Maxwells DIY Reviews

Category:
Hardware

Tell us how Maxwells DIY made you happy

Martin
"5 STAR SERVICE & VALUE ORDERD BERGER WEATHER COAT FOR MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE, ARRIVED WITHIN THE ESTIMATED “HOUR” ON THE DELIVERY DAY, LITERALLY 40% CHEAPER THAN ANY OTHER SUPPLIER, TELEPHONE ASSISTANCE FAULTLESS “AMAZING CUSTOMER CARE”"
Nigel
"The fence was as advertised - high quality and low cost. Delivered in record time. It was a pleasure cutting it to fit and installing it in my garden."
"Great service, quick and efficient. Picket fence panel arrived within two days. Fence is great quality, well made and exactly as I expected. I only needed one panel for a small area I was working on."
"Not happy with services paid extra charge on delivery for next day and didn't get it on time.. was days late. Poor service not even refunded."
"Great service, would use them again."
"First class service"
"Excellent service. Item came quickly despite courier delivering to wrong house first 🙄 excellent quality paint"
"Excellent customer service and very quick at resolving any issues I will definitely be back thank you"
"Great service, quick easy to use website. Provided me with updates from moment it was dispatched to delivery; brilliant, thank you!"
"TOTAL SCAM. Do not trust them to deliver what you order!!! not only did they send me the wrong timber with the right dimension written on the packaging to try and dupe me into signing for the wrong order , they then had the nerve to tell me that the size timber they had sent me was "in tolerance" but if i did actually want what i ordered and payed for,I would have to pay an extra £17.50. Have informed trading standards"
As stated on the smooth timber listings, the wood is nominal sizes which means the wood is 25x25 when it's cut. When the manufacturer plains the wood, it will lose between 2-5mm. We did offer to cut wood down to the exact sizes but as we stated at the item, there would be an additional charge as we had sent the exact time you had ordered.
"I ordered some sheet material and timber on-line through Maxwell’s web site. The process was easy and straight forward. Delivery was made two days later. The delivery man was very helpful and courteous. I will be using Maxwells again. Thank you."
"ordered 17 lengths of 25mm x 25mm par softwood , they deliverd 20mm x 20mm ....way to go !! has held the job up till they can redeliver, they had clearly written by hand in pen that it is 25mm x 25mm ...total scam...like i dont own a tape measure...buyer beware"
"Very dissatisfied! Ordered paint, £50 order. Paint arrived smashed and leaking. Ruined my kitchen worktops getting the spillage out of the box. I was refunded the next day... and a whole week later, the £50 was stolen out of my bank account again! Making my direct debits bounce for which I was charged. So I got no paint, a ruined worktop, and had £50 stolen, plus fees on top now. All through no fault of my own. Very very unhappy customer."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great product. Fence looks really nice. Would highly recommend. Thankyou"
"The product I purchased was good quality and value. But the service I received regarding the delivery was atrocious! I left a note when placing the order online which was not followed. I asked for a call prior to drop off which never came because they said my phone number wasn't in their system, when I gave them my number after this to find out what had happened with my delivery. The woman Chelsea forgot to store my number and also forgot to get straight back in touch with me... for 6 hours. Then to try cover the mess up, made out their was no note anyway rather than take ownership of the mistake. As their wasnd any damage to the order I decided not to follow up this complaint. But the order was well protected and wrapped with no damage."
"Ordered a mixed selection of DIY online and had it delivered. All arrived on the day stated and the driver was extremely helpful."
"Efficient service, great quality products. I ll use them again definitely. Thank you."
"Excellent value for money well made and delivery was so quick"
"Need to change their delivery contractor as delivery promised on three occasions, waited in all day and never turned up. Chelsea at Maxwells was helpful and alternaitive deliveries were arranged but still a lot of wasted time and longer time for receipt of goods than expected."
"Thank you, arrived on time, good quality,"
"All arrived on time, great products I will definitely use again."
"I am pleased with the customer service provided. Emails were answered promptly & the item was sent very quickly. Only the problems with the courier let things down, which was a shame."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.32 based on 2,848 reviews