MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
Seed looks ok but they need to improve there packaging- on packet split on Arival taped up by dilivery man
Good stock, fast service.
I will be able to assess your seeds for a wild-flower meadow only as I see the flowers and plants emerge next spring and the following one. I live in excited expectation.// I was pleased to read your advice about sowing. Because of it I forked over and re-forked the land, lifting out roots of brambles, docks, teasels, nettles and grass-tufts. I'm pleased to have done this. // Being old, I wasn't able to convert mgs per square meter into a plain ozs (or handfuls) per sq yard or acre. Still, I enjoyed sowing broad-cast like a mediaeval peasant. // How long will the seed still in the bag remain usable? // Delivery by post was quick and fine // Now I feel the mania for meadow-beauty growing within me. Thank you. Jonathan Lumby.
Delivery of order was prompt, and packaging fine. Seeds have been sown; obviously I can't coment on the product until I see evidence of growth -too early yet!
My order arrived quickly. Very efficient service
Not much I can say until they are planted and, hopefully come up. Ask me again next year.
Well the seeds are now planted I can't wait to see next year when established everything arrived very quickly
easy to order plenty of info on site fast delivery good choice too
A couple of seed packets were significantly underweight and the replacement packets were also short! One type of seed had rogue seeds in it - maybe about 5-10%. However, delivery was prompt, email communication was good and they were very helpful over the phone, sending out replacements quickly with no quibble. I cannot vouch for the quality and freshness of the seed as regards germination rates yet, but I certainly hope they perform as expected and will see how it all looks later next year once they have all had chance to grow.
Good communication on order progress,delivered as promised.Now awaiting germination!!
The seeds came, I planted them, I’m waiting for results?
Great information book came with seeds. Website also very informative.
Seeds were delivered on time and in good condition. I have not down them yet but hope to do so in the next two weeks. I will comment further next year when I see the results.
Good choice of seeds postage makes it pricey
Great service, haven’t used the seeds as yet as still early But have great hopes
Advice over the phone and by email was helpful. Very quick delivery
Very pleased with the quality of the Teasle plugs they have taken already and a quick delivery.
Easy ordering system, prompt delivery, healthy plants.....thank you! HILARY -HPGD
Great customer service. Looking forward to them blossoming. Thanks 🌸
We have apologised and are in dialogue with this customer and looking to send replacement plants
Easy to order. Good price. Took 5 days to arrive, I didn't check to see if there was a next day service. I would use them again
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 2,027 reviews