MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Simple to use, didn't take long before I got some great quotes and the prices were really good. Not sure what more I could have asked for to be honest.
Really good prices, using same company direct would have cost me £170 With MCN £98 No brainier and they could not match MCN Will use again
Gave me a great selection of quotes including some that were up to 50% cheaper for the same cover as my renewal notice. Saved me money - highly recommended.
Good customer service
Always a pain sorting out insurance, but you do it because after the 1st year they rip you off!
Simple to find quotes. Much easier then I expected.
Excellent service and price, cheaper and better cover with same insurancers renewal, how does that work?
A good range of possible insurance suppliers with different offerings and combinations. Fortunately this time one and only one match the requirements so they have the business. M
The place I always search for bike insurance!
Nothing not to like. Effective and able to deliver like for like insurance at a great price.
Checked this out and I saved over £60 on a better policy
Similar to other comparison sites but specialising in bikes. Saved £80 on my insurance this year. My it would be 5 stars but I couldn’t seem to get a multi bike quote.
Saved 60£ more petrol for bike yippe
I received quotes from MCN out of the blue about a month before my renewal was due. My quote from current insurance company was £168. MCN had several quotes starting at £98 with the same excess etc. Clicked on Carol Nash no need for form filling as details in from last year paid £98. Happy days.
First class there’s nothing like it 10/10 MCN
Great! Easy to use & comes up with all the best results. Bettered renewal price this year by ~£60 plus less excess with a higher (defaqto) rated company as well. Highly recommended!
I used MCN and got a £500 saving, I couldn’t believe it. Well worth the look.
I found it quite easy to use and had a good choice to choose from.
Reliable comparison site for motorcycle insurance. I consult this site every year for my insurance and it has always come up trumps and found me a better deal than my renewal.
Asked for quotes for 16 year old with monthly payment option. This wasn’t possible with many of the results provided . Luckily Devitt Insurance were able to do it.
MCN Compare is rated 4.66 based on 2,516 reviews