Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

Mr Bob Day
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and helpfull team
Deborah Simbeye
Verified Buyer

A Big thank you to Michael Tuck estate agents staff in quedgely for their help in finding me accommodation to rent. Special thanks to Graham who understood my situation and urgent need for accommodation. The application process was quick and I received great customer service. I recommend anyone looking for accommodationto go to Michael Tuck as the staff are caring for their customers!
Nadine Cooper
Verified Buyer

All members of the Michael Tuck team could not have been more helpful, excellent communication.
Mrs Withers
Verified Buyer

Always kept in good touch
Patrick Springfield
Verified Buyer

Delighted with the service, courtesy, attention to detail, patience (!) and welcome from every member of staff that we spoke to.

It would have been important to us to have detailed measurements and overall floor area on the floor-plans of the properties that we inspected.

Where a building firm is involved (as in 35 Ermin Park Brockworth), a comprehensive knowledge of - and personal recommendation of - the building firm would have been helpful.

Lastly, if you really want to impress, please spell my name right: SPRINGFORD, not SPRINGFIELD.
Verified Buyer

They were only to happy to help, the staff were friendly plus the service as of a very high standard
Kevin Poole
Verified Buyer

The team in lettings at Michael Tuck, Abbeymead, Gloucester were very helpful and communications good in finding us tenants. It has proven to us that we did indeed choose the right lettings agent! The gas safety certificate had expired on the property right between lets and the people at Michel Tuck found a gas safety engineer the same day and sorted it for us. All in all, an excellent service given and we are happy to continue to deal with Michael Tuck Lettings.
Jill Ford
Verified Buyer

They have introduced interested buyers on a very regular basis and their kindness to us has been exceptional. I would recommend Tony who has been excellent and the rest of his staff to anyone wanting to sell their house.
Mr And Mrs Sugar
Verified Buyer

We have moved (4) times in the past (10) years and have used (4) different estate agents. Michael Tuck's service has been far superior to the (3) previous agents. They sold our house within days, at the price they had valued. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the office staff, and any query raised by us was answered without delay. We have no hesitation in recommending Michael Tuck Estate Agents.
Adam Lucas
Verified Buyer

They were very professional and kept in contact. Both viewings were very good and gave me all the information that i needed. Once i had a view on a preferred property i was not pestered like most estate agents and they made me feel like i was the one choosing the property not them! Very good service and thanks to Kirsty and the team for all their help!
Sue Adams
Verified Buyer

Emma worked really hard to help me complete my purchase of my new bungalow. She was always cheerful and helpful and was able to deal with whatever difficulties arose.
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick turnaround purchasing my new home. Excellent service all round. friendly. sympathetic and very helpful. Made a difficult time for me so much easier.
Verified Buyer

The whole procedure was very professionally handled, good communication and great customer care! I am more than happy with Michael Tuck estate Agents - they even arranged for me to collect the keys on a bank holiday!
Neil Jones
Verified Buyer

Both myself and my wife were extremely impressed by the service and understanding shown to us by the staff at Michael Tuck. Special mention must be made to Emma Haggett who we both thought was excellent! She was caring and understanding and always kept us informed of new developments in the housing market. Thank you very much Emma!
Mr Alan Newcombe
Verified Buyer

I have found that Miles and his team have been professional, curteous, informative and helpful throughout the marketing and sale process. In addition, they have gone the 'extra mile' in smoothing out the odd issue as and when it arose. I would certainly recommend this Agency and the Gloucester team to anyone considering marketing their own property.
Mr Bradley
Verified Buyer

Michael Tuck in Quedgeley have recently sold the second of my investment properties. They found an ideal first time buyer almost immediately after putting it on the market and at a price that I was happy with. Thank you to Matt and Charlie for an excellent service.
Mr Sean Jennings And Miss Victoria Nunn
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, responsive and supportive to a first time buyer
Mr And Mrs Kahkonen
Verified Buyer

thanks to the team at Abbeymead office who sold our house.
they are allways very helpfull and professional.
Miss Rebecca McQuade
Verified Buyer

These guys sold our house within 6 days of being put on the market. We're easy to approach and very helpful. Even came to visit us and take pictures of our property at times to suit our needs.
Mr And Mrs White
Verified Buyer

Emma was always available to answer any questions and nothing was too much trouble for her. She made what was quite a difficult time for us a lot easier. Thank you Emma.
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.86 based on 152 reviews