MCN Compare Reviews

Based on 4,289 reviews
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Simple to use, easy to understand.
The best site for motorcycle insurance brilliant. Thanks
Just changed address and bike kept in a safer place....yet they charging an extra £422. Absolutely disgusting service.
The MCN Compare website is designed for Motorcyclists to find Insurance , for sure it's easy to use and after a few minutes will have a selection of Motorcycle Insurance Companies offering a variety of policies to cover your Bike , having used it for several years there's usually a saving on the price - Which means more Fuel in the tank !
MCN Compare very easy to use. Sites offered easy to access.
Best by far, cheeper than any operatic site or even the meerkat mob which made it simples really.
when my original insurer let me down with a stupid quote I tried MCN Compare and saved over £200.00 with a new to me company. Thanks a lot.
Had a good selection to choose from so was able to get what I wanted, so thanks for that.
It's the same as any other. In fact the web page looks EXACTLY the same as any other bike comparison site. With EXACTLY the same quotes. The cynic in me says it's actually the same website you're sent to but they take a cut for referral. The realist in me says I'm right.
I was impressed how easy it was from start to finish to get myself insured , thanks again MCN.
User friendly,hassle free service
Excellent product
Bike sure insurance was recommended to me by several people as being the best bike insurance to get so I went along with them and didn't bother getting any other quotes
Simple easy to use and gave a fair range of price offers. The only issue when getting a quote was that the system wouldn't accept that I passed my full licence in 1972. It would appear that in nowadays licencing system I would have been too young, a long long time since someone said that to me. Otherwise an easy process.
Although the insurance industry are supposed to offer existing customer the same as discounted new customers, it appears not much has change! Therefore, long may MCN continue to allow riders get value for money when renewal time comes around!
Not good as was sent an email saying my insurance was up to early. So when renewed have lost 2 weeks of insurance on motorbike. This is not good. Also was sent an email telling me that the correct insurance date was due. I was not sent the documents for the new insurance policy by mail when asked for this. The man I spoke to was very helpful, but I have lost 2 weeks' policy worth of insurance paid for and no credit offered.
Really good will go back again next year
MCN Compare 5 star review on 19th July 2022 MCN Compare 5 star review on 19th July 2022
MCN provided me with a selection of insurance prices which were cheaper than my current provider and from the same provider so I went with the MCN generated price and it saved me £30 on renewal of same policy.
Quick and easy to use and keeps your quotes so you can decide, it's my first stop for insurance for a two wheeler. I only wish they did one for cars as well. A great amenity.
After looking at various on line insurance sites. MCM compare for insurance. Was easy to use within ten minutes. All done and dusted for another year.
MCN Compare is rated 4.7 based on 4,289 reviews