McNeela Music Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend McNeela Music

+353851192015

"Great service. I received my bodhran within a few days of ordering."
"Purchased for a friend of mind as she wanted to take music instrument to America to her grandchild,Arrived fast and she’s happy with purchase.Would recommend McNeela for purchase."
"My order arrived seven days from order, even to the western US. Thank you for the quick shipping and a quality instrument! Now I just have to learn to do my new bodhran justice by learning to play it properly."
"Am loving the flute and the extra videos and blogs, a company that's a pleasure to do business with and who's passion shows. go raibh maith agat, bail ó Dhia ar an obair"
"I ordered the Wren 2 concertina from McNeela Music. It arrived within the estimated shipping time in superb condition. I would gladly do business with the folks at McNeela in the future"
"Quick delivery. Great products."
"Very happy with with the diddly bodrhan cream.. thank you"
"I love my 16in concert bodhran! Once I start playing, I can't put it down! Great instrument! Thank you McNeela!"
"Just received in Italy. Excellent product very well crafted, beautiful colors, encouriging sound. The small dimensions allow to bring it around and practice wherever you can. Thank you!"
"Im very happy with my flute Thanks a lot for that."
"can't really comment yet as my order as not been fulfilled, still waiting"
"I just received my Wren2 Concertina and I am so in love! The sound is clear. The fingering is easy and it's nice and light. Exactly was I was hoping for. Whoohoo!"
"Irish Music Online"