Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley

5 Stars - Absolutely great to have been recommended Michael Tuck and use them. From as far away as Scotland they ( Warren, Charlotte, Sue, Miles, Otis, Charlie and rest of team ) have arranged EPC, Gas Certificate, Removal company - all to my best interests. They have communicated with my solicitor as necessary and while it took some time for sale to complete, they kept me up to date with progress and many good suggestions. Well done!!! A heart felt thanks to all these professionals but more so real people!!
Thanks to the team of Michael Tucks (Quedgeley) the less than smooth sale of my property was made a lot easier. They were always friendly, professional, and helpful, no matter what the problem was. They always had time for me when I had questions and always immediately kept me in the loop with new developments. Special thanks to Charlie Hitchman, who was my main contact - whithout him things would have been much more difficult. All in all I had a really good experience and would wholeheartedly recommend them!
The team at Micheal Tuck were fantastic. House purchase went without any problems and communications were perfect - kept up to date with happenings and progress, but not bombarded. Tony kept the vendor informed, chased solicitors, saved us time and effort. Once completed, we used Michael Tuck to market the property for rental. Once again very easy, no hard sell and Kurt and James had it marketed and let within a day. Cannot fault the service and a really great team to deal with.
Michael Tuck have been very helpful during the process of buying my house. In particular, Warren Passey has dealt with my queries very efficiently and nothing has been too much trouble. Would highly recommend!
Matt and the team we’re absolutely fantastic throughout the whole experience
All the staff were very helpful, especially Tony without His help with an issue I had with my house sale the move probably wouldn’t of been possible. So grateful thank you so much
All the staff in Abbeymead branch as been brilliant. Big thanks Matthew Wasley (Matt) he is so lovely, friendly and very helpful, he is a great and natural salesman highly recommended. Big thanks to Tony Sysum ,he is lovely and friendly and very helpful. Thank you all.
Matt has been fantastic during the whole process, as the buyer he was friendly and approachable. He was excellent at communicating throughout and I cannot fault him. I also saw properties with Warren who was also very helpful. I was very impressed with the knowledge and effort throughout purchasing the house. Thank you Matt for suggesting this property that I had overlooked! Without your suggestion I wouldn’t be writing this today!
We just wanted to thank Kurt and the staff for finding us such a lovely rental property, it`s very clean and comfortable and suits our needs very well. Kurt made the whole process very easy for us and enabled our move to go very smoothly. we have no hesitation in recommending Michael Tuck.
Matt was amazing. Such a nice guy and sorted everything out for us, made the process so easy and went above and beyond.
We went through Michael Tuck for both our sale and purchase, and the service we received from the team was excellent. In particular, Matt kept us regularly informed and made sure the process progressed very smoothly. We would recommend Michael Tuck to anybody looking to buy or sell.
Great service from you all. From start to finish 4 weeks amazing service, and a special mention for Matt sorting out this quick move for myself and Ali quality Matt thank you. And also chloe lovely girl and a credit to your team. Maybe you might want to take a new team photo, as I don't See chloe on your web site photo. Thank you Phil and Ali
Absolutely fabulous estate agents, Matt was brilliant. Really went above and beyond. Thank you
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
I would like Thank Matt for being super helpful and supporting us throughout the process. He was very friendly and very quick to provide us with answers to our queries. Thank you very much!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Very helpful, friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We were kept informed every step of the way and any issues were dealt with promptly and efficiently. I can not recommend the team at Michael Tuck Abbeymead enough..especially Heather and Kurt. Thank you all so much for making our house finding experience so much easier.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Very professional service, Kurt was very informative and nothing was too much trouble. Very highly recommended
A sale of my property and a purchase of another property with my partner was handled extremely professionally by Matt Wasley and Tony Sysum who were both very approachable, friendly and communicative. Matt went out of his way throughout to ensure the chain went through, nothing was too much trouble and he communicated effectively throughout to ensure I was kept up to date as the process progressed and the legalities were going through. Weekly updates were communicated by email by Tony, so at each stage I knew where I was at with the rest of the chain. Nothing was too much trouble and I felt really confident, particularly with Matt who went above and beyond with his immediate responses and updates by text, together with his reassurance particularly when the exchange process was concluding which was a very stressful time due to some legal technicalities which held the process up. Overall my partner and I were extremely happy with the excellent service provided and would have no hesitation in recommending to others and use Michael Tuck again myself in the future should the situation arise.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
I would like to thank everyone at Michael Tuck for helping with my recent purchase. A special mention to Tony & Matt for helping me through the process from start to finish. Their help was invaluable.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
I found Michael Tucks went beyond the call of duty and were very much on the ball, were always polite even when things got a bit stressful... I felt fully informed even though at time's it was not what I always wanted to hear they were always reassuring ... I would highly recommend them to anyone considering moving, I would like to say a big thank you to Tony Sysum Branch Manager and his colleague Matt...
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
I recently let my first property through Michael Tucks lettings. I had speedy, expert advice and support from the beginning of the process right up until my first tenants moved in. I pay for a managed service and they take care of everything for me giving me piece of mind that my property and tenants are being taken care of. My lettings manager Lianne Hancox keeps me regularly updated via email and is always available on the phone should I have any questions or queries. I am very happy with the service I have received from Lianne and would recommend Michael Tucks to anyone considering letting a property.
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Warren was recommended by a friend because he was really Good, I must say he was, very professional knew his stuff, great communication had numerous updates by email and calls, very helpful even delivered docs by hand, top marks! I also had lots of contact, calls, updates and emails From the quedgeley branch all brilliant, thanks def recommend your guys
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.89 based on 371 reviews