MCN Compare Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend MCN Compare

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy

"Very good, and took up one of the offers. My only criticism is that even after i have sorted by insurance out, everyday i got both text messages and emails, only 10, 9, 8, 7 etc etc days to go before the offer expires. Very easy to switch companies."
"Very good especially after experience of the meerkats. mcn saved me considerable sum of money. Thank you"
"Very useful and easy to use"
"I used MCN compare when my insurance company wanted to charge me an extraordinary amount for a change of motorbike for a few months. I found a quote that made it half the price to get a full year."
"Quote was provided proactively and proved to be significantly lower than any body else."
"MCN was quick and easy to use ,and a good price to."
"Provides a starting point but seriously flawed in it doesn't have facility to deal with multi-bike policies."
"very easy to use and good for special bikes where most insurance companies say no"
"Easy to use and navigate. Good selection of products and features with competitive prices."
"Very easy to set up no problems and saved money"
"Very good service. Easy to use. Saved me over 1 hundred pounds on my insurance. Will defo use the site again. Thanks"
"Saved money on my premium by using MCN Compare. The comparison allowed me to pick the right insurance for my needs. Will be recommending to friends and family."
"not sending copy of NCD for new insurers poor show"
"This is the very best compare site I've ever used. It's so simple and quick to use , without having to re-enter the same old questions year after year. I'd definitely recommend MCM Compare to anyone, it's saved me a fortune on my bike insurance two years running."
"Very easy to use"
"Pretty easy to use and not bad value for money."
"Really easy and quick to use, well done MCN"
"I tend to use a number of comparison websites when renewing insurances. I have always found MCN Compare the most cost effective when reviewing my bike insurance."
"The reason I have given a poor review is that you can't get a comparison for a multi bike policy and if you need a comparison for a single bike policy then you can't add any modifications to the bike on the comparison site so you have to phone the company direct to get a quote , so you might as well save time and phone the insurance companies in the first place ."
"Great simple search engine. Found be the cheapest quote without any hassle."
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,041 reviews