Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

I would highly recommend Michael Tuck for Lettings and Sale and the team have all been extremely helpful. Kurt was fab at finding the right tenants and talking me through the letting process and was always very helpful with any queries I had, he was always very professional and quick to respond to any queries, great bloke! As for the sale, Tony and Matt were fab and kept me in touch with any happenings regarding the sale and we got a buyer very quickly. I would actually say they kept me better informed than my solicitor!! Great team at the Abbeymead branch and I am chuffed to bits that the sale has completed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 8 months ago
Couldn’t have been more helpful in the process of buying our home, even with added complications out of everyone’s control. Would highly recommend and if we were to sell we would definitely use them.
All the staff have been great throughout our house move, from the valuation to the sale and completion. Constant contact and communication throughout and they were happy to help with anything. Thank you very much!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Amazing service especially as they were not my estate agent but were acting for the house I was buying. Tony was so helpful and answered any queries effectively and quickly. I know which agency to use when I sell my house next time!!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The service we received from Lianne was perfect, not a bad word to be said. She responded to us quickly every time and kept us in the loop. Everything went very smoothly and it helped that Lianne was such a lovely lady it made our experience so much easier. Lianne was so welcoming and friendly, a real credit to your team! Thank you x
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Sold my house for exactly what we wanted and always answered the phone ! Top service, would definitely use again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
I used Micheal Tuck because my daughter is purchasing a property through them and they have been professional and helpful. I have been happy with how Otis explained the process and how Tony has kept us updated throughout, would be more than happy to recommend to others.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Received great service from Claire and Lianne, making my letting experience go smoothly.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Amazing service, Charlie, Chloe & Tony were always on the other side of the phone waiting too help. Would definitely recommend
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
“Thank you Charlie, for your professional and friendly service. Everything explained clearly and thoroughly throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Michael Tuck as an agent to buy or sell your house with.”
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Recently bought a buy to let property which Michael Tuck Abbeymead have let out & are now managing, James & Kurt have been great whilst Heather has been brilliant at keeping us informed of any developments
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Nothing but good words to say about Michael Tuck, they found our perfect property and were on hand through out the process to answer any queries or get us in to see the property at such an awkward time in the world. Otis, Miles and Sue were all so polite and made the process very easy and pleasant. Thank you for making our first property such a good experience.
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
I have recently bought and sold through the Gloucester branches and cannot praise Miles and the team highly enough. In what has been a very testing time for the industry, Miles and all the staff have worked tirelessly in my purchase and even more so my sale. Their drive and communication skills have been amazing. Thoroughly recommend Tucks every time. Special thanks to Otis. Thank you guys it’s been an absolute pleasure.
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Having had my property vacant for 6 months with another agent, I called and spoke to Lianne. She gave me confidence she could help and true to her word it was let within a week! I am delighted, the tenant moved in today.
Lianne is a pure asset to your business, lovely lady, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you xx
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Miles helped us with selling our mums home after she passed away. He made the process, which was very hard for us, simple and straight forward, and for that we will be eternally grateful.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Service was great, very friendly and professional. Any issues were dealt with and chased in a very timely manner. Tony Sysum runs a good team and all are very approachable and easy to work with.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
First rate team at the Quedgeley office.
On the ball at all times.
Would thoroughly recommend letting through them.
5 stars for this great team that kept us updated along the whole process of buying a property, always on time for viewings, polite, happy, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, The whole process was made a lot easier using Michael Tuck Estate Agents and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future if ever needed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Miles has gone above and beyond to support us during a very difficult process.

He has been responsive and helpful in his support even during non working hours.

Miles with his support made the process bearable
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
Despite the delay in the house purchase thanks to Covid19, Charlie kept me up to date. He helped chase answers and communicate throughout the chain. I had viewed multiple houses with Michael Tuck, with the help of Miles, Charlie and Otis- they were all really helpful and friendly!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 4 months ago
Matt, Tony and John, Abbeymead branch, supported us during very difficult circumstances (and we don't just mean Covid!) They were unfailingly courteous and returned phone calls and emails promptly. The same applies to other staff when answering queries etc.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago