Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley

I would highly recommend Michael Tuck for Lettings and Sale and the team have all been extremely helpful. Kurt was fab at finding the right tenants and talking me through the letting process and was always very helpful with any queries I had, he was always very professional and quick to respond to any queries, great bloke! As for the sale, Tony and Matt were fab and kept me in touch with any happenings regarding the sale and we got a buyer very quickly. I would actually say they kept me better informed than my solicitor!! Great team at the Abbeymead branch and I am chuffed to bits that the sale has completed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
They are a great team and always very helpful Especially Tony who has gone above and beyond Any questions I have had have been dealt with promptly Thank you all for your help Sue
Very good and gets the job done without any complaints
5 Stars very good, all the staff and Matthew Wasley in particular looked after us brilliantly from the start. He was under a lot of pressure to sell our house as fast as possible as we had already found a new house. There were ups and downs through the sale but at all times he kept us well informed and handled every conversation politely and professionally. I would use Michael Tuck again, the overall service was fantastic. Kind regards Mr Hawking
Very friendly and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone else looking to rent.
My fiancée and I purchased our first house through Michael Tuck Estate Agents. We were always made to feel at ease through the process from house hunting, right through to completion; there was never any pressure to commit to places we didn't think were right for us, but when we did find the ideal house, we were fully supported. While everyone we spoke to was incredibly helpful, we mostly interacted with Matt Wasly who is very down to earth and was always more than happy to help guide us through the process - in particular, he happily answered our persistent list of questions! Thank you Matt. We are very pleased with our experience dealing with Michael Tuck in Abbeymead and would thoroughly recommend them.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Rob in the Tuffley office was very helpful and understanding of my son's circumstances. He showed empathy, respect and a lot of patience when dealing with us. He is definitely an asset to the team in Tuffley. Also, other staff members were polite, friendly and approachable. I would have no hesitation in contacting any one if them in the future for I'm going support and advice.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 month ago
We found Michael Tuck Estate Agents to be a very professional group, we dealt with Miles as our main contact : he did an excellent job from the start of the Sales process, to getting the property sold ; and getting the price we were happy with. Thanks Miles for all your efforts on our behalf. Pete & Carol Coleman
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Miles Pledger helped and guided us through our home purchase and quickly resolved any issues that we encountered in a professional yet pleasant manner. He is definitely an asset to Michael Tuck estate agents.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Michael Tuck Lettings Team- Kurt, Heather, James and Lianne, thank you for your superb customer service managing my properties, giving me complete peace of mind. A very professional and experienced team always kind and friendly communication. Highly recommend.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
From the very beginning to the very end of the process Michael Tuck have been fantastic to deal with. Totally efficient and always willing to help with excellent communication throughout. In particular, Matt Walsey proved on every dealing to be fantastic, always delivering what was needed and usually going out of his way to exceed our expectations; cannot recommend Michael Tuck or Matt highly enough.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to Michael Tuck estate agents. I recently relocated back to Gloucestershire into a Flat in Longford . Kurt, and Heather were professional, courteous and guided me through the rental process from beginning to completion. They both went out of their way to make the process as painless as possible. Can’t fault the service and would highly recommend the company. Mr P Cook
The Michael Tuck team were very helpful with the sale of my house and getting me a buyer. Matt Wasley helped me though the whole process.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Brilliant Estate Agents well impressed nothing too much trouble especially with Matt And Tony Can’t thank them enough highly recommend them every time
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
I have been very impressed with Michael Tuck Estate Agents regarding the purchase of our new house. Right from the start they have been friendly, informative and always on the case. Massive thanks in particular to Warren who has been truly outstanding! I have used other estate agents in the past and Michael Tuck has by far been the best. I highly recommend them and should we require an estate agents in the future, they will be top of my list.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks to the team of Michael Tucks (Quedgeley) the less than smooth sale of my property was made a lot easier. They were always friendly, professional, and helpful, no matter what the problem was. They always had time for me when I had questions and always immediately kept me in the loop with new developments. Special thanks to Charlie Hitchman, who was my main contact - whithout him things would have been much more difficult. All in all I had a really good experience and would wholeheartedly recommend them!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
The team at Micheal Tuck were fantastic. House purchase went without any problems and communications were perfect - kept up to date with happenings and progress, but not bombarded. Tony kept the vendor informed, chased solicitors, saved us time and effort. Once completed, we used Michael Tuck to market the property for rental. Once again very easy, no hard sell and Kurt and James had it marketed and let within a day. Cannot fault the service and a really great team to deal with.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Michael Tuck have been very helpful during the process of buying my house. In particular, Warren Passey has dealt with my queries very efficiently and nothing has been too much trouble. Would highly recommend!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Matt and the team we’re absolutely fantastic throughout the whole experience
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
All the staff were very helpful, especially Tony without His help with an issue I had with my house sale the move probably wouldn’t of been possible. So grateful thank you so much
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
All the staff in Abbeymead branch as been brilliant. Big thanks Matthew Wasley (Matt) he is so lovely, friendly and very helpful, he is a great and natural salesman highly recommended. Big thanks to Tony Sysum ,he is lovely and friendly and very helpful. Thank you all.
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.89 based on 386 reviews