Maxwells DIY Reviews

Maxwells DIY
Shotton Road

Category:
Hardware

How would you rate Maxwells DIY ?

Nigel
"The fence was as advertised - high quality and low cost. Delivered in record time. It was a pleasure cutting it to fit and installing it in my garden."
Rebecca
"Great service, quick and efficient. Picket fence panel arrived within two days. Fence is great quality, well made and exactly as I expected. I only needed one panel for a small area I was working on."
"Very pleased with the piece of picket fence, arrived quickly, good quality & wasn’t in a load of packaging - in fact none, excellent service"
"Really good product,so easy to order online.The delivery speed was excellent! I will certainly use Maxwells DIY again if I ever have the need."
"Excellent service, would recommend"
"Fantastic company, great customer service and quick delivery. Very user friendly website. Will definitely use again and have recommended to friends and family"
"My experience was absolutely fine, I placed my order online, they acknowledged it and forwarded delivery details. The goods were then delivered on time and placed where I requested. I would certainly do business with Maxwells again."
"Excellent, was easy to order and was informed delivery time, it was spot on. I will be using them again, Thankyou"
"."
"The paint I ordered, dulux emulsion, arrived on time & delivery free as I did not want to pay for a specific day. Competitively priced and will use Maxwells again. I would recommend."
"Ordered 5 palisade fence panels, excellent quality and cheap. Delivery was expensive which is a shame. Quick delivery"
"Quick and efficient. I had ordered paint which was very safely packed. Professional company to deal with."
"Easy Web site to use good prices and fairly quick delivery thank you"
"The product ordered was not available locally,but fortunately I was able to order through Maxwell's diy who packed and delivered promptly and safely to my door many thanks a happy customer."
"Couldn't fault the service from start to finish"
"Prompt delivery..brilliant product...uPVC undercoat."
"Excellent service with a very quick delivery. The product is made really well and was delivered in good condition. The fence panels were a really good bargain too."
"Excellent product crown gold metallic paint. Quick efficient delivery."
"one tin of basecoat leaked and they sent it out as the tape they use to secure was over it. Delivery took ages."
"helpful staff friendly and i would go back to there shop"
"Great site to look at easy to order and products arrived in good time"
"Hi maxwells diy, I had picket fence from you & it was delivered in two days, upon getting home we realised the gate was the wrong size, called you guys & as promised had new one delivered the next day. Excellent service thank you all"
"Great service."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.33 based on 2,795 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!