McNeela Music Reviews

McNeela Music 5 star review on 14th June 2019
Eric Hazell
McNeela Music 5 star review on 8th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
McNeela products and service are first rate. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them in the future.
Didn't pack the full set first time, but sent the rest immediately when I called.
Tip quality as always and real quick delivery.A pleasure to buy from McNeelas.
Top notch instruments, reasonable prices, and great customer service; 3 for 3!
Good very nice
A few months ago I purchased a Brass Killarney D whistle from McNeela music. I had seen some very good reviews of this whistle as well as McNeela Music and decided to purchase one.
I obtained this online and it arrived in the UK within a week. It was well packaged and is a fine whistle. Brilliant service from McNeela Music and a definite 5 star rating.
This is the second time I've purchased from McNeela Music and again received a fantastic quality instrument for a great price. Shipping was super fast too! Couldn't be happier!
McNeela Music 5 star review on 23rd September 2020 McNeela Music 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
Lovely instrument, delivered in timely manner. Well done. Thank you. 🎶
My order arrived on time, however was missing a few items that were supposed come in that order. I contacted McNeela Music and they promptly sent the missing items. I would recommend McNeela Music definitely! Brad Johnson /Oregon USA
Great quality whistle and great service!
No economy shipment options
Pleasant experience with McNeela kindly explaining reason for cancellation. But still the order cancelled by McNeela because can't be shipped as per shipping cost cited by the website.
Hi Yuri, we are very sorry you experienced this inconvenience. Thankfully, normal postal services from Ireland are now back up and running. The McNeela team will be standing by to help you if you want to try reordering. Thanks for bearing with us! Miriam
I was pleasantly excited when I recently received my order of the gorgeous Wren Anglo 2 Concertina. So well packed and protected in its own hard case. Absolutely excellent service and delivery. I am looking forward to learning how to play this beautiful instrument in the near future.
McNeela Music had a large number of instruments to choose from. My purchased arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
McNeela was very responsive and prompt with my order! I would definitely order from them again
Very good service with efficient, speedy and value for money practices
My 14 yr old son loves his Wren 2 Concertina ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Five Star ♥️
We live in NSW Australia and it was excellent delivery. We are grateful for a quality instrument. As you cannot purchase these quality & unique hand made instruments directly here in Aus. Thank you Mcneela Music🎼
Provided what I asked for in a timely manner.
It can be hard to find bodhran accessories in the American Midwest, but McNeela has everything I need at a reasonable price, and gets it from their shop in Dublin to my home in Wisconsin in a week.
I bought a beginners concertina as a birthday gift for my wife. The concertina arrived incognito as asked. We found that the hand straps both broke on adjusting them. The item was returned and repaired with no fuss ,no delay and no expense to me. A true sign of the quality of a business is when things go wrong and are handled excellently.
Enjoying learning to play now, if I make progress I will be sure to buy my next concertina from McNeela.
Fantastic products, excellent customer services, would highly recommend!
McNeela Music is rated 4.88 based on 454 reviews