Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews | 23rd December 2019
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents 5 star review on 10th August 2016
Christina Thring
More Photos & Videos
I would highly recommend Michael Tuck for Lettings and Sale and the team have all been extremely helpful. Kurt was fab at finding the right tenants and talking me through the letting process and was always very helpful with any queries I had, he was always very professional and quick to respond to any queries, great bloke! As for the sale, Tony and Matt were fab and kept me in touch with any happenings regarding the sale and we got a buyer very quickly. I would actually say they kept me better informed than my solicitor!! Great team at the Abbeymead branch and I am chuffed to bits that the sale has completed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
First rate team at the Quedgeley office.
On the ball at all times.
Would thoroughly recommend letting through them.
5 stars for this great team that kept us updated along the whole process of buying a property, always on time for viewings, polite, happy, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, The whole process was made a lot easier using Michael Tuck Estate Agents and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future if ever needed.
Miles has gone above and beyond to support us during a very difficult process.

He has been responsive and helpful in his support even during non working hours.

Miles with his support made the process bearable
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Despite the delay in the house purchase thanks to Covid19, Charlie kept me up to date. He helped chase answers and communicate throughout the chain. I had viewed multiple houses with Michael Tuck, with the help of Miles, Charlie and Otis- they were all really helpful and friendly!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Matt, Tony and John, Abbeymead branch, supported us during very difficult circumstances (and we don't just mean Covid!) They were unfailingly courteous and returned phone calls and emails promptly. The same applies to other staff when answering queries etc.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service and friendly staff always happy to help. Tony handled the purchase superbly. Very impressed and would use again.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service provided by
Lianne Hancox.

Admire the High standards of
Michael Tuck & Co.

Best Regards
John Fernando
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Rob from Michael Tuck Quedgeley was absolutely amazing at helping me finding a property to rent. He did viewings of quite a few properties and helped me find the perfect one for myself and my two children. The whole process was simple and as stress free as it could be.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Friendly, professional advice, understood our requirements and ensured that only properties that met our needs were shown to us. Excellent service all round with special thanks to Chloe for her customer service.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
We have been so impressed with every interaction. All questions answered, never felt like anything was too silly to ask. Helpful and kind and a good laugh! Particular highlights from Chloe and everything she’s done to make our first home experience amazing! Thank you also to Tony for coming in today to allow us to pick up the keys in these uncertain times! Thank you for everything!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
They are a great team and always very helpful
Especially Tony who has gone above and beyond
Any questions I have had have been dealt with promptly
Sue
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good and gets the job done without any complaints
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
5 Stars very good, all the staff and Matthew Wasley in particular looked after us brilliantly from the start.
He was under a lot of pressure to sell our house as fast as possible as we had already found a new house.
There were ups and downs through the sale but at all times he kept us well informed and handled every conversation politely and professionally.
I would use Michael Tuck again, the overall service was fantastic.

Kind regards
Mr Hawking
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Very friendly and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone else looking to rent.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 3 months ago
My fiancée and I purchased our first house through Michael Tuck Estate Agents. We were always made to feel at ease through the process from house hunting, right through to completion; there was never any pressure to commit to places we didn't think were right for us, but when we did find the ideal house, we were fully supported.

While everyone we spoke to was incredibly helpful, we mostly interacted with Matt Wasly who is very down to earth and was always more than happy to help guide us through the process - in particular, he happily answered our persistent list of questions! Thank you Matt.

We are very pleased with our experience dealing with Michael Tuck in Abbeymead and would thoroughly recommend them.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
Rob in the Tuffley office was very helpful and understanding of my son's circumstances. He showed empathy, respect and a lot of patience when dealing with us. He is definitely an asset to the team in Tuffley.
Also, other staff members were polite, friendly and approachable. I would have no hesitation in contacting any one if them in the future for I'm going support and advice.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 4 months ago
We found Michael Tuck Estate Agents to be a very professional group, we dealt with Miles as our main contact : he did an excellent job from the start of the Sales process, to getting the property sold ; and getting the price we were happy with.

Thanks Miles for all your efforts on our behalf.

Pete & Carol Coleman
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
Miles Pledger helped and guided us through our home purchase and quickly resolved any issues that we encountered in a professional yet pleasant manner. He is definitely an asset to Michael Tuck estate agents.
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
Michael Tuck Lettings Team- Kurt, Heather, James and Lianne, thank you for your superb customer service managing my properties, giving me complete peace of mind. A very professional and experienced team always kind and friendly communication. Highly recommend.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
From the very beginning to the very end of the process Michael Tuck have been fantastic to deal with. Totally efficient and always willing to help with excellent communication throughout.

In particular, Matt Walsey proved on every dealing to be fantastic, always delivering what was needed and usually going out of his way to exceed our expectations; cannot recommend Michael Tuck or Matt highly enough.
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.90 based on 396 reviews