MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

How would you rate MCN Compare ?

Clive Gollo
Verified Buyer
"Great value for money bike insurance."
"Gave me the chance to save money as I could argue against renewal price."
"Whilst waiting on phone to Broker for Insurance new bike, Googled bike insurance MCN came up, had looked, compared and arranged Insurance before Broker came up with a deal."
Kevin Wilso
Verified Buyer
"No hassle no fuss done on line ."
"Good spread of quotes and well laid out"
Colin Britt
Verified Buyer
"Very good value for money, saved me a good few pounds, i'd have no problem using MCN bike insurance again well pleased Colin."
"Quick and easy to use, good range of quotes. I always use this for bike insurance quotes."
"I have used MCN compare for the past few years. Great way to find competitive quotes and due to the variety it's an excellent way to compare the level of cover and additional options. I have also saved money every time and in some cases ended up with superior cover or lower excess. Highly recommended"
David Mansf
Verified Buyer
"I got a great deal on my motorcycle insurance. I am glads I went on to MCN Compare."
"Cheapest motorcycle insurance by far, I could find on any of the comparison sites!"
"Extremely happy with this efficient service. I've changed my insurance company from my existing to a new company through mcn compare and saved over 50% on the premium. Thankyou"
"I was pleased to be able to compare quotes from different companies all in one place. Saves time."
"A bit sceptical at first boy was I wrong got me a great deal."
"I had tried several compare sites and contacted a few insurance companies direct to get cover on my 1959 Triumph without success or high prices but with MCN compare I got cover for little over half the cost with a company that knew what bike I wanted cover for. Easy site to use and great to be back on the road."
"The insurance co that I have used for the last 7 years said that they would no longer give me a quote for reinsurance, they could give me a reason, maybe its my age. I'm 81 years old ,have been riding leagaly since I was 16 I do admit that I had a conviction for speeding 32 years ago, but that's it. I found an insurer through MCN compare who took me on and were cheaper than my original insurer"
Richard Guest
Verified Buyer
"Well worth using mcn compare Saved loads on new insurance"
"There is no facility to add accessories, so it cost me £30 to add them with Bikesure 10 minutes after I bought the policy through MCN Compare. Hope there aren’t lots of people out there riding round with invalid insurance."
"So simple... excellent"
"My recent renewal letter hugely increased my premium. 5 minutes on MCN Compare saved me about £300. I would liked to have stayed with my current insurer but they assume loyalty or laziness and don't seem to realise how easy it is to get other quotes for exactly the same product!"
"I had a motorcycle accident last year which was not my fault and I had 9 years protected no claims with my insurer. The bike was written off, and after a year I bought a new bike and went to my insurer for a quote, which had gone up almost a third. The shop where I bought the new bike put me onto MCN and I got a quotes from them which were similar to the quotes for my previous motorbike. I insured with one of the firms quoted to me by MCN."
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 1,924 reviews