Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

How would you rate Michael Tuck Estate Agents ?

Mr And Mrs Etheridge
Verified Buyer
"Tony and his team have been absolutely amazing throughout our house move, from the initial contact to putting ours on the market and eventually finding our new house. Nothing was to much trouble, always available to answer any questions and queries. We would totally recommend the Abbeymead Michael Tuck."
Alex Smith
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck took me to a house which was perfect for my needs. The gentleman who showed me around wasn't pushy at all, however did give me ideas for how it could work for me. He pointed out things like i had the larger garden, parking for ample cars and it was a quiet little street. He kept in touch and after some reflection i put in an offer. They were patient throughout. Booking a snd/3rd viewing was never a problem for them so i could measure different rooms. I would highly reccomend. Thank you!"
David Newton
Verified Buyer
"Can't fault Matt he made good on all his promises. Firstly he had buyers waiting and was able to organise viewings the same day we went on the market! Secondly he's kept us up to date with progress on selling our current house and buying our new house weekly. Thirdly any hiccups along the way Matt has been there to advise, reassure and help resolve."
"From the very first moment of taking your firm on to sell our property, we found the staff so helpful, especially Matt Wasley who looked after us excellently. He always got back in touch quickly if we had a query, . He was always extremely positive, helpful, cheerful and made us feel that our business was important to them. We were never made to feel that any query was a nuisance, so for us using Michael Tuck's services was a very good experience and we have recommended the firm to many people. Thank you so much, Matt. You went way beyond the bounds of business to get our sale. You are a Star with a capital S."
"Sue provided me with regular updates in relation to when I was going to be able to move into my new home. I was in a chain of seven. Michael Tuck provided a friendly and efficient service. I bought my first house in 1992 through Michael Tuck and received good service then. They have also been a good Landlord to me and have ensured that repairs are carried out quickly."
Gill Beszant
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from the sales team at Abbeydale for sale of house on The Wheatridge, purchase of bungalow in Upton St Leonard’s and sale of bungalow in Chosen Way, Hucclecote. Advice and communication both very good. Thank you Tony and the team. Also excellent service from rental team at Abbeydale, particularly Kurt and James - they were both very helpful, especially with a particularly challenging tenant! Communication, emails, generic letters etc from the admin team at Waterwells was sometimes confusing and a little disappointing eg emails suddenly stopped being sent to me, and only sent to my co-owner who had to forward them to me. It was also quite difficult to know who we needed to contact about any queries due to the amount of different names on letters etc. Overall, I would definitely highly recommend your company."
Mrs Millar
Verified Buyer
"Miles and the team were extremely supportive and easy to work with. My property sale was carried out efficiently with no stress. I would happily recommend Michael Tuck to any of my friends or family."
Frances Ryder
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck Abbeymead are a very supportive team who have the skills, competence and expertise to offer the best service I have experienced since being a landlord. Our agent and landlord relationship began in 2011 and has truly stood the test of time. I am confident that my property is being managed and cared for by a team who understand the multiple complexities of the landlord and tenant relationship. Personable in their approach, Abbeymead team are perhaps the best property management agents I have dealt with as a landlord."
Daniel Embrey
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck Estate Agents operate a very professional service. Otis Brown from the Quedgeley office showed me around property, he was prompt and waiting outside when i arrived. During the purchase Otis was always on hand to answer any queries i had, and to provide updates, he was a very knowledgeable and professional representative of Micheal Tuck. I would be glad to recommend Micheal Tuck to friends and family and hopefully use them again in the future."
Carl Butler
Verified Buyer
"I am impressed with their response times. I am particularly happy with the service I have had from Rob and Otis at the Quedgeley office. Rob supports us with our tenancy and Otis has helped us with our recent house search. Both of these staff members are a credit to Michael Tuck."
Tony Jones
Verified Buyer
"Charlie and his team at the Quedgeley office have been fantastic throughout our sale and purchase. Despite some set backs with timescales they were great at keeping the pressure on with the relevant solicitors to ensure what could be done was being done. Charlie in particular was always updating me with developments so in my opinion couldn't have done any more for us as customers. Otis was also very helpful in Charlie's absence. I have found my contact with Michael Tuck to be an extremely professional and pleasant experience and would not hesitate to recommend Charlie and his staff to friends and family in the future."
Nisha Shah
Verified Buyer
"Warren has been our contact throughout our experience from the first viewing up to completion of the purchase. There has been good communication throughout and quick response to any queries. Thank you for making the experience as stress free as possible."
Chris Rigby
Verified Buyer
"Quick, easy, hassle-free, good communication."
Prof Cartwright & Mrs Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Michael Tuck Estate Agents have managed the letting of our Abbeymead property for seventeen years. They have been first class agents for landlords living some distance away, reducing hassle and keeping the property tidy and in good repair. They found new tenants quickly as needed and finally (last month) effected a sale equally quickly and at a good price. The agency fees were very acceptable and we could not have asked for better, or more friendly service. Well done!"
"They offer a first class service, letting properties very quickly and efficiently."
"I recently bought a property from Micheal Tucks, the staff, Warren in particular, was professional, communicative and very supportive throughout the process. Would highly recommend the service to anyone selling a property in the Gloucester area. Thanks for all your help"
Laura Woodhead
Verified Buyer
"Gareth made sure we bought our first house with minimal stress. He was professional and kept us up to date throughout the process of the purchase."
Mrs Webber
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and efficient service and advice"
Johanna Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, helpful & efficient."
"Very polite and easy to talk to, happy to help with any problems or questions I had about moving."
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 208 reviews