Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
A very good place and site to visit nothing is not to much of a problem for them all the best with the good work
Totally unnecessary. I have recently decided on my supplier. Margaret Passells.
From entering the parkgate mobility shop in Worksop to leaving I was treated with the upmost respect. A lovely klady called Ivana was so helpful and friendly A gem worth 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Had a good service with the chair being delivered the next day as it was urgent , though it would take 2-3 weeks for the engineer to put it together. Was a simple job which we did ourselves and saved £80
I missed several calls re delivery but as i work nights, and was sleeping you are not always able to answer calls immediately. As a voucemail was left i felt i didnt feel i needed a text telling me to return calls. Please bear in mind that a time that is convenient to yourselves is not always convenient to others.Although given a time slot that was adhered to, it would have bern helpful if a call was received when crew where about half an hour a way.
Not knowing where or who to go to for a fair and honest view of the mobility market it was such a relief having Mobility Compare to turn to.
Local guidance
Not rea!my what I was wzpwcting. I entered my details so a company so thwy could get back to me, and have never received any word back.
I found the comparison site very useful.
Very quick and reliable service, very pleased with my product.
Customer service is very good, kind and helpful .
I was happy with your answers to my questions and when I need a new mobility scooter I will be in touch
Very good web site enjoyed it
All good Keep going and thanks
very good feed back, i am very happy and would recomend to my family and freinds.
Great to see the availability of products in my area and compare prices the service is excellent
I never attended the mobility site, but the phone call I made to them was very polite and helpful. And I had the help I needed, so my issues was sorted with a very short but helpful call
Very good information would like to recommend to other users.
useful to have comparisons so one can judge the various attributes
Gives you a wide tange of comparisons
Mobility Compare is rated 4.34 based on 358 reviews