MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Policy appeared very competitive but admin process poor. Apparently unable to distinguish between a renewal document (sent as requested to prove NCB level) and a policy certificate (not sent as didn't purchase from previous insurer, obviously!!).
I await their response and reparation.
I don't know what to write here!
Returning rider (20 years away from bikes) - insured my 2019 CB500X for a decent premium, with good policy coverage.
Easy process online. Very satisfied.
Good and informative, a very useful guide
Many of the results were not comparable and seemed incorrect but it was good as general survey and to give ideas of which companies to contact for realistic quotes.
It appears that this is not about MCN but that the Insurance industry is a lottery governed by algorithms that change hourly affecting prices and even refusal to insure fluctuating constantly. Its more like gambling with odds constantly changing
I literally use this every year on my 4 bikes. It ALWAYS comes out with the cheapest quotes out of all comparison sites. I can't fault it!
Easy to use and saved over £300 on my insurance
Found the insurance compare very good but it was restricted on new bike models in its search bar.
Saved me a bundle, outstanding!
Very good and quick service. Prices are good and would happily recommend
Quick and comprehensive results saved me money on renewal
An excellent app I renewed through MCN Compare and saved over 50% and was insured through a top class broker and with a well known insurance company, well pleased and would thoroughly recommend.
brilliant saved a lot of time and effort thanks
Site ok but quotes are for a very basic package by the time you add the extras eg legal cover no claims protection etc prices raise significantly
Awesome easy to use, good service, saved me a wodge of cash nuff said, Ta !
Easy system to use, found a quote in several minutes, it wasn't the cheapest but it had the cover and extras I needed.
Needed insurance in a hurry to pick up a new bike. Tried the two main compare sites as I normally do, then noticing an advert for MCN insurance I tried there to. Really pleased I did, saved £50 and got an overall better package. Highly recommend you give it a try.
Used on two occasions first time zzr 600 for £70 tpft
When they refused to add a zx10r I used MCN again with a fully comp price of £300 which was less than half the price of most quotes
Highly recommended
Easy to use, almost identical to several other comparison platforms and reasonable prices returned
Excellent service