Marler Haley Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Marler Haley
Telephone
"GReat company, very helpful with the design side of things. they had a lot of patiences and worked with me every step of the way."
"Excellent products and brilliant service. Thoroughly recommend them and will purchase from the company again"
"Excellent customer service. I was called to let me know that there would be a delay in sending out the order. I was then called to let me know it had been sent, I was then called after delivery to ensure I got the order and it was all ok. Superb!"
"Compared to prices I saw for the same, or similar product, Marler Haley were superb value. Arrived on time and exactly what I needed."
"Very good service, quick turn around and prompt delivery. High-quality product."
"I ordered an iPad stand for our waiting room over the phone, the customer service I received was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The product turned up two days before it was supposed to, it was easy to assemble and we're very pleased indeed. It's a high quality unit, feels and looks expensive (it wasn't cheap so that's good) and does the job I hoped it would, perfectly. I would go straight to this company for any other display products if I ever need any. Couldn't recommend them highly enough."
"Communication was easy and I think the product is great for the price. Thanks!"
"Very good products, well suited for our needs. Easy ordering with speedy delivery."
"Good service good communication Very happy with results. Thank you!"
"Very good and friendly, Great prices too"
"speedy, personal and professional service"
"Great service, very helpful - exactly what I needed"
"The display boards I ordered arrived on time and everything I ordered was present so that was good. I tried to put everything into the carry bag but found I cannot fit in half of the poles - the ones that have the bit of metal with a screw thread on at one end. So unfortunately they have to remain outside the bag and we'll have to find another bag or way of keeping them together."
"Very helpful team, prompt delivery and a good product. Satisfied :)"
"I was absolutely delighted by the speed, efficiency of the process and quality of the banner."
"We were extremely pleased with the service and product. The goods arrived on time and the staff were very pleasant. Excellent."
"Great service Jordan was really helpful"
"Easy to order from website and delivery went exactly as requested"
"Both Gareth and Siobhan were very helpful and accomodating with my specific needs. The banners were produced on time, however there was a fault on the printing of one which was unfortunate. I sent a photo to the team and this was quickly resolved by them sending a replacement to the agent. I was not impressed by TNT whereby a delivery was left with a neighbour. The only information they left on the delivery note was a surname and not a house number, this caused some inconvenience for the recipient, as they were not sure who to follow this up with.Going forward TNT need to leave more information on the notes.Overall though I have had positive feedback from the agents regarding the quality of the print of the banners and how they look."
Thank you for the review and your feedback. It is extremely disappointing the TNT let us down on this occasion, we will take it up with them to try and ensure that this doesn't happen in the future. Thank you for the great comments about the team and the quality of the banners.
"taff are very responsive to questions but actual delivery of products was poor - faulty item, delivered on the wrong day, no receipt for payment received. Faulty item was soon replaced and receipted invoice sent when asked, but I was disappointed that the whole process was not straight forward."
We are very sorry that you were not happy with the service, the quality of our service and products is very important to us. We will be in touch to discuss how we can improve.
Marler Haley is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews