MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Easy system to use, found a quote in several minutes, it wasn't the cheapest but it had the cover and extras I needed.
Needed insurance in a hurry to pick up a new bike. Tried the two main compare sites as I normally do, then noticing an advert for MCN insurance I tried there to. Really pleased I did, saved £50 and got an overall better package. Highly recommend you give it a try.
Used on two occasions first time zzr 600 for £70 tpft
When they refused to add a zx10r I used MCN again with a fully comp price of £300 which was less than half the price of most quotes
Highly recommended
Easy to use, almost identical to several other comparison platforms and reasonable prices returned
Excellent service
Lots of choices in a short space of time. Saved a lot.
I found the MCN Compare web site easy to use and very cheap in comparison to my previous insurer if the renewal prise stays competitive i will stay with them. Many thanks. Alan Pearse.
What a pain trying to insure a 125cc for a child turning 17. Trying to get quotes the week before policy was due to start was awful. The computer doesn't acknowledge the fact that you want the policy to start on the day he turns 17, and just says he can't have a 125 as he's not old enough.
Saved 250.00 compared to my renewal from the same company. Very happy I took the time to check it out first.
Same underwriter, different insurance company, 20% cheaper 👍
Very good service and saved me £100 from my previous years renewal
Comparison site gave me a number of companies to choose from. Good variety and very competative.
Better than expected
Saved me a lot of money .
Very good
Very helpful.
Thanks very much.
Saved me £70.
Will ask for your assistance again.
Mcn works for me, saves me loads of time and money, Thanks.
No problem ended up with being Insured with MCE for a reasonable price, only time will tell how good they are.
Good, quick way to get quote for insurance.
My friend put me on to MCN compare. Best search engine for motorcycle insurance on the net. They got me a great deal.
Highly recommended !