McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music

+353851192015

I have purchased many products from Mc Neela Music over the past 3-4 years and I have been extremely happy with quality of each item. Communication is a strong point during the buying process and Paraic always makes sure that everything is ok from ordering to delivery. Postage and handling is always prompt - 10 days on average from the buying process in Ireland to delivery at my front door in Australia. Briiliant!! Buy with confidence and enjoyment of your purchase(s) is guaranteed.
Posted 51 minutes ago
McNeela Music were a pleasure to deal with. They always replied to my enquiries asap in an informative, polite and friendly manner. I'm over the moon about the flute I bought for my daughter and would highly recommend them to anyone with a love of music!
Posted 1 hour ago
I found a wonderful Christmas gift for my sister, and the delivery speed and offerings were terrific. I'm not as musically gifted, but this site inspires me to reach out with possible lessons for fun in 2020. Wonderful people and exemplary service all around. Thank you
Everything precisely as described, and beautiful. Quick service, and same for shipping. Completely satisfied. thank you and well done
Really happy with product, postage and online tutoring emails
My purchase was the Whip tipper and the other one was the Fiddle Bow beater. I love them both! The Whip is very light and is going to take some getting used to. The weighted tipper feels great in my hand and I like the sound it produces. Each is unique, lovely, and of great quality. Thank you McNeela Music.
Exceptionally good service and fast international delivery! The quality of the bodhran is superb! The amount of bend and tone from the skin is amazing, and the total package for the kit I purchased is a huge value!
Easy to use, excellent product, prompt delivery .
Very efficient on line service, thank you
Great flute thanks!
Always great results dealing with McNeelas,they recognize customer service and strive to give the very best.
I am very pleased with my flute. The shipping took longer than expected but package came well protected and everything was perfect.
Excellent service and product arrived in good condition. Just wish you would open a second shop in Toronto.
Your communications with me were prompt and helpful. You were able to solve my problem and the quality of your product was very good. Thank you.
It's a lovely bango my wife loves it thank u
Big fan of the instruments and gear that I have purchased here. Being in the US, its hard to find local instruments of quality. McNeela sold me a find drum and I play it on stage often! Thanks McNeela Music, and keep up the great work!
These folks are on top of things. I got what I wanted, sooner than expected, and hassle-free.
My girls are goin to love their Christmas present
It arrived quickly and wrapped very well. It’s a present so not played yet. Very pleasedall round.
I really like my new concertina!
McNeela Music is rated 4.94 based on 192 reviews