MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

How would you rate MCN Compare?

"Easy to use and gave me the best quotes"
"Good price, efficient professional sevice and there does not seem to be a "can't be bothered attitude"."
Trevor Clark
"easy to use"
"Very easy to use and found a similar insurance at a cheaper rate. From a number of companies."
"Such a great way to insure a bike. I’ve insured both my bikes via MCN. Very clever comparison site... straight forward and easy to use!"
"I have used MCN Compare for the last five years, it is easy to use and has found the best deals for me. I always recommend that my friends try it at renewal time."
"Used to be a good site with cheap quotes but not this year it’s been one of the dearest sites"
"Easy to use &saved me cash"
"Saved £250 on my renewal. Very impressed with MCN compare. 5*"
"Simple website and best deals around by far"
"It remembered my renewal date and beat my renewal quote."
"i was very impressed with service will always use MCN Compare before any other site."
"MCN Compare showed not only the lowest premiums for my new insurance but, rather oddly, also showed some lower than directly on insurance providers own websites. Don't know the reasons but it was certainly the best option."
"Brilliant, quick and easy to use. Saved myself 50% on last years premium, like for like! Couldn’t be better, thanks MCN"
"Made getting a good deal easier"
Adrian Marti
Verified Buyer
"Amazing low price but top quality cover and amazing customer care thanks guys would highly recommend"
"I was asked how many no claims I had which is 2 years, the insurer then told me that I couldn’t have 2 years no claims on the policy, because the 2 years no claims were from two different polices, therefore I had to pay £70 more. Just would’ve been nice if the website informed me that my 2 years wouldn’t count if they were from two different policies rather than just asking how many years no claims I have."
John Fulto
Verified Buyer
"Great site, would definitely use again recommend to others."
"It gave me the best chance to get a good deal for my insurance, especially as my existing insurance company took the p*ss."
"MCN Compare helped me realise that the £554 quoted by Bennetts was not representative of the insurance market, and that owning a new SV650 was a possibility. Although I'd done more than 20years business with Bennetts, a recent break in bike ownership meant that they would not recognise my previous 9+ years no-claims bonus, even though I could provide them with similar evidence for my car insurer. Without seeing that other insurers would offer me reasonable premiums (£180 - £210), I was on the verge of ringing the Suzuki dealership to tell them that the purchase was off..... well done MCN :)"
MCN Compare is rated 4.64 based on 1,883 reviews