MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Always my first go to for bike insurance. Very easy site to navigate, good prices.
Saved over £100 on my new insurance after using mcn insurance comparison website. First class
This has got to be one of the most simple and effective comparison sites to use, everything is laid out before you and the transition from selecting a company of your choosing to being insured is seamless - I will definitely be using again and would recommend to anyone looking to reinsure their bike.
Easy n quick to use what more can a biker ask for!!!
Great service friendly and helpful
Easy to navigate, did use to get the best deal for my Triumph
Very good all round and very pleased. Thank you
Really straight forward site to use, instantly gave me a number of quotes that were much cheaper than my renewal from my existing insurer and left me to choose which one suited me best.
After upgrading from a 600 to a 750 I used mcn compare and was happy with the prices. Cheaper than expected.
MCN Compare 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Good price good quality
Waste of time. Ring a few insurers instead and get a price. MCN compare failed to correctly send across the information I entered and caused me to ultimately have to cancel my policy and lose ££££’s. Beware!!!!!
Easy to use Great Price
Got a great deal using MCN Compare for my Honda Blackbird. I got all the details like riding other bikes, pillion cover and breakdown all for less than last year when I didn't use MCN Compare. I'd highly recommend others to use this service too. Mr Whitfield, East Yorkshire.
Clear results no bull just what you need quite cheap quotes too
Very good service providing easy no nonsense access/quotes to many top and lesser known insurance companies at a range of premiums. I insured 2 bikes this way - I chose the cheapest quote from a company I'd heard of. Useful and easy to update options to allow re-comparisons. Good choice of add ons and options. So why only a 4 star review? Simply,. That after insuring both bikes via the app in good time before the expiry dates, I got multiple repeated email/text reminders to set up insurance before it ran out. If I use the app to go to one of your recommended companies to insure, then don't keep telling me to do this... sort this and it'll be a 5 star next time! 😁
Excellent service very easy to complete online and a very competitive quote.
I found your compare site very easy to use I picked the Mackenzie & Hobson fron your extensive list as it included breakdown cover I was transfered direct from MCM Compare to Mechenzie & Hobson and found the system spot on
Everything fine and results came very quickly. Thank you.
Very good site lots of quote to review found excellent. Insurance for my new bike half the price I was paying for my old bike . Highly recommend M C N.5Stars.
Simple and effective ways to buy insurance, even for a new older rider that hasn't been through the process before.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,550 reviews