Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews | 23rd December 2019
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents 5 star review on 10th August 2016
Christina Thring
More Photos & Videos
We went through Michael Tuck for both our sale and purchase, and the service we received from the team was excellent. In particular, Matt kept us regularly informed and made sure the process progressed very smoothly. We would recommend Michael Tuck to anybody looking to buy or sell.
From the very beginning to the very end of the process Michael Tuck have been fantastic to deal with. Totally efficient and always willing to help with excellent communication throughout.

In particular, Matt Walsey proved on every dealing to be fantastic, always delivering what was needed and usually going out of his way to exceed our expectations; cannot recommend Michael Tuck or Matt highly enough.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 5 months ago
Great service from you all. From start to finish 4 weeks amazing service, and a special mention for Matt sorting out this quick move for myself and Ali quality Matt thank you. And also chloe lovely girl and a credit to your team. Maybe you might want to take a new team photo, as I don't See chloe on your web site photo. Thank you Phil and Ali
I used Michael Tuck to let out 2 properties recently as a first time landlord. Everything went very smoothly and the whole experience was spot on.
Kurt, Heather and James were my 3 contacts for different aspects of the letting process and each of them was very helpful, professional and responsive.
They managed to get 2 great tenants in place in just a few weeks and gave me great advice and support throughout.

I would have no hesitation in using them again and will definitely be recommending them given my experience in working with them.
Thanks again!
EXCELLENT SERVICE ALL ROUND. I HAD DEALINGS WITH MILES PLEDGER, WARREN PASSEY, AND JODIE DALLIMORE FROM THE BRISTOL ROAD OFFICE. ON OCCASIONS I SPOKE TO MATT WASLEY AND TONY SYSUM. ALL WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL AT ALL TIMES.
Michael Tuck Abbeymead have the most friendly welcoming staff! Their communication is excellent and they made our move so much less stressful that it could have been. Totally recommend using them
Would like to thank everyone from Michael tuck, Worcester street for your help and support in buying our first home. You have been patient with us which really mattered as we did not know much about buying a house previously. I would like to especially thank Jodie, Charlie and Miles for your outstanding communication skills and keeping us updated. We could not have asked for a better team. It is clear that the teamwork between everyone within Michael tuck has been tailored to a fine art as no information was lost in transit, forgotten or mishead. Thankyou everyone.
At first impression, the Lettings department seemed very professional however, having moved into the property, I have become a little disgruntled.

During viewings and on at least four other conversations with the agent, I had spoken of the expectation that the carpets would be cleaned. I even delayed the moving in date by a few days, to allow the carpets to dry.
Upon moving in, found that this had not been done and advised that the previous tenants were not instructed to do so. There were at least FOUR opportunities for this to have been made clear.
The expense is something that I cannot manage so soon after finding the deposit and month's rent in advance, so are living with a strange 'sweaty foot' odour in the living room - this upsets me greatly!

I ALSO left a letter for the agent for the first inspection of the property, advising that the integrated fridge is not reaching the cold temperatures expected. This means that my foodstuffs are deteriorating quicker than they should and could potentially pose problems to our health!!!! The letter was taken by them, so

I have ALSO called to inquire when the Leylandii will be trimmed. I was advised this would be done shortly after we moved in (as previous tenants did not maintain them) They were over-hanging into both the neighbours' gardens. I was told that they would contact the Landlady and get back to me. They have not.
I am really not happy with any of the above.

Therefore I hope that my rating reflects this.
Fingers crossed for the monthly draw huh!? Perhaps I could afford to get the trees trimmed and the living room carpet cleaned!!
Dear Shelley,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Michael Tuck Lettings.

We ask all of our clients to leave a review; which not only allows us to reward staff for good service, but also enables us to strive to improve our customer’s experience.

I can’t comment personally on the issues that you have had with the property, but I have forwarded your concerns to our Lettings department who will address them directly.

Many Thanks,