Mobility Compare Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Mobility Compare Reviews

About Mobility Compare:

Mobility Compare was launched in 2009, and our mission is to help you save time, money and find the best mobility product suited for your needs. Our site allows you to compare the market and we take into your specific needs, such as product type, cost and after care. So go ahead and compare today!

contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk

64, Southwark Bridge Road, London

Tell us how Mobility Compare made you happy
Very good
I don't know how I ever got along without it the service is fantastic thank you for giving me my freedom back
Good staff very friendly
Great product and friendly service from all
Staff most helpful pleasant and amazing products for good value
very friendly and knowledgeable staff
Found this site very helpful for comparing different cars and really helpful when choosing another vehicle
The various products featured on the site are all something that everyone requiring aids to help in their dailly routines will find the solution and the means to get it., Excellent web site.
easy to get hold
Very useful and helpful.
Very quick response and very helpful would highly recommend
Very good with response to my comparisons and it helped me to get the scooter I needed
Outstanding must be seen
Found an insurance policy but it excludes those who live in higher floor flats without lifts who are forced to park in a public area overnight. Made the policy useless.
Very helpful with useful info
The product has the value for money
Mobility has been a wonderful help to my wife Diane. It has given her a better and happier life, to be able to go places. Everything is there to help you through the Mobility team.
Very helpful and easy to understand
I am looking for suppliers of specific aids … the companies recommended don’t supply what I need … I wasted a fair amount of time scrutinising a number of sites who specialise in anything except what I need
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you haven’t had a good experience and your feedback will be passed on to the relevant team. Regarding the specific aids can you please give us some more information and we can try to help you find them. You could call us on: 0800 048 5714 or email: contact@mobilitycompare.co.uk so we can look into this for you. Kind Regards, Mobility Compare
They were very helpful