Maxwells DIY Reviews

enquiries@maxwellsdiy.co.uk

Maxwells DIY
Shotton Road

Tell us how Maxwells DIY made you happy
Have given 1 star because couldn’t give zero! Ordered on 24th March. Some of the order arrived yesterday. Tin of gloss paint was so battered, old and rusty that it must have been dragged out of some dark, forgotten corner somewhere. Two tins of paint and filler are a ‘no show’ with no explanation as to why. No one answering the phone and no response to my emails. Money, of course, was taken in March! We all know times are difficult but don’t take people’s money if you can’t complete the service; that’s just dishonest.
4 weeks later still no order has been shipped. no communications from them either. Claimed refund back through Paypal. a poor company with poor communications!
Ordered on the 26th March with a lead time of 1-7 days still hasn’t arrived although payment has been taken! I anticipated that it would take longer due to the current situation but this is now a joke. I’ve rang and emailed and get no reply. Will never use maxwells again!!
I placed an order on the 24th March. Had an email to say 7-10 days. Order complete. Heard nothing 10 days later, tried to call, either had a message telling me to hold someone would be with me shortly, or cut off, or constant ring tone or constant engaged tone. So I emailed - no reply! On the 7th April I receive an email with a dispatch notice and DHL number - yeah! But wait it isn't yeah! Today my order arrived(partly) still waiting on £72.50 worth of order and the grass seed I ordered was open and most of it has escaped all over the packaging and my floor. Looking at the packaging one would think the packers have never boxed anything on their lives. I would have loved to have given a great review after reading such great reviews before I placed the order. Now the website says no customer service as they are all in the warehouse packing. Admirable in such times and all well and good if you send out the order that was paid for. £28 I paid for postage too! I wouldn't have minded waiting 3 weeks had I at least had the order I paid £157 for! Now who knows!!!
No order arrived , money taken, no answer to emails or phone. We have to call the bank and report these fraudsters
No response from customer services I am aware of circumstances being charged £55 for delivery which is more than my order total. Shocking!! Would not recommend no updates just a payment successful terrible!
I understand things are strange and delivery may be delayed but when I placed the order and paid for the paint,the email advised it would be 5-7 days its now day 17 and I have not received the paint, you are not answering the phone or emails so I am unaware of what is happening. Very poor service not to update your customers on delays. If you cant stick to delivery dates, stop taking orders, update your customers.
Order on the 25th March 2020 and still haven’t received anything. I understand the current circumstance but was told 7-10 working days for delivery. We’ve not even had an update as to how long it’s going to take or a reason as to why it’s taking so long. I understand that everything is taking a little longer but communication goes a long way. I have tried phoning & emailing and have had no response. I sat on the phone for half an hour and no one bothered to pick up. I emailed 3 days ago and no response. Could someone please get in touch with me ASAP to arrange a refund.
I know these are testing times but it’s been 10 working days waiting for my order , comms very poor , what happens when I get my credit card bill I will have to refuse payment ? An email saying roughly what day delivery /or on way would be grateful
Received my paint today but not happy with the condition it arrived in
I do understand that these are difficult times but when I made the purchase there was no indication that like many business you would still be running your on line sales. I expected the delivery to take longer than normal but it appears there are no staff on site. I could understand this if your website was honest and stated that and did not give the impression that deliveries will continue to be made but I cannot reach anyone via email or phone so I am leaving this as feedback
Not received my product, still waiting, no responses to emails or phone calls. Whilst I completely appreciate the difficult times we are in, some form of communication should be expected. Not impressed and unless my delivery turns up in the next 24 hours I will be requesting a refund.
Still haven't had the product after 12 days, nor any update despite emailing.
Order arrived in this mess and a tin of paint missing!
Contacted by email, phone and fb to chase us missing delivery and was ignored on all. Order finally delivered after 14 days but was in an absolute state. Paint everywhere. One tin of paint missing. I paid £15 for delivery to be treated like that! Disgusting service. Will never use again.
Even though experiencing high demand. Maxwell's fulfilled my order and it arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Very pleased with my purchase.
I have left a review of good even though I have yet to receive my order as I have had communication from the company and understand they are working hard to dispatch orders during the covid19 outbreak.
Missing an item. Can't get any response.
I’m still waiting for delivery. What more can I say. I won’t be using you again.
I was told the item was sent via dhl ( very late), then asked for tracking number , where i got a reply that item wasnt sent. Not a very trustworthy company. Still waiting for the item...... two weeks after the order
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.24 based on 3,400 reviews