Maxwells DIY Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Maxwells DIY

How would you rate Maxwells DIY ?

"Fast delivery, great customer service over the phone, well priced thanks very much..and lovely rustic fence 5*"
Gemma
"Excellent super quick delivery and quality is superb for the money!"
"Web site & payment system easy to use. Product at competitive price. I placed my order, tracking information then received and the parcel arrived as advised next day in time for me to finish a job for a customer of mine. I definitely recommend these people."
"Great service guys were prompt polite and helpful definitely use again"
"I received prompt replies to my queries and the delivery arrived on the day specified"
"Next working day delivery , Picket fencing and panels arrived in excellent condition & cheeper than local suppliers and big DIY chain stores. Highly recommened cannot fault Will deffo buy some more for other projects"
"Very happy with my purchase will use again"
"Excellent service, order delivered on time as stated."
"I placed an order for 3 fence posts on wednesday and they were delivered the next day very fast delivery and i was pleased with my posts i would recommend maxwells excellent service"
"Found exact paint needed couldn’t find anywhere else.Delivered quickly very pleased."
"Ordered a sander that was supposed to be available ordered it paid for it then I was paid money back to be told it was out of stock."
"Very good company and very nice products and all a very good price highly recommend kept me well informed above my delivery would buy again nice to see a company that does everything right."
"Although the delivery was very good. I think I was sent the wrong gravel as the colour of the stones were not like the picture even when washed they were more dark, dull grey/blue colour so didn't go with the other stones that I have. Very disappointed"
"Always have the products i need available and delivered on time."
"Very easy to use, Excellent care and fast delivery. Delivery service used very good."
"Easy to use website made ordering fast. Kept up to date with order process. Ordered online but regularly use the North Shields branch and the lads are great. One thing I would say is need a time slot for delivery. Supposedly the driver doesn’t have a phone so can’t update. Lady I spoke to at head office promised I’d have contact before delivery which obviously didn’t happen and I missed the delivery driver who put my order in my front garden. Bags of gravel are super heavy to carry through your house and put in garden!"
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"Fast reliable service"
"The product was dispatched quickly and efficiently & arrived in a good state."
"Competitive prices on my paint products. Although my delivery was delayed even though I paid for premium names day delivery, customer services team were informative and quick to respond to queries."
"Ordered online. I was notified in minutes when delivery would be made,came exactly as planned, driver was very helpful.Product is exactly as described online."
"Easy to use website. Excellent price. Fast delivery. Will definitely recommend to other people."
"Order was dispatched quickly and arrived next day. The product was a good quality and a great price."
"I bought some picket fence panels. They were a good price and good quality. Delivery also very good."
Maxwells DIY is rated 4.31 based on 2,658 reviews