Michael Tuck Estate Agents Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents

About Michael Tuck Estate Agents: Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

17 Brunel CourtWaterwells Business ParkQuedgeley

172 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs Anderson
Warren was very pleasant to deal with. He presented the house to us in a balanced way; seeing how it could work for us whilst being mindful of where problems could occur. We were kept informed throughout the sales process.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Michael Tuck Estate Agents in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs Anderson

Mr Hemms
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly staff. From start to finish the sales team were attentive and kept me up to date and aware of sales progress and any issues.
Richard Green
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful and great knowledge of the area, talked us through our viable options regarding selling or letting and that way we could make our own decision. Would definitely use Michael Tuck estate agents again for letting out a property!
Kate Smith
Verified Buyer

Matt and his team were positive, upbeat and always available to answer any questions I had. They minimised the stress of moving house and were fantastic conduits between the buyer and seller.
Verified Buyer

Matt and sue made a stressful situation alot more pleasent!
I didnt feel pushed into anything and they were very helpful with my needs!
Would definatly recommend these guys!!!
Mark Hutchinson
Verified Buyer

We bought our first home from Tony 7 years ago so when it reached time to move on picking an estate agent was an easy choice. James, Tony and the team made the selling process very easy and explained everything throughout the journey.
We were unfortunate enough to have the chain collapse very close to completion and without Tony’s knowledge and professionalism it is safe to say we wouldn’t have moved. He handled everything for us and worked within ever changing timescales to get us in our new home on time.
After living here for a month now we couldn’t be happier.
Thanks Tony, what a great team you have!
Ashley Dibbs
Verified Buyer

Tony was fantastic very helpful and kept us up to date with everything
Christina Loader
Verified Buyer

Me and partener, are looked after by the lovely kurt, James, and Heather, in the abbey mead office, they are always very officiant, helpful, and nothing since we have been renting with Michael Tuck for the past 3 years has ever been any trouble for them to help us with. We had to leave are last property due to the owners selling it, and with only having 2 months to find another property would of been so stressful, but with a massive help from them all to find us another place to live especially James, we have moved into are new home, and couldn't be more happier, they are all a credit to Michael tuck, and we would like to thank them for looking after us so well
Verified Buyer

Michael Tuck were very professional and facilitated the complex property purchase to ensure as smooth as possible transaction. It was necessary to engage with the agent on my purchase more than might be expected due to some poor communication on the part of the seller. Warren Passey was particularly helpful in engaging with the seller and explaining what information was necessary to progress the purchase. Thank you very much Warren.
Tori Kastelein
Verified Buyer

Thanks to Tony in Abbeymead for being so helpful and informative. Made buying my first home very straight forward.
Mr And Mrs Ellis
Verified Buyer

Great service from James and kurt.
Popped into Tucks Abbeymead to enquire about renting my property.
They found tenants within 24 hours and they had moved in 10 days later.
Mr Sysum
Verified Buyer

I have mainly been dealing with Matt Wasley for the contract. Very good customer service from start to finish and good communication. Matt always kept me informed of what was going on with the house sale.
Ben Knight
Verified Buyer

James and Kurt went above and beyond to help me with the situation. I was constantly pestering them, but they were great. would recommend Michael Tuck to everyone.
Rebecca Northway
Verified Buyer

Such a great team! Very professional yet very human. Kurt was very understanding of why the house was right for us, considering us as a family looking for a lovely home rather than just getting the property let.

Everyone was great during my application for the property, I felt very reassured and informed throughout the whole process and the move.

Since being in the property, any queries I've had have been dealt with incredibly quickly and without any bother, even with a few silly things I didn't feel like I was treated like a time waster for a second!

Big thanks to Kurt and his team, we are incredibly happy and love our home!

Miss Bray
Verified Buyer

Matt was our Estate Agent and couldn't have been more helpful or efficient. Selling my house was a very emotional experience for me and he was extremely considerate and supportive. He kept us informed throughout and responded to our questions and queries immediately, he even kept in contact on his days off. We are very thankful for all of his help.
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and professional service. Would highly recommend the Michael Tuck team in the future. Wayne was exceptional throughout the process in helping us find a lovely home. Thanks again Wayne, Tony and Jake.
Tanyo Gospoinov And Petar Kanev

Very helpfull and proffesional
Charlotte Clubley
Verified Buyer

Fab friendly professional customer service! Matt and Sophie were especially helpful with our house sale and we sold in 8 days! Would recommend Michael Tuck to everyone. You certainly get what you pay for and more.
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
Verified Buyer

Happy when received my keys to my new place but felt that the welcome pack needed more information/instructions especially if never lived a property with central heating before.
(New Homes) - Posted 3 months ago
Verified Buyer

All attention was prompt and we recieved sound advice.
Michael Tuck Estate Agents is rated 4.85 based on 172 reviews