arranged collection next week and all went smoothly."
"The service I received by Michael in the Norwich store was excellent, and efficient He was very helpful and i love my pink wheelchair.B"
"My wife and I visited CareCo Brentwood to assess and possibly purchase two Riser Recliners. We were helped to reach a decision by Sales Advisor Kevin Heather. Kevin explained exactly the reasons for the different sized chairs and why it mattered for our comfort. We tried various chairs and eventually bought two different leather/leather looking Recliners which suited our different requirements. Kevin was extremely helpful and patient throughout and made the whole process very easy. The Brentwood store had a very happy ambience to which I am sure Kevin made a large contribution. Top marks."
"So pleased with my purchase of a Rollator, from your store in Canterbury, and the service from the assistant Lauren was wonderful, we did not have to worry about putting the parts together, as she did that for us."
"I went to CareCo in Maidstone to purchase a recliner chair. They have a large collection so it was very easy to find one that I liked. Ria, the sales assistant, was very helpful, kind and cheerful. She explained everything thoroughly and made my experience very pleasant and easy. I would recommend CareCo as the store to go to for mobility aids."
Mobility Compare is rated 4.21 based on 126 reviews