MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
MeadowMania 5 star review on 16th October 2020
MeadowMania 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Rowen Pickavance
MeadowMania 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Karen Carragher
Very happy with the service .
Although my order was
delayed I was happy with the response I received when I enquired about my order. I would have no hesitation doing business with Meadow Mania again or in recommending them to others.
The product was well packaged to survive delivery, clear instructions supplied for planting. Good healthy plants, that growing well. Would recommend.
Plants received OK the white campion looked very sorry for itself, it is gradually recovering.
A good choice of seeds and prompt delivery, will certainly be a return customer.
Good service but unfortunately I had been unable to adequately prepare the ground so results not as I hoped.
Seeds delivered promptly. Accompanying booklet was helpful. Will have to wait to see if I have been successful. (NB Although I added yellow rattle to my order, it was clear from the booklet that these should be sowed in the autumn; it would be helpful to flag this on the web page)
I was a bit late ordering plug plants so they were a bit pot bound when received but they are now getting established around a new wildlife pond. Pleased I could still order despite covid restrictions. Thanks for good service and well packaged.
Too early to write a review, seeds beginning to grow . Ok so far .
150 plugs and most have survived planting thanks to good weather. However In hindsight may have been better to pot on but not in instructions
I found the website very informative for a novice gardener like me. My two orders were dealt with promptly, especially given the coronavirus shutdown. I couldn't ask for any more. I would order from here again.
Prompt dispatch and very pleased with product. The seed smells lovely! It is now growing well. A little bit more guidance on aftercare and germination times would have been helpful.
Fairly quick delivery. Good service.
I ordered a packet of wild seeds. Due to Covid-19 there was a delay in delivery. Tim answered my email immediately and assured me it was posted and to let him know if it didn’t arrive in a couple of days. It duly arrived and I informed Tim. Again a speedy reply to thank me for telling him. Can’t say fairer than that.
First order did not arrive but sent out again arrived very quickly, very apologetic lovely people.
The plants all arrived in good condition and pretty quickly (particularly given the circumstances). A couple seemed a little on the small side for plugs but most had a good root system and have taken well.

The free wild flower seeds were a lovely extra and given how well they have sprouted I think I'm going to have an absolutely beautiful meadow area this year.

I would definitely recommend MeadowMania to anyone who needs reputably sourced and good quality wild flowers and grasses.
Ordered mix of wildflower seeds to scatter on an area of lawn the order arrived quite quickly, easily followed the instructions and now look forward to wildflowers growing in my patch of lawn, reasonably priced too.
As I have only just planted the seeds, I can't give a helpful commentary. Maybe next year!
Seeds delivered on time, on date promised. Now waiting for flowers to start growing.
Good Price and delivered quickly even in these disrupted times!
A slight delay in receiving the order, but these are difficult times!
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,910 reviews