McNeela Music Reviews

McNeela Music 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Van Morfit
McNeela Music 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Van Morfit
I’m very happy with the Swan concertina I purchased from McNeela Music, the delivery time and the included access to online video lessons. I had a question about printing the written charts that go along with the lessons and got a prompt and friendly response. I have recommended McNeela Music to my friends here in the USA.
Thabk you! Everything is great
I love my new concertina! I’m new to the instrument, so I cannot compare, but it has a great tone, not cheap and tinny. And it looks amazing! Also very much appreciate the video lessons that come with - very clearly presented, easy to follow, and very encouraging!
McNeela Music is great! They constantly keep one updated about what is happening with news mail and offerings.
I was looking for a better whistle than I had. I find this site on line and loved the way the whistle looked. I bought the black D Whistle and I love it.
The flute was a birthday gift - my friend, a multi-instrumentalist, absolutely loved it. Can I also say that your courier service is excellent. It arrived well ahead of time on the other side of the world. Many thanks for the good service and a beautiful instrument. Neil
Great service,but I sold the concertina without playing it and the lady I sold it to, now says it is leaking air.
I would buy the whole store out if I could! I’ll just go one instrument at a time. I want a Pro Setanta whistle, but they are out of stock. Are you going to make any more ? You are all the best!!
I was delighted with the service from McNeela and how quick and efficient the delivery is. Thanks.
Great product, great service, great price. Who wants more than that?
Excellent products with first-rate service.
You can't go wrong with McNeela! Excellent quality instruments for fair prices. Great sounding, beautiful, low puff, sturdy tin whistles that magically smell of ocean spray from the emerald isles which transports you as much as the music does.
My wife, a professional flutist and teacher, has long wanted a whistle. She is thoroughly loving it! Thank you for such quick and friendly service! Now we have a fiddle, the whistle, and my bodrahn, what shall I add next…?
As always top spec! Perfect!
Quick service indeed!
Still waiting on an email query I sent in during the week??
I can't praise McNeela Music enough. Their customer service is second to none - shout out here to Aaron on the other end of the e-mails! I can recommend McNeela Music to anyone wanting to buy instruments and everything to do with them - the quality is the best so buy without worries!
Very good service, competent partner for all instruments.
Excellent service, communications etc. Totally recommend.
First rate service, very speedy delivery. Quality item, excellent communication on delivery times. one of my favourite companys
McNeela Music is rated 4.90 based on 1,389 reviews