Maxwells DIY Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Maxwells DIY

How would you rate Maxwells DIY?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gemma
"Excellent super quick delivery and quality is superb for the money!"
Bernard
"Web site & payment system easy to use. Product at competitive price. I placed my order, tracking information then received and the parcel arrived as advised next day in time for me to finish a job for a customer of mine. I definitely recommend these people."
Charmaine
"Brilliant as always,from the simplicity of ordering on line to the politeness of the delivery gentleman"
"Great fast service definitely would recommend"
"Maxwells end was excellent but the carrier, (DHS) gave poor updates. We were informed of the dispatch of our order by the carrier at 8.01a.m. The product arrived at 7.15 p.m. with no updates available in tracking the product from early afternoon. Had the carrier been better, a five star review would have been given."
"Delivery didn't turn up on time and was not whole delivery and when they sed 2nd part would come it was late was well and I had to take apart and fix the gate as it was poorly made and posts not even same size"
"Great customer service. Thank you Chelsea for all your help, nothing was too much trouble. Would not hesitate to recommend Maxwell's to family and friends."
"good product quick delivery"
"Professional products at excellent prices. Shipping costs very reasonable and cheaper than most."
"Excellent service, good prices, prompt delivery."
"Right product delivered on time."
"1) First parcel damaged/leaked 2) UK Mail delivery tracking faulty and unreliable 3) Delivery time double what quoted 4) Telephone opening hours are useless for anyone that works 9-5 5) Damaged goods once finally received due to lack of protection in packaging (lesson not learned first time around) Will not be ordering again"
"Hello my package was damaged in transit and i wasn't very happy with how I received it I will post some photos of it."
"An efficient service that delivered a good quality product"
"Bought 30 Narcissus bulbs, they arrived very promptly in excellent condition. Now planted and awaiting spring in anticipation."
"Excellent service and very good product fast delivery would definitely be going back"
"easy to order, able to choose a delivery date that suited us, great value for money, helpful and friendly delivery driver, would definitely use again, thank you"
"I was really impressed with the very fast delivery of my paint and also the ease of using the website and the price was good too. Will definitely use again very happy customer. Thanlyou!"
"I am a returning customer and have been very pleased with communication and delivery once again, product also excellent. Many thanks."
"Please try staff.easy to order. Exactly what I wanted Prompt Delivery. Excellent Service"
"Easy , and helpful Delivery man very good, happy & helpfull"
"Easy ordering ,first class delivery and good prices , would use again"
"Our order arrived very fast, absolutely brilliant service we are extremely happy with the product."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.29 based on 2,450 reviews