MeadowMania Reviews

customer service
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
I ordered yellow rattle seeds to start my wild flower meadow. The website was easy to use and the seeds came promptly. I have sown them , with the help of my 4 Year old grandson. We are both looking forward to seeing them grow in the Spring!
Ok seed looks good. Only thing is I had to order the seed twice az, having ordered different seed types for different areas, I was disappointed that the seed bags had opened inside the packaging and had mixed. 2nd order however arrived in tact. I've just heard that the 1st order will be refunded. So I have amended the review accordingly
Great advice.
Great response to my order as I was advised there might be a delay due to increased demand, and then the seeds arrived quickly. I can't yet rate the seeds themselves - I await developments.
Order sent quickly. Already sown and looking forward to next year.
Good product and service, used company before.
First batch of seeds seemed to have got lost in the post however when I contacted them got a speedy response and a new batch arrived 2 days later.
Tim was very helpful on the phone and gave great advice for the kind of seeds to use, how best to prepare my project and when to sow. It's now down to nature and hopefully it will turn out as I intended, or something close. I have used Meadow mania before and would recommend them to friends and others.
Good communication from the company and Tim sent me a personal e mail to advise the delivery date of the bluebell bulbs. My only disappointment was that the majority of the bulbs were very small ( there were just a few large ones) and as I’m trying to create a bluebell area in my wood I’m just hoping that they survive and establish well.
Seeds arrived quickly and as advertised. Only time will tell how they grow. Purchasing process very easy . Thanks
MeadowMania have an extensive selection of wildflower and grass seeds and I have bought the herbs for horse paddocks a couple of times. Postage is a bit expensive if you only want a small packet of wildflower seeds so it’s worth ordering a few things or sharing your order with a friend.
Arrived on time. Very happy
Until I see results in a few months time, it is a bit premature to rate Meadowmania very good! However the order process, delivery time and packaging have all been faultless.
Very pleased with my deliver of seeds. Thanks.
Very Helpful, I wasn't sure which seeds I needed for a riverbank. Received helpful advice and when to purchase.
Although we've yet to sow the seeds and see the final result, the ordering and delivery were quick and easy.
The goods arrived on time and well packaged, it will be some time before I get the benefits
Seed looks ok but they need to improve there packaging- on packet split on Arival taped up by dilivery man
Good stock, fast service.
I will be able to assess your seeds for a wild-flower meadow only as I see the flowers and plants emerge next spring and the following one. I live in excited expectation.// I was pleased to read your advice about sowing. Because of it I forked over and re-forked the land, lifting out roots of brambles, docks, teasels, nettles and grass-tufts. I'm pleased to have done this. // Being old, I wasn't able to convert mgs per square meter into a plain ozs (or handfuls) per sq yard or acre. Still, I enjoyed sowing broad-cast like a mediaeval peasant. // How long will the seed still in the bag remain usable? // Delivery by post was quick and fine // Now I feel the mania for meadow-beauty growing within me. Thank you. Jonathan Lumby.
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 1,982 reviews