Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Richard Lloyd
John Jakeman
Paul Bradley
Vincent Ruot
I’d been looking at this watch for the last year or so and have now finally purchased one,
It’s beautifully made and looks stunning, very happy with it

Regards,
John.
Punctual delivery, nice packaging and most importantly - very good looking watch!
first class company to deal with ,quick delivery of item, item first class son loves it. thank you.
Fantastic watch and amazing customer service
Nice Design, Very comfortable to wear. Very aesthetic looks. Wonderful.
Very pleased with the Haskell watch purchased
Great service and product - seamless process to order from Australia (even with a special request). Response to requests very prompt. Arrived quickly, beautifully packaged and even better in eco friendly packaging.Looking forward to seeing the lucky recipient wear it on his birthday.
I own a lot of watches and lately I am seeking small brands with beautiful designs and great quality for a reasonable price. I stopped searching! I got two watches from Marloe and I love everything about them. If you like the design, don't hesitate for a second.
I've recently saw a list of more than 100 watches in some magazine, and I picked out Marloe Watch out of them. I didn't regret a second.
Recently purchased timepiece with Marloe and definitely the quality of a watch is at high level. I would suggest it for my friends.
I bought a Marloe Coniston Vulcan for my partners birthday and we’re both absolutely thrilled with it. When I emailed Oliver to ask advice for the strap and ask for a particular serial number he responded within the hour and could not have been more helpful.

The watch itself is, as they say, beyond our expectations, the quality and attention to detail is superb and carries through from the design right down to the packaging it arrived in.

Thank you Marloe, I am sure this won’t be our only purchase and we highly recommend.
Great service, great product. Very happy.
Very impressed with Marloe Watch Company. I purchased the Haskell as an engagement present, which went down an absolute treat. The quality and design are superb. A very stylish watch.
The watch arrives with a brochure detailing the story behind the business and your chosen watch, which adds a nice, personalised touch. My queries were promptly responded to in a friendly and helpful manner by Oliver and the delivery was fast and seamless. Highly recommend.
Excellent service and the watch is absolutely gorgeous, a present for our son, he was over the moon with it
It’s very good looking watch!
I like this watch!
I was looking for an affordable Automatic to batter, I purchased the Emerald Mora.

I am delighted with my purchase which represents excellent value for money. I am not a leather strap fan generally however, the leather strap supplied with this watch is superb, comfortable and stylish and complements the watch perfectly it's hard to see how I will ever use the additional slicone strap I purchased.

The sweep of the movement will give any ETA movement a good old run for it's money in my opinnion. The only slight negative is the lume, don't get me wrong it is great when fully charged however, like all superluminova applied markers it does deplete fairly rapdily. I will look to purchase a Black should i be lucky enough to obtain one. Thank you Marloe
Received my Morar sands leather strap two weeks ago could not be more pleased. The quality is outstanding from the strap to th the crown top draw. The service from MWC was second to none would highly recommend this watch and company to anyone.
Excellent 👌 service and a wonderful watch.
No problems with ordering or with delivery.
Watch is excellent.
As a collector of high end watches, no fashion labels allowed :) I have to say that the Coniston Vulcan holds its own amoung them in terms of build quality, design and attention to detail. The finish is superb, the service and watch presentation from Marloe was exceptional and all for a reasonable price point!
However for me the huge hook on this watch is the movement, to see it in all its glory through the gallery back, interacting with it on a daily basis to wind it up means that its more than a quartz watch that is just picked up, worn and put down again. Interacting with a mechanical movement means it becomes part of your daily routine as watches used to be.
I cannot fault anything on the Coniston and will be shortly ordering the Haskell, excellent work Oliver & Gordon!
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.93 based on 884 reviews