McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Click Here
Over 7 Days
Telephone
"My item was received in good time and was reasonably priced."
"I purchased a 16 inch bodhran. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I love playing it. Thank you."
"very enthusiastic company who seem to go out of there way to meet your needs. very pleased with the product I bought. thank you. steve"
"Fantastically speedy service! Great bodhrán! Couldn’t recommend enough!"
"Very useful information about making a choice for a concertina"
"Recently I purchased a bodhran and I couldnt be happier with the instrument and the service. I'm situated in canada and it took roughly 10 days for it to arrive. When it arrived I was surprised on how "playable" it was right out of the box. It arrived in perfect condition and decently tuned. 5 stars all the way!"
"Excellent website, easy to order, quick delivery even to the USA."
"Excellent service"
"Great service. Item delivered quickly. Unfortunately it wasn’t suitable for our needs so we had to return it. The return was dealt with super quickly and efficiently. Thanks."
"Fantastic products and service"
"Ibought a Bodran beater and its really good."
"Excellent service."
"Tipper is great, just as described."
"Thank you for great service."
"I've made two purchases from McNeela, both quality products that were well described on the site. I've been amazed on both occasions that Paraic can ship a package from Ireland to California in half the time it takes me to ship a package to the East Coast."
"Happy with everything I've gotten from McNeela.....keeps me smiling.....Thank You!"
"ionnsramaidean sgoinneil, conaltradh math, craic math! dè a bharrachd a dh ’fhaodas tu iarraidh"
"I wanted to let you know the instrument arrived in great condition despite being shipped many thousands of miles .Thanks for the extra layer of plastic wrap . I am in the process of moving so I have not had much time with the banjo .I will write back more later . David Needham"
"Just received Bodhran I had ordered for my sister. She loved it and can't wait to watch some YouTube instructions. It is a beautiful instrument."
"Iontach at fad. Bhí an serbhís ó McNeela Music thar barr. Táim chun cheannaigh mo úirlisí ceoil anseo as sin amach. Go raibh míle!"
McNeela Music is rated 4.91 based on 65 reviews