Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel Court, Waterwells Business Park, Quedgeley

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I've been really pleased with Michael Tucks in Abbeymead, they've been great to deal with throughout the process of selling our home (quickly) and also buying a new one that was also listed with them. Their agents all strike a great balance between being friendly and being professional, and all of them were a pleasure to deal with. Our main dealings were with Matt Wasley and he really went the extra mile to make the process as smooth as possible. Yasmin and Tony were also excellent and really helped during what's inevitably a stressful period. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents to anyone who is considering selling their home."
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
"Michael Tuck have been great through the selling process. Matt Wasley was great at keeping me informed with the viewings and the next steps. Sue Sysum has been wonderful with liaising and managing third parties throughout the period and keeping me updated."
"I was really nervous about purchasing a property and had no.knowledge of what to expect. I was totally reassured by Hayley Birch who was on hand to answer any questions I had. She has gone above and beyond to ensure that everything has gone as smoothly as possible for me and I had such faith in her professionalism and knowledge. It was a pleasure to meet her. I also spoke to Kirsty on occasions who was also very helpful."
"Great service from initial viewing to completion of Tenancy Agreement. Everyone very helpful, we dealt with Lianne who was always quick to respond with any queries we had."
"An excellent service from a professional company, you would expect and receive nothing less than their full attention to detail. A big thank you to Tony and the team, highly recommended."
"Excellent personal and professional service with a full understanding of the brief. Absolutely excellent"
"Hayley and the team were excellent from start to finish, they didn’t have to go to the lengths they did but ensured everything went through and property secured :)"
"very happy with the level of support"
"Right from the first viewing that you conducted for me, your patient, informative, approach encouraged me in my quest to find a more suitable home. Throughout the whole conveyance process you were prompt in keeping me updated, as well as remaining approachable for contact from myself with any updates from my sale process. I can’t thank you and the other members of the team enough for your excellent customer service. Keep up the great work guys!"
"Easy to deal with , got back me very quickly with all enquires. Matt & Yasmin are brilliant!"
"We have just purchased our first home and couldn’t be more pleased! Tony was very helpful and informative and Matt was very pleasant whilst showing us our new home. Thank you Michael Tuck’s we can’t wait to move in! ☺️"
"Absolutely fantastic! I can't thank James and the team enough. Such a smooth process. Communication was brilliant and they couldn't do enough to help. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking to rent a property. Thank you guys!"
"I met Lianne Hancock when I viewed a property on your books. From the outset she was very friendly and helpful."
"Very good, and always responsive straight away."
"The Michael Tuck team have been amazing from the first moment we walked through the door. They are never to busy to take your questions and they work tirelessly to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible. I cannot recommend them enough and would like to say a special thank you to Tony who has been there with us day in day out."
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found all staff at Michael tuck extremely helpful. I felt the approach from staff was honest and supportive. Particular thanks to Lianne who was always a pleasure."
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Your agents were very professional and helpful. They gave very good advice and were spot on in their assessment of the market! Well done."
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutely brilliant, Charlie and the team sold my house really quickly at the price I wanted."
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 month ago
"Moving into my first rental property and the help from kurt James and heather was outstanding, I am deaf and that didn’t stop the guys in the office being so helpful with the knowledge and helping me move into my property. Would recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you"
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thanks Miles at the Gloucester office, very professional and provided updates on a regular basis and a pleasure to deal with"
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
"I cannot recommend Matt Wasley enough. He kept me updated throughout the whole process and made sure I was happy and ok, especially as I had a little one. A very kind, hardworking gentleman that certainly wants the best for you. I feel I received 100% always in my customer service from him. Will definitely recommend to others. Thank you for all your hard work into helping me sell 6 Benson Close."
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.87 based on 304 reviews