McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music
Read McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Unit 137 Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle,

Very good 5 stars brilliant service couldn't ask for more.
Amazing quality, endless fun
Complained about the sound of the whistle and was very disappointed they kindly sent me another one free of charge. I must say I'm very happy with the new one it has a beautiful authentic sound that will bring a tear to a glass eye. Thank you very much for your excellent service. Kind regards Patrick
excellent service
Hello from South Texas. Just a note of thanks to all of Paraic McNeela’s team. I have ordered several instruments from the store and every time, It has been a great experience. Paraic McNeela is truly a great ambassador for all things Irish, and all things music. I love watching his videos and he gives many good tips. My advice, “Take the plunge, get going and have fun.”
Very responsive and helpful/
Wonderful people, wonderful service. One day I hope to visit McNeela Music and thank them personally. I'm in love with my new Phoenix Concertina. A remarkable instrument. Thanks to all for your support.
Good delivery and good whistle!
So far all my dealings with McNeela have been wonderful. The quality of the instruments is always top-knotch and shipping across the Atlantic has been quick and safe.
Great service from McNeela Music, very fast delivery to New Zealand and great customer service. The Bodhran drum arrived in perfect condition and sounds amazing! Would definitely recommend these guys to friends and family!
Love my Mandola. It plays really well..and arrive in such a short time. Thanks so much..I am having so much fun with this instrument. ✌️💜🎶
My order shipped within the time advertised and took about as long as I'd expected it to arrive. The spoons I received were of top quality and have been great fun to play.
So far I am very happy the Wren Concertina from McNeela , I was going to purchase a less expensive one to see if I would enjoy learning the instrument and it's fun I am glad I decided on this quality Concertina
I purchased the Wren Anglo concertina and an Irish Whistle, and have been entirely pleased with both instruments. I am thankful for such a great price and easy transaction with McNeela Music. Top notch quality and service! Thank you for everything and All the Best From Charlotte North Carolina!
Beautiful Bb whistle.
Excellent service. Swift delivery. Beautiful whistle.
I am having fun with the new beaters from the 2020 edition of the Bodhran Beater Set. Amazing how the different tippers create a variety of sounds and nice to get the Bodhran cream too. Lots of fun and as always, the McNeela products are top notch! I am still enjoying the whistles I have purchased from you and it is a joy to play Irish music with excellent instruments.
Beautiful instruments. Professional quality. Reasonable price. Quick and affordable international shipping.
Easy ordering, great quality products, and delivery on exactly the day they told me it would be here even across the Atlantic.
Service was great every question asked was answered promptly Sales team were on the ball delivery was on time thought $1200 of product was not left in a unsecure place could be looked at by contractors Otherwise great service
McNeela Music is rated 4.93 based on 962 reviews