Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

Property sold very quickly after being marketed. Unfortunately Probate slowed things up with the sale, but once Probate was through, Tony chased everything up and pushed for a speedy completion.
We recently sold our flat with Michael Tuck Estate Agents and we would highly recommend them. Andy and Tony were especially helpful and always very responsive when contacted with any situation. Everyone we spoke to was lovely and very helpful. Thank you!
Very helpful and professional service. Special thanks to Otis for being so patient with all my questions and needs.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We have been very impressed with Michael Tuck (Quedgeley) during the process of buying a property. Every member of staff I had contact with has been friendly and helpful. Miles, the branch manager, has been particularly helpful and quick to respond to my queries. Nothing has been too much trouble. Great customer service.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
This is the second time we have used Michael Tuck. Firstly to seep our family home I order to move Mrs I Overthrow To a retirement home. Everything went smoothly and the team were really Great at all stages. Mrs Dawn Covacie her daughter has now moved Iris her Mum in with her and so her retirement apartment needs to be sold. After a difficult start with covid the first viewing was successful. It has been a very difficult time for the family and the whole team were so kind and helpful. Miles Pledger needs a special mention as he remembered Iris form her first sale. I just made everything easier as he had such a good rapport with her. He took his time to explain everything and nothing was too much trouble. He kept us up to date at every stage and all went smoothly. Thank you so much form all the family. Best wishes Dawn Covacie
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Miles was great to deal with and kept me informed the whole time with updates regarding dates for completion etc. thanks again for a smooth hassle free transaction
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
We have loved our experience of renting with Michael Tuck. Rob was so helpful, and super attentive to our needs. He showed myself round for a house tour which I loved, helped the process run as smoothly and as quickly as we liked. He also allowed my partner to see the house again once we had the let agreed which was great. Overall rob has been fantastic and we’re very thankful!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
We would like to thank Jane for all her help and advice all through the process of buying our new home . Jane has been an absolute pleasure to deal . Nothing too much trouble and has always been there for us when we don’t understand something and has explained it to us . Jane is a great asset to the team and Micheal Tuck . Thank you Jane for everything. Robert and Argel
(New Homes) - Posted 2 months ago
I purchased a house through Otis and he was a great help couldn’t do enough for us and was always at the end of the phone whenever we needed him Wouldn’t use anyone else now highly recommended!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Graham made the whole experience a great one, extremely polite, professional and a credit to the company, thank you
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
This is my first home, so I was worried about everything. Charlie, Miles and Otis were helpful and friendly. They chased things up straight away- either with the seller or by going to the property so as to be able to answer my questions and to put my mind at rest. I am very grateful for the excellent service, and would recommend them to anyone
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
As in 2006/7, Rob Smith has served us excellently on behalf of Michael Tuck.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Bought my new property via Michael Tuck, and have to say Chloe was amazing, allways helping and keeping me upto date even when there were delays she was always pushing to get the move complete, could not fault the customer service, thanks for all your help
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you to the team at Michael Tuck Abbeymead, especially Chloe and Tony for facilitating the quick and very smooth sale of my property. Professional, responsive and very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this estate agents without hesitation.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Great Service
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
Extremely satisfied with the service and the level of professionalism. My letting agent was beyond helpful, patient and appeasing to my deficiencies as an international client and for that I'm grateful. Thank you Rob.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 3 months ago
Cannot recommend Michael Tucks enough, absolutely professional, polite and efficient, from start to finish, if your looking to sell, buy or rent, then there’s only one company for you, 5 stars. With a special mention to James, who went the extra mile to make our whole experience smooth and hassle free. Andy
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
We have been pleased with the service we have received from Michael Tuck Estate Agents especially from Lianne who we have been dealing with from the start to the end. Her communication has always been quick and has been available to answer any questions. Thank you for finding us a suitable tenant efficiently. We hope the service continues.
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
i have recently used Michael Tuck Estate Agent to sell my property. I found Mile Pledger to be extremely helpful and informative and he kept me informed during all stages of the sale, which went through without any problems.
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
Always helpful and available.
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.91 based on 474 reviews