MCN Compare Reviews

Based on 4,289 reviews
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Really easy and quick to find the right insurance, at the right price. Definitely recommended
Simple and easy to use and produced good results
Wide range of companies to choose from with different levels of cover. I sifted through to find what I needed and got cover 50 quid cheaper than my current provider.
Easy way to save money
Easy phone call sorted out in no time
New insurance quote. Painless and good price
Quick and easy. Saved me a lot of time by not searching other ways to find the insurance for me, considering that I haven't had a bike on the road for over 16 years. Well happy!
Great site to use
Process of obtaining quote was very easy with a questionnaire which was very easy to complete. Sorting new policy at a much cheaper price could not have been better.
We all know by now that we should NEVER auto-renew, but we mostly do. I made the effort this time and used MCN's compare app. I got loads of results and some prices were better than my insurer of many years (Carole Nash). Overall I think I got a better deal this time round but even so next year I will be using the App again just to make sure. The App is easy to use and doesn't require every last bit of history etc and so a couple of minutes well spent.
Such an easy process of registering, i chose the policy i required and they done the rest.
No problems. Easy to get quotes and insurance at a decent price
MCN Compare drew my attention to better deals that were around as my current insurer jacked their premium up by 15%. My premium ended up costing less than last year's!
Easy to use, good prices
I chose my bike insurance (Hastings Direct) using MCN Compare !!! - It worked perfectly and saved me heaps of £££s :D
MCN Compare was straightforward to use and saved me money. Job done and off I ride into the Sunset. Great. Martin
Easy to use website and good range of insurers made for a very convenient buying process.
Excellent, quick , easy and bike related questions… well done
Saved £40 on my renewal for the cover spot on service
Renewal date changed from last year without my intervension
MCN Compare is rated 4.7 based on 4,289 reviews