Mobility Compare Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare

About Mobility Compare: Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072893218

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

16 Wymering Road

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy

"Excellent. Called me back within hours and have me all the information i needed. Thank you so much"
"All ways had very good service and prompt delivery.They can be relied on."
"requested sales visit professional and the demonstration was clear and practical. price structures not so clear and required negotiation . delivery was on time with. efficient construction of the adjustable bed by the team the bed is excellent to date providing relief from hip and back problems."
"Very useful and found what I was looking for"
"Easy to access and obtain information about mobility aids available."
"No information on product. Nor any prices"
"Seems alright."
"The lady I spoke to about having an appointment was so helpfull she explained everything really well telling me what the person who's coming out tmrw so I can have a try of the bed I suffer so so much with my health.i use 10 pillows as I can't lay down as I'm unable to lay flat.with my dissabitly as I'm a wheelchair user in&out of the house I just hope I'll be able to afford one."
"What a marvellous service and easy sight to follow great to have this for us less able"
"You collect much personal data,when? One all this data is collected,and a subject is picked you then say I will receive a phone call? Sorry,your loosing me now,I am getting impatient with the website."
"We received very good service and pleased with the outcome."
"Very informative, lots of choice and easy to use to webpage . Great value for money"
"I was searching for reviews of a motorised bed and as the name of the site and the content of the site implied that there was reviews on it I filled in my details to get reviews but no, what I actually got was companies phoning me to try and sell me beds. No reviews no comparing. As my telephone no is TPS registered and I was giving you my details for comparing beds for you to hand over my telephone no to companies to contact me you put them in a position where I can report them to the TPS and taking my no for comparing and giving it to sales reps puts you in breach on the data protection act."
Dear Martin,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that we only process your information in line with the terms and privacy policy on our site (which you would have had to tick and agree to before submitting your details to compare). You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing us, Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"HELPED ME GET THHE INFORMATION I NEEDED."
"the idea of the bed mobility is very good still a lot of research should be done concerning the case of my sister as she is paralyzed with only her right hand moves she needs medical matters obviously so i am not sure if your mobility bed is the correct solution but the idea is very good or excellent"
"They gave information but didn't really help with comparing products or prices as the first was the dearest"
"how easy it's to get around your web site"
"By giving me comparisons from three different companies. Thank you"
"a very quick response to my enquiry agents gave a good account and information regarding adjustable beds"
"As a comparison site it works well. However there has been no follow up from any of the suppliers"
Mobility Compare is rated 4.06 based on 81 reviews