Mobility Compare Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare

About Mobility Compare: Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072893218

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

16 Wymering Road

How would you rate Mobility Compare ?

"Very informative, lots of choice and easy to use to webpage . Great value for money"
"I was searching for reviews of a motorised bed and as the name of the site and the content of the site implied that there was reviews on it I filled in my details to get reviews but no, what I actually got was companies phoning me to try and sell me beds. No reviews no comparing. As my telephone no is TPS registered and I was giving you my details for comparing beds for you to hand over my telephone no to companies to contact me you put them in a position where I can report them to the TPS and taking my no for comparing and giving it to sales reps puts you in breach on the data protection act."
Dear Martin,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We would also like to inform you that we only process your information in line with the terms and privacy policy on our site (which you would have had to tick and agree to before submitting your details to compare). You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing us, Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"HELPED ME GET THHE INFORMATION I NEEDED."
"the idea of the bed mobility is very good still a lot of research should be done concerning the case of my sister as she is paralyzed with only her right hand moves she needs medical matters obviously so i am not sure if your mobility bed is the correct solution but the idea is very good or excellent"
"They gave information but didn't really help with comparing products or prices as the first was the dearest"
"how easy it's to get around your web site"
"By giving me comparisons from three different companies. Thank you"
"a very quick response to my enquiry agents gave a good account and information regarding adjustable beds"
EVELYNNE C
Verified Buyer
"As a comparison site it works well. However there has been no follow up from any of the suppliers"
"Instead of being able to view prices from various suppliers, I ended up with a phone call from a rude @nd very pushy sales person. Will not be using the site again, nor would I recommend them to others."
Dear Janet,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"The site gave me a lot of information and helped me decide on the best products for my mother in law's needs after a stroke"
""Because they listen too me,and not in a condescending way.""
"Very helpful"
"Very informative"
"Provided me with a wheelchair. It was so easy."
"Just because I showed interest in your products it doesn't mean I want to keep getting advertising everyday on my phone. How can I stop getting them??!!"
Dear Bill,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We've just sent an email to you on how you can un-subscribe from our database. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
Dear Bill,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by emailing us at contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"I was able to see products all together and Ines I hadn't even thought of"
"who are you."
"THE INFORMATION IS CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND"
"first of all you made the site easy to look at.things were very clearly shown which made decision making easy.It was uncomplicated and the different beds shown looked very good.I will visit the site again and make a decision soon."
Mobility Compare is rated 4.04 based on 70 reviews