Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

199 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carl Butler

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Michael Tuck Estate Agents in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Carl Butler
Verified Buyer
"I am impressed with their response times. I am particularly happy with the service I have had from Rob and Otis at the Quedgeley office. Rob supports us with our tenancy and Otis has helped us with our recent house search. Both of these staff members are a credit to Michael Tuck."
Tony Jones
Verified Buyer
"Charlie and his team at the Quedgeley office have been fantastic throughout our sale and purchase. Despite some set backs with timescales they were great at keeping the pressure on with the relevant solicitors to ensure what could be done was being done. Charlie in particular was always updating me with developments so in my opinion couldn't have done any more for us as customers. Otis was also very helpful in Charlie's absence. I have found my contact with Michael Tuck to be an extremely professional and pleasant experience and would not hesitate to recommend Charlie and his staff to friends and family in the future."
Nisha Shah
Verified Buyer
"Warren has been our contact throughout our experience from the first viewing up to completion of the purchase. There has been good communication throughout and quick response to any queries. Thank you for making the experience as stress free as possible."
Chris Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, hassle-free, good communication."
Prof Cartwright & Mrs Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck Estate Agents have managed the letting of our Abbeymead property for seventeen years. They have been first class agents for landlords living some distance away, reducing hassle and keeping the property tidy and in good repair. They found new tenants quickly as needed and finally (last month) effected a sale equally quickly and at a good price. The agency fees were very acceptable and we could not have asked for better, or more friendly service. Well done!"
"They offer a first class service, letting properties very quickly and efficiently."
"I recently bought a property from Micheal Tucks, the staff, Warren in particular, was professional, communicative and very supportive throughout the process. Would highly recommend the service to anyone selling a property in the Gloucester area. Thanks for all your help"
Laura Woodhead
Verified Buyer
"Gareth made sure we bought our first house with minimal stress. He was professional and kept us up to date throughout the process of the purchase."
Mrs Webber
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and efficient service and advice"
Johanna Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, helpful & efficient."
"Very polite and easy to talk to, happy to help with any problems or questions I had about moving."
Mr Malcolm Rickards
Verified Buyer
"Totally professional service as always. Would recommend to buyers and sellers alike. Thanks for making this a smooth stress free transaction."
Lynsey Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Keeping me informed of all updates on the status of the property regularly. Being helpful and friendly when answering any questions or queries. Available on the phone and on email with really quick responses."
Sarah Denholme-Parker
Verified Buyer
"Tony at Michael Tucks deserves a medal! Our house sale and purchase wasn’t straightforward to say the least but Tony dealt with it with professionalism , kept in touch with us every step of the way and kept the chain together. We couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you ."
"Michael Tuck Estate Agents is brilliant I can't fault them. From the moment Warren came round to measure up and take photos of my property and put it on the market it have been brilliant. There have been others who was involved from the team at Michael Tuck but Warren came out on to. Warren have kept me informed about everything every little details he wasn't pushy as some people. Even when he wasn't in office he was able to give advice. He's easy to talk to . He explain everything. He didn't rush you. When he come to the house he not just walked in he rings doorbell. Wether he know if someone is in or not. Once he came to the house haven't met my son he introduced himself and let my son knows what he's doing. Warren have a heart of gold. Let's hope he gets commission from this. Warren is an inspiration to the team at Michael Tuck. Keep doing what you what you are doing Warren don't change you will go very far in life with that attitude and motivation"
Lauren & Chris Richards
Verified Buyer
"We were very happy with Micheal Tuck and all the help and support from Emma and Linda when buying our new home. It was a smooth process, they were very friendly and professional. Thank you!"
Mr Leo Clarkson And Miss Chloe Bushell
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and quick with all questions."
Mr Richard Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck were brilliant in quickly finding me a suitable tenant for my property when it became empty. They went out of their way to get the electricity back on during the recent cold spell. Many thanks to Leanne in particular."
Tony Jones
Verified Buyer
"From meeting Matt and Gareth and taking on the instruction there was an offer made within hours. The whole process has been so simple and the team in the office are always helpful and come back to us as promised. Matt and Gareth were really genuine and sincere with realistic expectations around the price and sure enough they were spot on. It has been a pleasure to deal with Michael Tuck estate agents and its staff, I would have no hesitation is recommending them to family and friends as I cannot fault the quality of their customer service."
Peter Knight
Verified Buyer
"Great end to end service. The lettings team were excellent, especially James who helped us (new landlords) ensure everything was ready on time. :-)"
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 199 reviews