Marloe Watch Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marloe Watch Company
Marloe Watch Company Review In these challenging times I wanted to support a British business with my next watch purchase. I have been following Marloe Watches for years now and finally decided to purchase a Haskell Field Standard.
Read Marloe Watch Company  Reviews
Paul Bradley
Vincent Ruot
Excellent company
Excellent watch
Would i purchase another product
Absolutely
The customer service is second to none .The watch I ordered is the Coniston Bluebird it ideally blends a more old world style with an aesthetic modern twist .Clearly the watch ideally suits a leather strap but I have a new metal one .My thoughts are that Marloe could do with extending the metal strap range because this watch would be amazing with a mesh strap.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 13th October 2020 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 13th October 2020
The service was absolutely excellent and I was in contact with one of the owners of the company, which persuaded me to make the purchase. The watch is so stylish and represents such quality. The product was so well packaged that it was exciting to receive the presentation box and booklet as the watch itself.
Excellent Service, extremely happy with my Coniston ..looking forward to my next Marloe watch . great to deal direct with the creators of a fantastic watch range...
Great customer service, awesome design and excellent products.
A lovely watch beautifully presented. A really special gift.
VERY GOOD SERVICE. IT WAS MADE CLEAR WHEN ORDERING THAT THE WATCH WOULDN'T BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. I DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT TOO LONG BEFORE IT WAS AVAILABLE. I WAS VERY PLEASED THAT I WAS KEPT WELL IMFORMED OF THE SPECIFIC DELIVERY DATE. THE WATCH IS ALL I HOPED IT WOULD BE AND APPEARS TO BE EXCELLENT VALUE FOR THE PRICE.
The watch is very beautiful.. Design, mechanics... Every thing just amazing. Keep doing the good work!
Très belle montre expédiée avec célérité, coffret très valorisant, je vais continuer à suivre les production Marloe.
Communication excellente, envoi rapide et ultra soignée.

Quand à la montre (une Coniston Bluebird) c'est impeccable, les finitions, le fonctionnement, le soucis du détails...

Bref, réellement une marque à connaître et à garder à l'oeil de très très prêt pour les amoureux de montre mécaniques
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 13th October 2020
I got the Coniston Bluebird as a gift for my husband. My husband loved it. It’s beautifully designed and presentation is excellent!!
La montre est superbe, et conforme à mes attentes.Emballage soigné et de qualité.
Livraison sans aucun souci.Merci, continuez comme celà.
Cordialement Olivier ( france )
I’m delighted with my Coniston Bluebird which arrived last week. The service from MWC has been fantastic throughout. Thanks guys.
Excellent service it was very reassuring that you kept us informed about the watch. Our son was very pleased with the watch it looks amazing.
I have purchased the Haskell Sand and the Coniston Bluebird this year and both are striking, comfortable, and really great value. I thoroughly recommend Marloe's watches and really look forward to see what they're going to come up with next.
The whole package with Marloe, lovely watches that do not break the bank but you know will become family heirlooms and a terrific, responsive personal service throughout the purchasing process from this amazing little company.
Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th October 2020 Marloe Watch Company  5 star review on 12th October 2020
Excellent service, got a serial number on request and fast response. Even the packaging was/is a delight to behold! Even better, the watch itself (a Consiton Bluebird) is a fantastic, a beautiful thoughtfully designed piece.
I am overjoyed with the Coniston Bluebird I received. The delivery and packaging was first class and I couldn't say enough. Excellent.
Pauline Sentance
The ordered watch came earlier than foreseen and could anyway be given as a birthday present. The watch was very well packed and the quality of the watch seems very good! It was a very well appreciated gift :))
I absolutely loved the watch, the service was great and I will definitely be buying more from this company.
Marloe Watch Company is rated 4.94 based on 878 reviews