McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music
Read McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Unit 137 Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle,

McNeela Instruments really knows what they’re doing and has amazing customer service to back it up.
I"ve made several purchases now--all sent to Canada. The shipping was superb, the products--drum, tippers, skins were all excellent. When I had a question I emailed and had a response within hours (think time difference ;) Thank you.
i am enjoying all of the instruments that i bought from McNeela Music. i am also happy with your service. you people are my Irish music support. Our time zones are different, but i always get next day service. No fault from you. Peace be with you
Excellent service!
Wouldn’t normally leave a review but McNeela were so efficient and so diligent I felt almost obliged to do so, I even look forward to the information emails I get from them. Great company, more power to them.
Everything was fine. Very fast delivery to Germany in this days !!! Seller AAA++++
the personal touch was appreciated and very important in this technology world.
Good selection of quality instruments at reasonable prices backed up with professional musical advice. Good company to buy from
What's to say? I ordered an Irish tin whistle and it arrived as described...a quality instrument. This was my 2nd online purchase from McNeela Music. Neither the company nor the merchandise have disappointed me in any way. I recommend them as being a dealer with integrity and one with which you can feel confident in dealing with in online purchases.
I purchased a cocuswood flute that had a loose head point. At the advice I went it back and it was immediately replaced with a new one. The new one plays beautifully and I really enjoy it.
Quick service
Auch für den absoluten Anfänger geduldig, gute Beratung. Kulates Krisenmanagement. Gute Kundenbindung durch interessanten Newsletter. Wunsch: gelegentlich Notenmaterial aktueller und, oder klassischer Lieder für das gekaufte Instrument.
McNeela Music 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Very quickly delivery and supportive mails and sms. It’s for sure not my last purchase.
Todo correcto
I recently bought a New Swan Concertina and a 19 Fret Banjo from McNeela Music and am delighted with both purchases. As always, the instruments were shipped really promptly and the customer service was excellent.
I was completely satisfied. Excellent service and superb product.
Beautiful instrument, well made, fast shipping and great customer service. Highly recommended!
A great and efficient service. Very good customer service also which is rare nowadays in dealing with businesses.
In general you offer excellent possibilities. Much of what is in your emails and the options to chose other activiyies and products are most welcomed. In general McNeela Music provides the oficionados of Irish traditional music many important options to pursue his/her interests. Receiving information from you is always welcomed and often provides one with information about many different areas to pursue. In general you provide people interested in Irish traditional music with many areas to pursue and get involved with. I always welcome hearing from you.
excellent service on products that were bought and shipping was excelent
McNeela Music is rated 4.89 based on 838 reviews