MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Brilliant, found the cover I needed quickly and easily and had insurance in place for my bike purchase ready to ride it home. Thanks MCN Compare
Easy to use same as the other websites.
Easy to use and excellent savings
Having to isolate from home my redirected snail mail failed to arrive. My last Insurer was less than helpful or sympathetic. There loss: I used MCN Compare to find an equivalent cover at a cheaper price and I'm a happy bunny!
I was offered the cheapest quote though MCN Compare
Very helpful to get a comparison for what was my second insurance renewal. Having been away from bikes for a long time, to be able to use the platform to research everything for me was very useful.
Unable to get quotes for multi bike policy.
Thank you I did make a saving on my bike ins , All the best and stay safe you Biker's .
I have used other price comparison sights for many years and have had good results.
After hearing MCM Compare on the radio I gave them a go and the savings were very impressive my renew quote beaten by over 50%. Buying the policy was just as easy.
Excellent 100%
Saved plenty compared to my previous insurance company, site easy to use every thing was clear.
My existing insurance wanted over £400 to renew.
By using MCN Compare I saved £300.
Need I say any more.
Fairly good website but doesn't always reflect the same price as when you select an insurer and go through to their site to purchase.
Best quote with breakdown inc,would definitely use again.Recomended to my friends.
I got chatged £32 for the phone call....rip off insurance with premium number????
i checked 2 comparable insurance websites an this one was 20% cheer for an identical policy
saved over £100 on my renewal quote
MCN Compare provided a good seslection of motorcycle insurance quotes, with competitive prices.
I achieved a 38% reduction in my annual payment quotation, with the same insurers.
I shall definitely contact MCN Compare for my renewal next year.
previous insurer wanted £209 but got the insurance i wanted for £112 and saved £97
best deal i have ever had

pat
Very quick and easy, got me what I wanted, sensible price and good cover. Without all that messing about putting your details in a hundred times. Nice one, thanks.
I saved a lot of money quickly and easily
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,947 reviews