McNeela Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend McNeela Music
Read McNeela Music Reviews

+353851192015

Unit 137 Baldoyle Industrial Estate, Baldoyle,

This is my third instrument to buy from McNeela. We purchased a concertina and banjo and my recent purchase was a Lon Dubh Flute for my 2nd daughter. Fabulous customer service always prompt to answer any questions and give advice. Would highly recommend McNeela Music .
great service great product
Super and good service!!
Great service, top level support, very friendly and will use any time I need musical instruments.
Excellent quality at a really good price.
Great people to deal with.
Though I ordered my whistle over the holiday season making it subject to delays, the people working were quick and courteous to get back with me to keep me in the know. Of course the product itself came as described in perfect condition and plays well!
Great instrument, fair price, and outstanding service.
very satistied with my low d whistle
Great products, great service.
I bought a Wild D whistle and it is excellent. Lovely tone, feels solid My favourite whistle. The service was superb. there was a delay and McNeela kept me informed every inch of the way. Cheers
Concertina and tin whistle arrived promptly Would order from McNeela again
5 stars I ordered a wooden flute case that arrived to the States slightly damaged from the trip. McNeela gladly shipped a new case at no extra cost. The second one arrived in top shape. Beautiful product, and my flute fits nicely!
Excellent instruments and related optionals
I love the snippets sent by you Padraic
Returned a flute prompt refund highly recommend McNeela for your Trad Music Instrument needs
Most of my dealings with McNeela were with Aaron who has been a great help. I purchased a Wren last year (2020) and wanted to upgrade to a Swan. Despite shipping delays due to COVID, my dealings with McNeela have been very smooth. Emails are always responded to promptly and despite the tyranny of distance (I live in Melbourne, Australia) I never feel like I’m far away from McNeela! Gerard
I purchased a lovely Rosewood Irish wooden flute which arrived well packaged and in good time. The Mcneela case it came in was perfect to protect the instrument and also store some tin whistles. The communication was excellent.
Briliant instrument, delivered to Australia quickly and well packaged. Very pleased :)
Extremely professional.