MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Seamus O
MeadowMania 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Anna Forbes
MeadowMania 5 star review on 11th November 2020
MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020
Extremely helpful and an Excellent service.
Easy ordering, good selection, fast delivery. Would definitely order from them again and recommend.
Wanted seed part of our garden with meadow flowers. Found Meadowmania on inter net and were supprised by the number of seeds selections. Ordered what we thought we wanted, one packet was not right and was replaced immediately with exactly what we wanted. We recommend the company
Good seeds! the Mustard was sown and grew immediately. I still need to plant the clover, but that won't be until next spring...
High quality seed, low maintenance, very impressive transformation of garden.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020 MeadowMania 5 star review on 29th October 2020
I ordered yellow rattle seeds for my little bit of wildflower meadow and these were delivered very quickly from ordering. The seed looked clean and in very good condition - now looking forward to the spring!
Very happy with our 50 cowslip plugs which arrived quickly and in great condition. The community pond project is going to benefit greatly thank you.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 28th October 2020
Seed arrived promptly, I have sown a wild meadow patch on my allotment to attract pollinators, it seems to have germinated well
Very pleased with my order which was seed to re grass my chicken run. It arrived promptly allowing me to sow it in time to germinate and grow before next spring.
Swift service and good value for money.
seeds arrived promptly, they are germinating fine.
Excellent service.
I received the packet of wildflower seeds suited to chalky soil very quickly after having ordered them online. They have germinated already ( late October ) on my husband's grave in Woodland Valley natural burial ground in Brighton. I could not be happier and more grateful - there should be wild flowers ready for pollination next spring / summer. I recommend this company 150% - extremely good service.
Seeds arrived well packaged and reasonably quickly. So far all the seeds I ordered and have sewn, have germinated well, although some won’t yet as take until next spring I believe.
So I’m very happy to give an review and recommend.
What a way to hide our waste treatment plant installation...... thanks meadowmainia ๐Ÿ‘
very good service and the plants were lovely. thank you.
The wildflower seeds have arrived very promptly and well packaged on both occasions I have purchased them. The accompanying booklet is both informative and well written.
Highly recommended, I will always use Meadowmania for my work needs in the future.
Nice website with good variety of wild plants and info on how to grow.
Good healthy plants, arrived well packaged.
Supplied two different sets of native flower meadow seeds with instructions and advice on getting best results (ground preparation, maintenance,etc.)
MeadowMania 5 star review on 27th October 2020
We sowed a newly created border in March with the Instant Sunshine mix and the results were spectacular. We had flowers from May to the end of September when we reluctantly cut it back. I've never seen so much continuous colour in a garden. Many people commented on it and I passed on the secret of the seed mix and the company! I've topped up with a small amount of the same seed mix this autumn.
MeadowMania 5 star review on 26th October 2020