MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"Useful tool. Have got better deal from my present insurer than their original renewal quote in past."
"The MCN quote was much much cheaper than my renewal quote from another company, so thank you!!!"
"MCN saved me over £100 on my renewal and it was with the same company that sent me a quote, so very pleased. Many thanks and will recommend to my motorcycle friends. Gavin"
"Takes all the question marks out of choosing your insurance. The information given makes it so easy for YOU to make your own decision"
"this insurance has saved my husband about £200 as he had a go compare or Carol Nash as he is paying for everything"
"Saves money"
"Great stuff, still with my original company but saved around £40. Happy days."
"Quick and easy to use"
"No hassle, much quicker to complete the personal details form than on other more commercial sites, the usual insurance providers popped up with quotes and I got sorted for another year. Will use again next year."
"Quick and easy to use this comparison site. I got a good deal as a new rider with 0 no claims bonus. Thanks"
"Excellent info. I halved my insurance premium, thanks very much. All my fellow biker buddies are using your site😎"
"Very useful and user- friendly site. The quotes I received were by far a better deal than found otherwise so I went on to secure a cheap multi- bike policy. Will definitely use again."
"Easy to use, lots of companies to compare prices and insurance contents."
"Thanks MCN, I saved 40% on the quote I received from my previous insurers for the same cover on my Triumph Tiger Explorer. Very happy indeed."
"Found cheaper quote than previous!"
"It allowed me to discover insurers that I didnt know existed."
"Great wedsite for your bike insurance. Don't use anybody else."
"Easy to use website with clear descriptions of what is covered and the costs etc.."
"Easy to use, quick, simple to understand. Would recommend for bike specific insurance hunting."
"General vehicle insurance comparison sites are pretty good - the MCN site is motorcycle specific, so comparison is easy particularly on the things that matter - pillion cover, european cover, recovery etc. Better still for me the quote I accepted was almost £500 less than my renewal with a well known insurer."
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,041 reviews