MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"Easy to use, saving me a lot of time and money.Excellent service."
"Saved over £500 with mcn"
"Easy to use and saved money,what’s not to like?"
"It's a good way of comparing insurance quotes from many different companies, all in one go. Each quote gives you a reference number if you wish to follow it up. An excellent way of finding an immediate quote for your bike. I'd highly recommend it."
"Easy to use plus information had been remembered from 2 years ago when I last had a quote but did t that time use one of the insurers. Competitive quotes and easy to apply etc. Hopefully won’t have to find out how easy it will be to claim"
"Very useful comparing tool, easy to understand making the insurance choosing process less stressful."
"Wide range of quotes from a lot of providers. Easy to go back and review. Went for tpft this time, having considered fully comp."
"Within seconds I had my perfect quote.excellent site.will certainly use again."
"Had a renewal come through the post from my regular bike insurers. Looked on MSN Compare and got a much cheaper quote .... with the same insurance company. Definitely will use the MCN site again."
"Very helpful way to choose insurance"
"Pretty much the same as every other comparison site Needs something to differentiate it from the rest"
"I was given this website by the dealer I bought my new scooter from ,found the site very easy to use and the prices ery re asonablev"
"Very useful and user-friendly."
"Worked well and got a good price"
"I've was coming back to MCN website to get Insurance quote and I have to say - I've saved hell of a lot of money! Thank you MCN for your hard work and dedication! Superb job! I will be coming back to get more quotes! Raimonds Timbars"
"Great way to save on my bike insurance. Thanks ."
"It the best one around"
"Saved me clean fortune. Brilliant service!!!"
"Easy to use, less form filling than other comparison sites"
"Found it very easy to obtain competitive quotes which met my criteria and easy to accept the best quote"
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,041 reviews