MeadowMania Reviews

of reviewers recommend MeadowMania
Read MeadowMania Reviews

shop@meadowmania.co.uk

14 Golding AvenuemarlboroughWiltshire

Tell us how MeadowMania made you happy
I bought a bag of grass seed from MeadowMania. Only used recently so a bit early to see how well it will grow but order arrived quickly and the seed was a competive price.
Bought yellow rattle .. arrived promptly. I have used before so was aware of how to prepare area but there was no specific instructions for those that may not be informed. Guidelines only given for wildflower meadow mixes .
This is the second time I have ordered these seeds. I sowed some in the spring and it is the first time I have been successful with wild flower seed. All seed; no fillers like you get in some packets.
Good service, seeds look fine but will have to wait until next year to see the flowers.
Prompt delivery of my seeds , not yet down them but clear instructions given on how to .looking forward to seeing the results next year
I bought seeds, which arrived speedily, but without instructions, which were however available on the website. Can't tell how successful the seeds will be.
Wild flower mix with grass, arrived on time, after good advice about which mix to choose. It was really helpful to be able to discuss the awkward spot I wanted to make into a wildflower meadow.
The seeds have already germinated, so I look forward to seeing the wildflowers next spring.
Prompt delivery and everything as ordered. Did have some generic planting instructions but would have been nice to include ongoing care instructions ie if planting in lawn frequency of lawn mowing after seeding and what not to do
Can only comment on delivery. One item went on back order. The seeds and bulbs are about to be planted then I will see how good they are
Due to supply issues my order was very delayed and when the plugs arrived they looked very sad. We’ll see if they survive....
UPDATE: Meadowmania have responded to assure me if they don't survive they will replace, which is good customer service, thank you.
We do have long delays on dispatch of plugs at present which we are informing customers about. Plugs always leave us in a good state but sometimes get held up in the post. Generally they recover in a couple of days after some water and light. If they do not then please contact us and we will resolve the issue.
Good service. Await springtime.
Tim was very happy to offer support and advice when I had an issue with weeds growing amongst my meadow flowers. The product delivered a huge array of colour during the summer and the grass is now beginning to thicken. All in all, a good product and great service.
There was a bit of a mixup over my order, but it was quickly sorted out. The Meadowmania staff were extremely helpful. All 70 plugs arrived in good condition together with the seeds. All I have to do now is plant the plugs. It looks a lot easier on Gardener's World.
Very prompt and efficient service
Good service,plants arrived in good order
Good service and competitive prices
Good selection. As described. I did not realise they were a UK bases company as it was a .ie website so delivery took longer than I expected - apart from that no problems.
perfect, got the seeds in the post very quickly. have already put them in the ground, now its wait and see what comes up.
some i planted earlier are doing well.
Am still waiting for bulk of order to arrive but what has been delivered appears to be of good quality
Will see what difference the seeds and wildlifeplants make next yeara. It is gre`t to have them. Thank you
MeadowMania is rated 4.78 based on 3,047 reviews