Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews | 23rd December 2019
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents 5 star review on 10th August 2016
Christina Thring
More Photos & Videos
I would highly recommend Michael Tuck for Lettings and Sale and the team have all been extremely helpful. Kurt was fab at finding the right tenants and talking me through the letting process and was always very helpful with any queries I had, he was always very professional and quick to respond to any queries, great bloke! As for the sale, Tony and Matt were fab and kept me in touch with any happenings regarding the sale and we got a buyer very quickly. I would actually say they kept me better informed than my solicitor!! Great team at the Abbeymead branch and I am chuffed to bits that the sale has completed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 6 months ago
Nothing but good words to say about Michael Tuck, they found our perfect property and were on hand through out the process to answer any queries or get us in to see the property at such an awkward time in the world. Otis, Miles and Sue were all so polite and made the process very easy and pleasant. Thank you for making our first property such a good experience.
I have recently bought and sold through the Gloucester branches and cannot praise Miles and the team highly enough. In what has been a very testing time for the industry, Miles and all the staff have worked tirelessly in my purchase and even more so my sale. Their drive and communication skills have been amazing. Thoroughly recommend Tucks every time. Special thanks to Otis. Thank you guys it’s been an absolute pleasure.
Having had my property vacant for 6 months with another agent, I called and spoke to Lianne. She gave me confidence she could help and true to her word it was let within a week! I am delighted, the tenant moved in today.
Lianne is a pure asset to your business, lovely lady, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you xx
Miles helped us with selling our mums home after she passed away. He made the process, which was very hard for us, simple and straight forward, and for that we will be eternally grateful.
Service was great, very friendly and professional. Any issues were dealt with and chased in a very timely manner. Tony Sysum runs a good team and all are very approachable and easy to work with.
First rate team at the Quedgeley office.
On the ball at all times.
Would thoroughly recommend letting through them.
5 stars for this great team that kept us updated along the whole process of buying a property, always on time for viewings, polite, happy, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, The whole process was made a lot easier using Michael Tuck Estate Agents and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future if ever needed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
Miles has gone above and beyond to support us during a very difficult process.

He has been responsive and helpful in his support even during non working hours.

Miles with his support made the process bearable
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Despite the delay in the house purchase thanks to Covid19, Charlie kept me up to date. He helped chase answers and communicate throughout the chain. I had viewed multiple houses with Michael Tuck, with the help of Miles, Charlie and Otis- they were all really helpful and friendly!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Matt, Tony and John, Abbeymead branch, supported us during very difficult circumstances (and we don't just mean Covid!) They were unfailingly courteous and returned phone calls and emails promptly. The same applies to other staff when answering queries etc.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service and friendly staff always happy to help. Tony handled the purchase superbly. Very impressed and would use again.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service provided by
Lianne Hancox.

Admire the High standards of
Michael Tuck & Co.

Best Regards
John Fernando
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
Rob from Michael Tuck Quedgeley was absolutely amazing at helping me finding a property to rent. He did viewings of quite a few properties and helped me find the perfect one for myself and my two children. The whole process was simple and as stress free as it could be.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 3 months ago
Friendly, professional advice, understood our requirements and ensured that only properties that met our needs were shown to us. Excellent service all round with special thanks to Chloe for her customer service.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
We have been so impressed with every interaction. All questions answered, never felt like anything was too silly to ask. Helpful and kind and a good laugh! Particular highlights from Chloe and everything she’s done to make our first home experience amazing! Thank you also to Tony for coming in today to allow us to pick up the keys in these uncertain times! Thank you for everything!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
They are a great team and always very helpful
Especially Tony who has gone above and beyond
Any questions I have had have been dealt with promptly
Sue
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good and gets the job done without any complaints
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
5 Stars very good, all the staff and Matthew Wasley in particular looked after us brilliantly from the start.
He was under a lot of pressure to sell our house as fast as possible as we had already found a new house.
There were ups and downs through the sale but at all times he kept us well informed and handled every conversation politely and professionally.
I would use Michael Tuck again, the overall service was fantastic.

Kind regards
Mr Hawking
(Abbeymead) - Posted 5 months ago
Very friendly and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone else looking to rent.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 5 months ago
My fiancée and I purchased our first house through Michael Tuck Estate Agents. We were always made to feel at ease through the process from house hunting, right through to completion; there was never any pressure to commit to places we didn't think were right for us, but when we did find the ideal house, we were fully supported.

While everyone we spoke to was incredibly helpful, we mostly interacted with Matt Wasly who is very down to earth and was always more than happy to help guide us through the process - in particular, he happily answered our persistent list of questions! Thank you Matt.

We are very pleased with our experience dealing with Michael Tuck in Abbeymead and would thoroughly recommend them.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 5 months ago