MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Great site ,easy to use got a great price .
Very happy to have been able to halve my annual renewal with MCN COMPARE.
Its not always about the cost !!, these guys sorted me a great deal thro the "mine-field" of others that only wanted to give me a deal but no professionalism no support or small bucks this year, mega bucks next year.
Truly a great experience and I certainly have learned lots thro this exercise, ended up with a super deal, with all the cover I want, 5 stars all the way.
For all bikers out there, you really want to use this service !!
Last year the quote was £211.73 for two BMWs (R1100RT & R1200RT) one No Fault accident and to renew for 2021 was £503.45. Using this site my new insurance was £198.79 - a huge saving of £304.66, now with the nice people at Bennett's.
Great service from MCN Compare, simple to use and may be u 2 will save some money !!
Excellent tool for finding hassle free motorbike. Far too many reminders when due for renewal.
Great site, easy to use, easy to retrieve quotes and get a deal that suits you.
I’m happy was my first insurance all insurance companies were asking me so money questions and very expensive prices but some 1 told me about mcn is the best man I,m with mcn now I’m very happy with mcn
Easy to use and came up with some great deals. Thanks.
they found me a really competative rate which at my age is really important
Helped me save a great deal
Never really used it before but as I got a new bike and was my first 1000cc after riding a 750 for just under 3 years my insurance wasn't going to be cheap with my current insurance company so I needed to do abit of shopping about this time and used mcn compare for the first time and I'm happy with the outcome of my offers and went with aa in the end and just put some add on on it and I'm happy with the price for the bike and cover I got for it I would recommend mcn to anyone that thinks they pay to much for the insurance they have as they probably do like I did for 3years but I will never know as I didn't uses mcn now I will uses it ever year
Easy to do thank you
Easy to use website also I have trust in the MCN name
Constant harassment after getting a quote with no way of unsubscribing.
Quick, informative, and simple. Perfect
quick easy sorted thanks merry xmass to all stay safe
Very competitive prices,, will definitely use again ,, 5*****s from me
Good service and better quotes then going direct!
easy to use, got insurance for about 1/3 of my other quotes
Easy to use and saved me money will definitely use it again next year
MCN Compare is rated 4.68 based on 3,289 reviews