MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Easy to order website with lots of info so you choose the right mix of wildflowers for your soil. U Posted very quickly after placing the order. Can't wait for next year to see the results in my garden.
Prompt delivery of my order and website has very useful advice in preparation and correct choice for my project
Slow arriving, but good quality plants
Not planted yet but delivery was quick and seed well packed.
Delighted with product and service, very easy to deal with and friendly.
Hi, Received seeds OK, Not grown yet!!!!!! Yours Phil.
Seeds arrived promptly and well packaged. I found the website difficult to navigate. Haven’t sown the seeds yet which is the way important bit
The seed was shipped very quickly and grew well. Unfortunately it seems to be mostly ribwort plantain as nothing else has come into flower yet.
Good product and great customer service.
Excellent product sent in small plugs but very easy to extract from containers with holes large enough to insert a finger.
I like the range of native plants, including grasses, that you sell. I would prefer to choose my own selection to suit the growing space that I am establishing. I do realise that some of these plants may not be available all of the time but would be willing to pay in advnace and receive them at a later date. Also, some of the plants were very small and did not survive even although they were potted on the day after delivery.
Good delivery of product. Have seeded as instructed but the grass has yet to appear however the horse friendly free seeds are flourishing!
Good website and prompt service. Seeds have not yet grown so cannot comment on how they perform.
First lot of rattle got so bashed in the post they were DOA. MM replaced them instantly and refunded postage so thankss v much. They are now helping my grassy garden turn into a meadow.
Were very helpful in helping me chose my mix. we have decide to sow later watch this space
Reasonable price, prompt delivery in good condition. We ordered a mixed lot (50 shade-loving, 50 clay-loving, 50 butterfly-attracting) which arrived individually labelled. It would have been useful if there had been a clear label as to which were which, to facilitate planting in the correct area when one didn't know which plant liked which conditions.
plug plants arrived in good time and look in good comdition
Seeds arrived promptly - they've not come up yet so I can't say much more
I will let you know when the meadow appears
I contacted for advice before purchase and received a reply within 12 hours. Once ordered the seeds arrived very quickly. I would have marked MeadowMania as 'excellent' but for the fact that many of the poppy seeds had escaped from their packet into the postage envelope, but fortunately I noticed and was able to rescue them.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,029 reviews