Mobility Compare Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare

About Mobility Compare: Mobility Compare is the UK's 1st Mobility Comparison Site and was launched in 2009. Our mission is to help you save time and get the best mobility product for you. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072893218

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

16 Wymering Road

How would you rate Mobility Compare?

"HELPED ME GET THHE INFORMATION I NEEDED."
"the idea of the bed mobility is very good still a lot of research should be done concerning the case of my sister as she is paralyzed with only her right hand moves she needs medical matters obviously so i am not sure if your mobility bed is the correct solution but the idea is very good or excellent"
"They gave information but didn't really help with comparing products or prices as the first was the dearest"
"how easy it's to get around your web site"
"By giving me comparisons from three different companies. Thank you"
"a very quick response to my enquiry agents gave a good account and information regarding adjustable beds"
EVELYNNE C
Verified Buyer
"As a comparison site it works well. However there has been no follow up from any of the suppliers"
"Instead of being able to view prices from various suppliers, I ended up with a phone call from a rude @nd very pushy sales person. Will not be using the site again, nor would I recommend them to others."
Dear Janet,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"The site gave me a lot of information and helped me decide on the best products for my mother in law's needs after a stroke"
""Because they listen too me,and not in a condescending way.""
"Very helpful"
"Very informative"
"Provided me with a wheelchair. It was so easy."
"Just because I showed interest in your products it doesn't mean I want to keep getting advertising everyday on my phone. How can I stop getting them??!!"
Dear Bill,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users so we have passed this feedback onto the relevant team. We've just sent an email to you on how you can un-subscribe from our database. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
"I was able to see products all together and Ines I hadn't even thought of"
"who are you."
"THE INFORMATION IS CLEAR AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND"
"first of all you made the site easy to look at.things were very clearly shown which made decision making easy.It was uncomplicated and the different beds shown looked very good.I will visit the site again and make a decision soon."
"Great purchase. This product is ideal for my wife who has mobility problems as a result of which she cannot kneel. It allows her to sit down to reach the lower parts of the plants in pots on the patio and the tray is perfect for storing her tools in as she works. The wheels allow her to move between the pots without putting a strain on her knees. A really good product."
LORRAINE R
Verified Buyer
"I have not used them yet"
Mobility Compare is rated 4.09 based on 68 reviews