Mobility Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mobility Compare
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

02072891849

info@expurt.co

160 CITY ROAD

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
I have visited your site a few times and find it very complicated and difficult to use. If you want to just put in petrol or how many seats you require it is not always one click to deselect but sometimes many clicks and if you go back to change anything you often have to start again from scratch. It is very time consuming. I did phone to ask for help and the lady was very helpful.
Scooter delivered with out receipt or instruction manual.14 Sept.
delivered 14 Sept
no demo, or receipt

Manual by mail; still not receive today 22 Sept.

Does anyone care at CARECO?
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a good experience using our website. We always strive to provide a good service to our users. We don't currently list CareCo as a supplier so you must have dealt with them directly and not via our website. I hope this clarifies your concern. Kind regards, Mobility Compare
I just like to say if I didn't have a walker and a mobility scooter for shopping and sometimes use it for going to visit my friend
Very helpful and good advice
Found this site Very helpful when trying to find out what what I was looking for
quick call
its a reasonable site to compare sites ive vitisted
I have had so many unsolicited phone calls regarding disability beds, aids, insurance etc
Mobility Compare is rated 4.30 based on 283 reviews