McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music
Read McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Unit 137 Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle,

Still not very satisfied with Customer Service’s explanation that McNeela’s luthier made a “mistake” when he shipped me an off-brand A-style mandolin, instead of their own McNeela-made F-style mandolin.... Have reached a compromise with McNeela, wherein they are offering a 25 percent discount on my purchase of their in-house F-style mandolin [ in for a Penny, in for a pound ], but so far McNneela Music has declined to answer when, if ever, I might be able to use this discount, for a product for which my VISA payment was sent, and processed, on the same date in No. 2020.
The product got a crack on the embrochure . I sent photos to you. But you ask me to send it back w/o guarantee whether it can be matched with the body or not. How about I send the whole flute back and you send me a new one instead ?
Thank you for your review and we're sorry to see we've fallen short of your expectations. You can of course send the flute back to us for replacement. Aaron from Customer Services will be in contact with you to arrange this. Miriam
No economy shipment options Pleasant experience with McNeela kindly explaining reason for cancellation. But still the order cancelled by McNeela because can't be shipped as per shipping cost cited by the website.
Hi Yuri, we are very sorry you experienced this inconvenience. Thankfully, normal postal services from Ireland are now back up and running. The McNeela team will be standing by to help you if you want to try reordering. Thanks for bearing with us! Miriam
Whistle arrived severely bent, unable to use. Was meant to be a Christmas present. Very disappointing. Still waiting for a response to my email on this.
Postage time was terrible. 8 days after payment I heard nothing, the tracking number said the item did not exist and no-one replied to my emails. I DO NOT recommend.
Dear Paddy, We're very sorry you were so disappointed with your experience. Your package was erroneously sent to the UK by the mail handlers at An Post which caused the unacceptable delay. However, Aaron did in fact email you back on the 29th November as soon as you emailed us. Perhaps his email went into your junk folder? Once again our sincere apologies, we hate to disappoint a customer. Yours sincerely, Miriam
McNeela Music is rated 4.89 based on 840 reviews