McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music

+353851192015

My order contains items that have a “lead time”.... whistles, and I suspect that is why my order is “awaiting fulfillment “. I haven’t received this concertina yet, but I look forward to sending a positive review after I receive it. :-).
Ordering was quick and easy and my order was shipped promptly, but was held up along the way, so it did arrive later than the time frame I was given, but that had nothing to do with McNeela Music. They did a great job!
Very fast service. Skins excellent and well prepared. Used them for a double skin drumhead and they have a wonderful tone. Thank you
Great product, quick delivery and a fair price.
From California USA. I bought an 18" non-tunable bodrhan for my first drum; and several tippers. They arrived quicker than I expected. All items are of a nice quality and I am enjoying learning to play. I will probably buy my next bodhran from MCneela. Thanks
I purchased a Setanta low d whistle from McNeela recently, but my order got mixed up (it was during the holidays, so it can happen) and I received instead a full set of soprano whistles, which has the same price, but... it's not the same. Anyway, the staff was great and answered very quickly to my problem, offering me to keep the whistles and have a big discount on the low D whistle (which, by the way, is on its way right now). I gladly accepted. So... great service, I really appreciated what was done.
Great to do business with!
I received a wonderful present of a concertina from my husband which he purchased from McNeela Music. It’s a beautiful swan concertina with an amazing tone. I never played this instrument before and I found the tutorial videos included with the purchase were extremely helpful. I keep the concertina near at hand in our kitchen and i practice it whenever I can. Is aoibhinn liom é. Míle buíochas. Norma Stafford.
I bought my bodhran on a visit to Dublin from Toronto in the summer. I have since made a few online purchases . I've found the service detail amazing and the product superb . Tha is again Sean
Wonderful instrument accompanied by excellent customer service
Great experience with McNeela Music. I ordered from the US less than 10 days before Christmas and the package arrive Christmas Eve day. Even though it was not a Christmas present, I was able to play it in our Christmas Birthday Celebration. Thanks for your great customer service.
excellent service.
really great
I was very pleased and surprised at how quickly my order was processed and shipped. I’m delighted with my drum and my Tin Whistle music book. Thank you.
Quick delivery. I am very pleased.
Received instrament bent 90 degrees. Was shipped in bubble wrap envelope which has NO longitudinal strength. I straightened it best I could and gave it away. Try shipping in tubes to better arrival condition. Can't believe been in business over 100 years
Hi Leon,

Our customer service team will be in contact with you ASAP about this very unfortunate shipping issue. Your whistle was the victim of some rough postal handling which is entirely unacceptable

Our sincere apologies for the disappointment. We will make this right.

Miriam
Great quality product- very quick delivery
Great service as always.
Very professional service, and so much faster than I thought possible.
My expert bodhran playing buddy is well impressed with the drum I recently bought. So am I. Cheers.
McNeela Music is rated 4.88 based on 338 reviews