Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews | 23rd December 2019
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents 5 star review on 10th August 2016
Christina Thring
More Photos & Videos
Thank you to everyone involved at Michael tuck estate agents. Friendly, helpful, professional too. I would recommend this branch at Quedgeley and with Charlie Hitchman who is the branch manager, someone who helped me every step of the way to buying my property thank you.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks Miles at the Gloucester office, very professional and provided updates on a regular basis and a pleasure to deal with
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Having never rented before, I was some what sceptical of the whole industry.
However having dealt with Michael Tuck my opinion has changed.
The people I dealt with ( Heather,James and Kirk) were friendly, professional and helped and guided through the various processes. Thus making my moving in smooth and stress free.
I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Michael Tuck to others.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Efficient and professional. Always available when needed and quick to respond to any problems. Very friendly, helpful staff.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
We bought our bungalow from Micheal Tuck the ladies in in show house were very professional in the way they went about there daily work .they were so helpful throughout our purchase which at times was quite stress full for us but they always greeted us with a smile and when we moved in it made it all worth while and I cant thank the ladies in the show house for there help and guidance throughout
(New Homes) - Posted 1 year ago
Purchased a new build through Michael Tuck Estate Agents, the staff in the show home were great and helped us to secure our first home, even managing to get carpets throughout at no extra cost.
(New Homes) - Posted 1 year ago
I had a good experience. Michael Tuck Estate Agents helped to find a new property after the original one I was interested in got sold by another agent. It turned out for the best as my current home is now on a better floor and much bigger. Thank you.
Delighted to do business with Matt Wasley of Michael Tuck. Very efficient and pleasant service.

Sue Poole

Spinney Rd, Gloucester
I have just sold a flat with Michael Tuck. They recommended a price to put it on the market for; I ignored this and asked for it to be advertised for more. I wasted a few weeks as I was asking too much, once we advertised it for the original estimate, it sold quite quickly.
Communication was quite good. Should the need arise; I will use Michael Tuck again.
.All the staff where very helpfull . Ottis Charlie,Jack were BRILLANT,
Staff friendly and efficient. Fees similar to other agents in the area. Found a suitable tenant for the property quickly. Happy to recommend.
Gareth made sure we bought our first house with minimal stress. He was professional and kept us up to date throughout the process of the purchase.
The guys in Michael Tuck Abbeydale (Kurt & James) are brilliant, they really helped me to find the property I was looking for & went above & beyond for me. I was already in one of their properties when I was looking to move & they found me somewhere really quickly & easily
Warren was very pleasant to deal with. He presented the house to us in a balanced way; seeing how it could work for us whilst being mindful of where problems could occur. We were kept informed throughout the sales process.
Matt and sue made a stressful situation alot more pleasent!
I didnt feel pushed into anything and they were very helpful with my needs!
Would definatly recommend these guys!!!
Happy when received my keys to my new place but felt that the welcome pack needed more information/instructions especially if never lived a property with central heating before.
(New Homes) - Posted 2 years ago
Emma worked really hard to help me complete my purchase of my new bungalow. She was always cheerful and helpful and was able to deal with whatever difficulties arose.
Emma was always available to answer any questions and nothing was too much trouble for her. She made what was quite a difficult time for us a lot easier. Thank you Emma.
Kirsty was very helpful and professional and her introduction to Linden Homes has proved fruitful in that we are now in the process of buying a house from them.
Very efficent and explained everything so that we understood the process of sell and buy our house.
Nothing was to much trouble
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.90 based on 402 reviews