MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

How would you rate MCN Compare ?

"It worked."
"Smooth easy way to do business and save money"
"MCN made me happy by providing a hassle free service"
"Very competitive prices, didn't take long to get quotations. Highly reccomended"
"Their system not only remembered me from last year but the email they sent actually related to the right bike and included some very sensible 'quotes' for it. When I went to the MCN site these were not just wildly optimistic click bait but real representative examples. Secondly, the process of taking out the cover went very smoothly and the appeared to have automatically sent over proof of no claims discount. It's hard to get excited about a comparison site but this one seems really good."
"lots of choice"
"Mcn compare saved me the time of having to trawl through the tiresome monotony of finding quotes via telephone /face to face"
"Found my bike insurance through MCN Compare with BMF/Bikesure for very reasonable money. Got an XSR700 as my first "proper bike", insured for £214. Cushty."
"I had no problem with mcn compare infact they were very good. But i am having trouble with the insurance company i picked. they dont seem to believe my ncd, I sent them my renewal from the last company which states i have 8 years, funny thing is i have had a motor bike since i was 16 i am now 65 with no claims."
"Very straight forward to use use and saves you money"
"Saved me money"
"Needs more options like where you park your bike, not all thatcham chains & locks are present on list, my quote was £128 but once i spoke to the insurance company it ended up being £170 still cheaper than most tho, same quotes came up on other comparison sites"
"It highlighted quickly the savings possible between Insurance companies."
"Really handy being able to get insurance quotes without having to commit.Also gives the person getting quotes extra clout when dealing with the insurance company direct."
"Happy because I got a policy from MCE through MCN Comparefor half of the price of my renewal quote from my previous insurer. Also pleased that MCE provided many additions to the policy that were extras with other providers e.g. Helmet and clothing cover, :Legal expense cover and recovery."
"Early reminder gives time to decide!"
"Comparison site good comp went with had issues"
"Plenty of choice and well presented comparisons. I always start looking for new quotes with MCN when my renewal goes up an unreasonable amount."
"Application was very straightforward and process was completed really quickly."
"easy to use with good prices"
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 1,924 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!