Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

"Tony handled the transaction of us buying our 1st property. We thought initially it was going to be straight forward but found it wasn’t and became extremely frustrating for all parties. Tony was really great and talked us through how the process worked, we were unsure due to it being our 1st house purchase. When the other parties inc sols were being particularly difficult, Tony chases and did all he could to get the sale to go though as quickly as possible. His persistence really paid off as we are now in our 1st home extremely happy and putting our own stamp on the property. We certainly would use Micheal Tuck sales again in the future."
"Having just moved home for the second time this year , I am very grateful to all at Michael Tuck for their help and advice."
"Great estate agents, helped me as a first time buyer through everything provided me with solicitor recommendations & mortgage advisors. Gave me weekly updates on how the chain was going. 10/10"
"The best experience with an Estate Agents I've ever had and I've moved many times. The whole team at the Abbeymead branch were great, always available, helpful and friendly. A special mention must go to Matt Wasley - from start to finish always there for me, so communicative and helpful beyond expectations. Matt made the process easy and stress free. Thank you."
"We were buying from Michael Tuck not selling but Tony Sysum at the Abbeymead Branch couldn't have been more helpful. He kept us up to date with our purchase which was more then our own Estate Agents did. Very much appreciated."
"The agency could not of been more helpful, it was my first time selling a house, so I was obviously a bit nervous. Anytime I rang with a query sometimes stupid ones they were always very helpful and went out of their way to assist. I would fully recommend them to anyone for either buying or selling. A Lamond"
"I had a good experience. Michael Tuck Estate Agents helped to find a new property after the original one I was interested in got sold by another agent. It turned out for the best as my current home is now on a better floor and much bigger. Thank you."
"I was in charge of selling my mother in laws property as she had recently moved into a nursing home. Matt came and did valuation. Matt is very friendly and down to earth whilst still being very professional. The office was very quick on marketing the property and getting viewings. I was emailed and phoned updating me on viewings. Luckily the property sold very quickly. Jodie rang and emailed regularly keeping me up to date with the sale. Very happy with the service received and would definitely recommend. Many thanks Lisa Pike"
"Matt was friendly from the outset and made us feel valued. Tony was fab with putting in the extra effort during some tricky negotiations and brilliant at keeping us informed all the way through."
"I am very happy I chose Michael tuck to sell my property, Jodie was very helpful and made everything simple and easy for me and kept me updated on any progress very regularly, I will happily use them again when I come to buying another property :)"
"Brilliant estate agents to co operate with. Staff were friendly and prompt. Went that extra mile to get stuff done."
"Micheal tuck were very helpful in finding us a new property, Warren Passey did a great job always sending emails of houses, updating us and I new I could call warren for queries any time, I only wish I had let him sell my house to but know if there is a next time ."
"Michael Tuck have helped in every way to bring this house sale and purchase to fruition, from the first discussion to the contracts exchange last week. Tony has been particularly helpful and "on the ball" whenever I have phoned. I would certainly recommend Michael Tuck"
"I wanted to say a big thank you to the team at Abbeymead, Tony, and the two Matts and Molly. The whole team have been super helpful, professional, proactive and made the move so much better than my previous experience. I was in a chain of 6, so it was no mean feat to get to exchange in 3 months. Can't thank that team enough"
"Highly recommended Michael Tuck Estate Agents, we rented a property through them for 2 and a half years. Throughout our term with them they were extremely helpful prompt and always so friendly! Rob especially, always responded quickly and has been a fantastic letting agent. They are a great team! Thank you very very much for your help and support. Kind regards, Kiera & Ryan"
"Very happy. The team were very proffessional even during difficult times. Thank you."
"Tony, Matt, & Gareth were excellent at all stages of the process from Viewing to Completion. Whenever we needed to speak to someone, we always could, no hanging on for the phone to be answered. Messages were always passed on, and return calls were soon made. The Abbeymead branch always had an air of professionalism, whilst also being a happy place to visit."
"Had Charlie dealing with our sale and he really helped to take the stress away and was a pleasure to deal with"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND. I HAD DEALINGS WITH MILES PLEDGER, WARREN PASSEY, AND JODIE DALLIMORE FROM THE BRISTOL ROAD OFFICE. ON OCCASIONS I SPOKE TO MATT WASLEY AND TONY SYSUM. ALL WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL AT ALL TIMES."
"From the start of our sale right through to completion day Michael Tuck as a company we’re amazing! They were there for us whenever we required assistance and kept us in the loop all the time. Sometimes you find that the estate agents don’t really have time for you when your chasing feedback or have any questions but I can truly say that Michael Tuck had all the time in the world for us. We were looked after by Matt, Jodie, Miles, Warren and Charlie throughout the viewing process and the communication between them all was great everyone was always up to date with where everything was at. We have a very special mention to Jodie Dallimore- we can not thank her enough for everything she has done for us through the sale and also after. She always had the time to listen to any concerns we had and always reassured us and kept us on a level - as we all know buying and selling houses is very stressful! Jodie was always on the ball with any questions our purchasers had for us and was always chasing up solicitors for both sides. We were always kept up to date by email or phone and we never had to chase Jodie for anything as she was always a step in front of us which made life a lot easier for us. We never felt that we couldn’t pick up the phone or ask any questions we had, the service we had was amazing and we couldn’t recommend Michael Tuck highly enough. If you want an estate agent that has time for us , is on the ball and want a quick sale of your property they are definitely the estate agents for you! Thank you all at Michael Tuck!!"
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 247 reviews