Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
Very pleased with tablecloth ordered recently. Excellent customer service and assistance after some issues with setting up artwork online. Product was delivered within a tight timescale and quality is excellent. Would definitely recommend.
I have been trying since July to find out whether I can get spare parts for their Senior Folding Display Board System. I have e-mailed them three times (receiving an automated acknowledgement on each occasion) and called and left a message on their answerphone (talking to a human is apparently not an option) on two further occasions. Absolutely no response to my question. I like the product but customer service??????
I'm pleased with the service, looks good
I’m still waiting for a roll of Velcro and a printed table cloth - but I must say Gareth did well to source alternative display screens at the last moment! This was much appreciated - however, I await the Velcro and table cloth!!
Agreed deadline was yesterday for delivery and no note made by MH. Upon chasing the job was given no explanation about why deadline wasn't noted on initial call and when asking for even a partial refund, as the banners didn't arrive in time for purpose they were printed for, was flat out refused. Asking to have note made that we need to do a rush job/priority delivery was told they'd get back to me with updates several times which ever happened. Man who answered was very curt and cut me off when I asked if what we covered in the call could be confirmed in writing and emailed to me, to ensure clear communication of the issue with my colleagues. Rude, slow and a complete surprise as we have used MH for years with no issues before.
Our order didn’t arrive and they are unable to provide the name of the courier or a tracking number
I asked last week if a turnaround by a certain date was possible as i required delivery by Tuesday. Then there was an issue with a file so I was assured delivery by Wednesday. I had to call to check the file had been received and also push for reassurance the date would be met. Last night I received an unapologetic email to say the banners couldn't be delivered in time for the event. If i had known this last week I would have gone elsewhere but I'm now too late to arrange anything and feel utterly disappointed by your approach.
Decided to order a branded gazebo from Marler Haley with a two week turnaround time. Requested a spec and informed them of our delivery dates in advance. I provided the artwork within the deadline they provided. The following day, they cancelled my order and said they couldn't deliver it in time. I'm now left with no time to organise a replacement. Very disappointed and won't be using them again.
Great, fast service and our team loved the Step and Repeat banner. I will recommend your service to others and purchase from you again! Thank you!
Thank you JO for organising our order of the pole and panel screen, it arrived 8.30 am on Friday morning - brilliant! When 3 oldies tried to set it up we did find the sliders and clips very stiff and had quite a tussle,it was as well that we were in church so the language was contained -perhaps we needed a wood mallet or a strong young man! Anyway all in place for our special Service !
great service and product
This is the first time we've used Marler Haley and they have been fantastic! They were able to support us on a really tight deadline with the production of a large gazebo and outdoor banners - Gareth was extremely helpful and responsive and we'll definitely be using them again.
We've just reopened our café to indoor customers, and the response to our new feather flag is very encouraging. The design team at Marler Haley were brilliant with composing our flag, and the quality of the product is superb.
Marler Haley 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Easy to order. Supplied on time. Good value products
Very professional, quick to respond and helpful
Excellent quality, service is amazing!! Asked for the delivery to be 3 days after my order and they managed it !! Amazing!
Hi Rosie. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Glad we could help with the quick turnaround. Kind regards, Jason.
Excellent well made station, looks really good too, as I ask for the artwork as well. Its very robust, heavy enough to stay in place when being used, and gives a good first impression when ustomers arrive at our Service Apartment entrance. Highly recommended !
Marler Haley 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Hi Allan, Brilliant to hear you are pleased with the sanitising station! Definitely fits well within your entrance set up. Thank you again for your kind review, Jason
Very poor quality.
Hello, We're sorry the quality of the product is below your expectations. I can see from our records there has been no contact with you after point of delivery, so we cannot rule out any possible product defects or faults. If there is a fault with the product, we can get this exchanged with you right away. Please contact us if this is the case, or I am more than happy to arrange a member of the team to contact you to discuss the issue further? Kind regards, Jason
Great advice and quick delivery - thank you!
Hi Gareth, Thank you very much for the 5 star review! Glad we could help :) Kind regards Jason
They messed up a print job. Got the item collected. Failed to provide a refund and they wont reply back.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I have been in touch a number of times for you to confirm that you have received your refund. Your bank account was credited on 25th March, 3 weeks prior to your review. If you could get in touch to confirm receipt of payment that would be appreciated. Many thanks Gemma
Marler Haley is rated 4.50 based on 119 reviews