MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020
MeadowMania 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Rowen Pickavance
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Karen Carragher
Quick delivery.... seeds planted.....seedlings starting to appear....hopefully everything will be blooming. Many thanks
Very good condition
My seed order was delivered very promptly. I cannot say yet how it germinated and the variety that grows as it is just due to be set.
I don't know much about see and plant providers, as I'm a novice. But the speed and ease of use are a great credit to MeadowMania. Much appreciated!
Very prompt response and delivery to ROI . Exactly as ordered.
We have received the seeds, we are still preparing the ground to plant, so there is nothing to tell you, other than we hope to sow the seeds in the next two weeks.
Sow far, sow good! little leaves and stalks in 7 days, pressed into a fine till, with anyother grass competion removed. Watering lightly daily in the warm weather.
Chicken grass is up already after only a week in the ground, pleased with that.
Good prompt delivery.
Seeds were received quickly and in good condition. They're sown but not yet germinated so I can't really comment on anything but speed of delivery and packaging which was all good.
the container looks good but because of covid 19 - we had to leave our self build property before i managed to scatter my seed. i am gutted. When i get back there, i will hope to send you the before and the after photos . Thank you
Prompt service and replies to questions. Solid packaging.
Good range of seeds which look clean and of good quality. Only time will tell how successful they are in terms of germination. Only disappointing thing was that some of the packets had fewer seeds than others of the same variety.
Seeds arrived on time, just needs to see them in Bloom now
Good quick service however the primrose plugs I ordered were packed in the very top of the box so the lid of the box sqashed them I think most of them are going to be OK but two or three are not goi g to make it however on the most part OK so thanks
Prompt service and well-packed seeds. Thanks.
Early days. Found your website and decided to order. Very fast and satisfactory delivery of my product, Wild Flower Seeds. Really cannot comment further as the proof is in the pudding (or rather how I follow the very clear and concise growing instructions).
Prompt service, well packaged. Won't know for sure until the seeds germinate in a couple of weeks time.
A prompt service.
I have not had much success with wild flower mixes from other companies, so I am keeping my fingers crossed with this one. At least the pack is all seeds and not 'fillers'.
Wild flower plugs arrived in lovely condition, actually ahead of schedule. They are brought on to order so there is a longer than I anticipated wait (I’m new to all this) but very satisfying looking out at my work this morning 200 plugs planted
Very helpful contact as Meadowmania as I had a non standard grass seed mixture. A free pack of wildflower seed. Prompt delivery of the item in good condition. I did not realise the free seed was stuck in the pouch with the invoice so had to follow up. Otherwise a good service. I have not sown it yet though!
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,910 reviews