Mobility Compare Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare

About Mobility Compare: Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072893218

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

16 Wymering Road

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy

"So pleased with my purchase of a Rollator, from your store in Canterbury, and the service from the assistant Lauren was wonderful, we did not have to worry about putting the parts together, as she did that for us."
"I went to CareCo in Maidstone to purchase a recliner chair. They have a large collection so it was very easy to find one that I liked. Ria, the sales assistant, was very helpful, kind and cheerful. She explained everything thoroughly and made my experience very pleasant and easy. I would recommend CareCo as the store to go to for mobility aids."
"I liked your website, it is clear and helpful."
"Very helpful customer service when you have a problem as I did recenty."
"Very Helpfull and got what I needed. Thank You so much ."
"Brilliant. Sorted out my needs"
"My husband and I visited the new store in Cheltenham today. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, would definitely go there again, the store was well laid out and parking was easy. The purchases we made were done quickly"
"The site only shows starting from prices, so I had to wait for a call back to get a proper quote"
"I was able to find a good quote for my mobility scooter insurance"
"Thank you - I needed an electric bed for my health problems"
"They don't have too many providers on the site but I was happy with the overall service."
"I filled out the form and got a call back the same day with quotes. Easy to use."
"Great site, I found the buyers guide section really helpful"
"I was just checking out the prices for electric beds.i didn't know there was so many different companies"
"I have no idea if this is a genuine comparison site or not. My criteria came up with a company called adjustamatic who proceeded to call me back almost immediately and then harassed me with a further 3 calls within half an hour the next morning. Just felt like pressure selling so I told them not to call again."
Dear Ian,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that the results you see depends on the information you have put in and your location in the country. Sometimes based on your requirements we may only have one provider to show you, as must have been the case for you. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"Found it quite helpful and time savinge"
Mobility Compare is rated 4.14 based on 108 reviews