Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

Christina Loader
Verified Buyer

Me and partener, are looked after by the lovely kurt, James, and Heather, in the abbey mead office, they are always very officiant, helpful, and nothing since we have been renting with Michael Tuck for the past 3 years has ever been any trouble for them to help us with. We had to leave are last property due to the owners selling it, and with only having 2 months to find another property would of been so stressful, but with a massive help from them all to find us another place to live especially James, we have moved into are new home, and couldn't be more happier, they are all a credit to Michael tuck, and we would like to thank them for looking after us so well
Verified Buyer

Michael Tuck were very professional and facilitated the complex property purchase to ensure as smooth as possible transaction. It was necessary to engage with the agent on my purchase more than might be expected due to some poor communication on the part of the seller. Warren Passey was particularly helpful in engaging with the seller and explaining what information was necessary to progress the purchase. Thank you very much Warren.
Tori Kastelein
Verified Buyer

Thanks to Tony in Abbeymead for being so helpful and informative. Made buying my first home very straight forward.
Mr And Mrs Ellis
Verified Buyer

Great service from James and kurt.
Popped into Tucks Abbeymead to enquire about renting my property.
They found tenants within 24 hours and they had moved in 10 days later.
Mr Sysum
Verified Buyer

I have mainly been dealing with Matt Wasley for the contract. Very good customer service from start to finish and good communication. Matt always kept me informed of what was going on with the house sale.
Ben Knight
Verified Buyer

James and Kurt went above and beyond to help me with the situation. I was constantly pestering them, but they were great. would recommend Michael Tuck to everyone.
Rebecca Northway
Verified Buyer

Such a great team! Very professional yet very human. Kurt was very understanding of why the house was right for us, considering us as a family looking for a lovely home rather than just getting the property let.

Everyone was great during my application for the property, I felt very reassured and informed throughout the whole process and the move.

Since being in the property, any queries I've had have been dealt with incredibly quickly and without any bother, even with a few silly things I didn't feel like I was treated like a time waster for a second!

Big thanks to Kurt and his team, we are incredibly happy and love our home!

Miss Bray
Verified Buyer

Matt was our Estate Agent and couldn't have been more helpful or efficient. Selling my house was a very emotional experience for me and he was extremely considerate and supportive. He kept us informed throughout and responded to our questions and queries immediately, he even kept in contact on his days off. We are very thankful for all of his help.
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional service. Would highly recommend the Michael Tuck team in the future. Wayne was exceptional throughout the process in helping us find a lovely home. Thanks again Wayne, Tony and Jake.
Tanyo Gospoinov And Petar Kanev

Very helpfull and proffesional
Charlotte Clubley
Verified Buyer

Fab friendly professional customer service! Matt and Sophie were especially helpful with our house sale and we sold in 8 days! Would recommend Michael Tuck to everyone. You certainly get what you pay for and more.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Verified Buyer

Happy when received my keys to my new place but felt that the welcome pack needed more information/instructions especially if never lived a property with central heating before.
(New Homes) - Posted 1 month ago
Verified Buyer

All attention was prompt and we recieved sound advice.
Mr Bob Day
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpfull team
Deborah Simbeye
Verified Buyer

A Big thank you to Michael Tuck estate agents staff in quedgely for their help in finding me accommodation to rent. Special thanks to Graham who understood my situation and urgent need for accommodation. The application process was quick and I received great customer service. I recommend anyone looking for accommodationto go to Michael Tuck as the staff are caring for their customers!
Nadine Cooper
Verified Buyer

All members of the Michael Tuck team could not have been more helpful, excellent communication.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Mrs Withers
Verified Buyer

Always kept in good touch
Patrick Springfield
Verified Buyer

Delighted with the service, courtesy, attention to detail, patience (!) and welcome from every member of staff that we spoke to.

It would have been important to us to have detailed measurements and overall floor area on the floor-plans of the properties that we inspected.

Where a building firm is involved (as in 35 Ermin Park Brockworth), a comprehensive knowledge of - and personal recommendation of - the building firm would have been helpful.

Lastly, if you really want to impress, please spell my name right: SPRINGFORD, not SPRINGFIELD.
Verified Buyer

They were only to happy to help, the staff were friendly plus the service as of a very high standard
Kevin Poole
Verified Buyer

The team in lettings at Michael Tuck, Abbeymead, Gloucester were very helpful and communications good in finding us tenants. It has proven to us that we did indeed choose the right lettings agent! The gas safety certificate had expired on the property right between lets and the people at Michel Tuck found a gas safety engineer the same day and sorted it for us. All in all, an excellent service given and we are happy to continue to deal with Michael Tuck Lettings.
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 165 reviews