Maxwells DIY Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Maxwells DIY

How would you rate Maxwells DIY?

Gemma
"Excellent super quick delivery and quality is superb for the money!"
Bernard
"Web site & payment system easy to use. Product at competitive price. I placed my order, tracking information then received and the parcel arrived as advised next day in time for me to finish a job for a customer of mine. I definitely recommend these people."
Charmaine
"Brilliant as always,from the simplicity of ordering on line to the politeness of the delivery gentleman"
"A very quick and easy process when ordering. Grateful of prompt delivery."
"Easy to navigate website + good range of stock + keen prices + swift, well packaged delivery = Happy customer."
"The fence and gate are very good quality I paid the extra delivery charge to get it the next day , however it got seperate. So I only had half of the order the next day! 2 days later I got the rest, Maxwells did refund the delivery charge so thanks Maxwells"
"Prompt correct no fuss"
"Excellent service. Product exactly as expected."
"Great from start too finish."
"I visited yesterday and received very good customer service, The lady at the counter greeted me with smiles and gave me sound advice, I later called back and was helped to the car with my purchase from 1 of the 2 genuinely happy to help lads. Thank you"
"The goods delivered as illustrated on photos thanks"
"Delivered on time as promised"
"Fast delivery just what I wanted,well made item."
"I ordered 4 fence panels 4 posts and 6 postcrete all ordered at the same time. I received 2 fence panels one morning, different courtier later that day brought 6 postcrete bags, the following day I ( yesterday) I received the other 2 panels and today received 4 fence posts!!! Not very good at all, luckily I was on leave so was in to receive and sign for. On a good note the wood was a heavy solid good quality wood."
"Excellent price and excellent quick delivery"
"They were nothing like the pictures online of the products, some of the pales were coming adrift, some were cracked, general workmanship was sub standard. I was so disappointed i stripped them down took them all apart and rebuilt them, I would not recommend the products."
"poor delivery service and poor customer service. They kept saying they were going to deliver my order and the courier company they use DX never turned up. I complained to Maxwells they didn't seem bothered. I asked for a manager to contact me but no one did. The fence panels and gate were damaged when delivered. I rang Maxwells and no body got back to me again. I strongly suggest People don't buy anything from this company you will be bitterly disappointed. Shame on them."
"I ordered the 6ft x 2ft fence panels.. they were just what i wanted! Delivery man was very friendly, they arrived on time. Very pleased with the service. The fence panels are great, just as expected. Will buy again."
"Very fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Good quality compost. Delivery very swift."
"Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Excellent communications regarding delivery arrangements. Bulk delivery at a very reasonable price that saved several car journeys carrying heavy loads. Competitively product prices."
"Very good price for items bought, and very quick delivery."
"I have ordered several times from Maxwells, the price is always good and the delivery is always on time. Great supplier."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.30 based on 2,536 reviews