Maxwells DIY Reviews

Hardware

Click Here

Tell us how Maxwells DIY made you happy

Debra
"Ordered a picket fence panel and matching gate, great price and fantastic service from on line communication to speedy delivery. Highly recommended."
Nick
"I recently bought a wooden gate for my garden 3ftx4ft it arrived in perfect condition it was a great price and I will be ordering again from Maxwells DIY very soon"
"Very good gate and and kept update with my delivery very good company to deal with and very good prices .very quick to deliver."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"So easy to buy what we needed at a great price and arrange delivery. I did pay extra for a specific day but it turned up earlier anyway."
"Excellent Product. Good Coverage. Good Waterproofing due to elements of elasticity and plastic/rubbery-like flexibility. One of the few outlets in the UK to stock the shade we wanted, and priced better than all others. Bought in bulk but with very reasonable delivery charge (economy 3-5 days). Transaction process and tracking all very smooth. 5% discount offer on future orders. Just about to order again - but had forgotten to leave a review and so I am doing it now. Paid by Paypal and from start to finish all went well - very satisfied and recommend Maxwells to all."
"Great service. Really pleased. Would definitely recommend"
"Not only the lowest price I could find, but delivery of this gift to a grandchild was so fast that she was using it within 20 hours of my order, My first order with you but hopefully not the last. Congratulations - and many thanks."
"Great service for delivery and pricing"
"the order was not delivered in time prompt me to go elsewhere to buy it, it was a very inconvenience to me the driver firstly delivered to the wrong address and wrong date."
"very poor service"
"The lads at birtley maxwells were extremely helpful with my delivery and bang on time too"
"Have not received the item yet or had any correspondence from Maxwells."
"Quick delivery, products as described!"
"Gate is perfect. Will be ordering another one soon."
"So quick and easy, super fast delivery. Looked in all the big diy stores for this but only Maxwells DIY sold it. Big Thankyou."
"Excellent. A simple ordering process with immediate acknowledgement. Later advised as to the date and window for delivery. The driver (unfortunately didn't get his name) was extremely pleasant, helpful and wheeled all 16 bags of compost to the back of the house for me."
"Decking paint is not good. After thorough mixing, the paint does not cover the wooden surface. I am disappointed with your services."
"Excellent service. I rate this company very highly."
"Speedy delivery"
"I found the Maxwells business whilst searching online for a particular item that was unavailable to me locally. Excellent service, prompt delivery."
"The delivery guy left my order where I asked them too and promptly within the specified time."
"Have used Maxwells on number of occasions. Have always received excellent customer service, excellent delivery, very helpful pleasant staff and always been very happy with quality of what Ive bought. Would recommend Maxwells."
"Bought for back garden, have had lots stones/ pebbles before from maxwells. Didn’t want to spend to much as have big dog whose done lot of damage! hence need for more, this gravel was easy to lay, once rained on looks good, Excellent value, As always delivery was excellent came next day, delivery man was very pleasant and helpful . I’ve always had excellent service with Maxwells and recommend them to others."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.34 based on 3,099 reviews