MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Fast delivery. Only thing bad was that there were conflicting directions on the front and back of the pack. Front says sow the wildflowers until May and on the back of the pack it says sow until April.
Grass seed is now showing growth in most patches of planting after about ten days.
Great service, can't wait to see my blooms 🌼
Excellent service with the goods arriving on time with regular updates on progress
Further to my previous review the green shoots of meadow grass and flowers have now appeared ok,just took a wee bit longer than expected. Many thanks.
Got some advice from meadowmaina and then bought wildflowers seed..waiting for them to go now..
I did have to jog Meadowmania when my order hadn’t arrived after 2 weeks but it was sorted very quickly after that. The plugs are doing well.
Would def use again
I ordered some seeds MeadowMania sent some seeds I sowed the seeds Nature hasn't yet grown the seeds The seeds ordered came quite quickly (in a few days) and arrived with a comprehensive booklet on sowing and growing.
I was very pleased with the quick delivery of my wild grass seed mix. My neighbour and i both ordered the same. The only thing was , i didn't receive a planting instruction manual with my order but my neighbour did so it was handy that he lives next door for me to borrow it. My seeds have been planted so will be monitoring their progress.
Not grown yet but prompt delivery!
The plugs arrived when promised. I was emailed because of the Easter weekend slowing delivery and told when to expect them. They are now all in the ground and we will see how well they do. They exactly what I expected. Thank you.
As described
Was very quick delivery. Seems good will only know for sure when seeds come up.Waiting for rain, hope the herbs and wild flowers make it.Even a few would be good as though horses field , will not over grained. Did not recieve free flower seed suppose because I ordered them.
I ordered red clover seed for a mulch for exhibition purposes at RHS Malvern for our stand. It arrived speedily which was excellent as I had to re-seed my contribution. All ie well - seedlings growing fine!
The wild primrose plants arrived in good condition and are now planted out.
The seeds arrived promptly. I can't comment on them until they grow.
Always had fab service and products so thank you.
Primroses arrived safely and in good condition and those delivered last year and which had to endure the heat are now thriving!
seeds arrived packed and in good condition.The instruction booklet was most helpful
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,971 reviews