MCN Compare Reviews

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Hassle free motorbike insurance
Good comparison site
Quick and easy to use.
Really easy site to use and I found comprehensive cover saving 30% compared to my previous insurer.
Absolute nightmare. Insurance recommended, worst ever customer service I’ve experienced. Spent over 2 hrs on phone over 3 days.
MCN compare very easy to navigate all straight forward everything I needed in one place
I use MCN compare every year and regularly save around £200 compared with my renewal quote. So it’s a no brainier really.
Easy to use, didn’t take too long to enter the required information. I went with one of the quotes for my bike insurance
I have a multi bike policy therefore comparing was not possible.
The best comparison site ever.
I got my annual update from MCN Compare and was stunned at how low the prices were. Much cheaper than other comparison sites. Highly recommended. The best!
MCN Compare know and put you onto the best insurance sights for motorcycles. Companies that you don’t even know or consider when looking for motorcycle insurance. Great service from them.
i always use mcn compare and always get a great deal on my insurance highly recommended ,
I found the whole process very easy to use, with no problems at all. I ended up saving about £60 on the quote from my previous insurer, so very happy all round.
Used a few sites to compare prices as this is the 1st time I'm needing motorcycle insurance. MCN was easy to use & came up with the best offers, great service from the company I went with. Very impressed, thank you.
Excellent. Easy to use. Saved over £300
Useful comparison site. Ended up with insurance from the same company with a significant saving. This is due to brokers introductory discount.
I have never found better quality insurance at a more competitive price anywhere on the web and I have looked around for a long time. Thanks MCN.
Got a quick quote no hassles
Take a few minutes to use this tool to compare insurance you will be pleasantly surprised how much you can save
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,550 reviews