MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good prices easy to use
I am new to bikes having rode when younger and just ordered a Suzuki GSX-S750Z.
It was great to use your site and took advantage of the quote from mce for fully comprehensive insurance.
Provided some really good competitive quotes, however going for the cheapest quote wasn't as smooth as it could have been, unless the quote is markedly cheaper then probably best to stay with what you have.
Found me competitive quotes and even saved me money with a cheaper premium with the same insurer over the previous year.
Good customer service when I had an issue accessing details through my online account. Solved quickly through the chat on the website.
Hoping good prices are on the cards for next year, means I'll have more to spend on the bike itself! 🙂
Using the system was simple. It didn't take long. The prices that came back were competitive and my insurance was renewed within 15 mins.
I had done a number of searches on comparison website for quotes, however, none came close to MCN compare. Thank you
Very easy to use and always a good price... excellent
Totally recommended, quick and simple enough to use, saved a lot of money
Mcn let me know before my insurance was due, gave me a choice of the best offers and provided me a link to each one, many thanks.
Well worth checking out mcn compare saved £120 on my renewal with similar cover
Great site. Offered many good quotes from reliable companies.
Useful site to compare cover and costs and get the cover I wanted at a reasonable price and saved over £70
This year after checking with MCN Compare I stayed with mce insurance
as a fair price was quoted. Two years ago you saved me £250 on my renewal
from Swinton. I should have checked MCN years ago.
mcn compare all ways gets the best quotes , highly recomended
Got a quote for my bike direct from insurer £245 went to MCN and got it from the same insurer for £82.00
Great work MCN
Quick and easy to obtain quotes, ranked in price order and so easy to arrange.
Well impressed!!
I was well chuffed with the price, in conparison with Bikesure. Easy online set up, an all sorted in no tome. I will be toutch with you very soon, as regards cover for a Yamaha 600. Hope you can set something up for me.
Easy to use, good insurance companies and lowest prices
Great site easy to use low prices
The site was very easy to use & I found same cover as my previous insurer cheaper. Highly recommend this comparison site.
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,827 reviews