McNeela Music Reviews

McNeela Music 5 star review on 8th June 2019
-->
Still waiting
Hi Liam,

I understand that Aaron from Customer Service was in touch with you regarding your order and that you were happy to wait until after Covid-19 postal restrictions were lifted for this order to be sent.

Please contact service@mcneelamusic.com if you wish to arrange a faster shipping option.

Stay well and stay safe,

Miriam
Fast and excellent quality products.
Grandchildren are enjoying their instruments,
Thanks
McMurtrys
of
New York City
&
California
I have so far purchased Drum Diddly Bodhran Cream and a strap both of which are spot on. Good quality excellent products.
Good Company
McNeela are a very professional company to do business with. They respond quickly to emails and ship right away. I would highly recommend them.
Great service, highly recommended.
Great Shop.
The first Bodhran was unfortunately to small for me and was easily replaced. Very friendly contact. Highly recommended!
Great Shop.
Thank you! Everything is perfect
great service my purchase was completed without a hitch
Excellent whistle with a very pronounced rich tone.
Great quality gear
Good prices and prompt shipping.
My order contains items that have a “lead time”.... whistles, and I suspect that is why my order is “awaiting fulfillment “. I haven’t received this concertina yet, but I look forward to sending a positive review after I receive it. :-).
Ordering was quick and easy and my order was shipped promptly, but was held up along the way, so it did arrive later than the time frame I was given, but that had nothing to do with McNeela Music. They did a great job!
Very fast service. Skins excellent and well prepared. Used them for a double skin drumhead and they have a wonderful tone. Thank you
Great product, quick delivery and a fair price.
From California USA. I bought an 18" non-tunable bodrhan for my first drum; and several tippers. They arrived quicker than I expected. All items are of a nice quality and I am enjoying learning to play. I will probably buy my next bodhran from MCneela. Thanks
I purchased a Setanta low d whistle from McNeela recently, but my order got mixed up (it was during the holidays, so it can happen) and I received instead a full set of soprano whistles, which has the same price, but... it's not the same.

Anyway, the staff was great and answered very quickly to my problem, offering me to keep the whistles and have a big discount on the low D whistle (which, by the way, is on its way right now). I gladly accepted.

So... great service, I really appreciated what was done.
Great to do business with!
McNeela Music is rated 4.87 based on 351 reviews