Marler Haley Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy

Beth Eccles
"Printed graphics look great and went up like a dream! Team were very helpful and I will definitely choose Marler Haley again in the future."
Robin Bryant
"During my long association with Marler Haley they have always been a joy to deal with. Their choice of display materials for exhibitions and display cannot; in my mind be bettered. They know the trade, and have sought to provide just what is needed! Well done Marler Haly"
Gill Lockley
"We've used Marler Haley for a few consecutive years now. The product is great and the Account Management excellent."
"Always dependable, fast turnaround and great prints. Thanks for such great quality banners!"
Hi Stoo,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

We look forward to working with you again in the future 😊

Claire - Marketing Department
Hi Beth,

We’re glad you’re happy with the graphics and service we provided. The stand looks great! We hope the event went well 😊

We look forward to working again with you in the future.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Great price, quality printing and friendly service. Highly recommended. Thank you"
Hi Edna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Claire - Marketing Team
"The whole process was excellent. In particular the patience of the designer SS with our initially problematic graphics and the work of SM to make sure DHL delivered on time. We would not have had our banner and tablecloth in time for the expo had it not been for Marler Haley's efforts on our behalf. The quality and VFM of the banner and the tablecloth were very good indeed. Will definitely use again."
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for leaving an amazing review!

I will pass on your lovely comments to the relevant Marler Haley team members.

We look forward to working again with you in the future.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Excellent quality and amazing customer service too. Very happy"
Hi Chris,

Thank you for leaving a review.

We’re so glad that you’re happy with the product and the service you received.

Looking forward to working again with you soon.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Fantastic product and great quality. Ordered 5 medium flags Marler Haley design it all perfect service and understanding. Kept me updated with delivery dates and even got call if happy with product. Excellent service from team. Thank you"
Hi Ivana,

Thank you for your 5-star review!

We hope the product serves you well and look forward to working again with you in the future 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
"Helpful and responsive staff enabled a prompt quality solution to be achieved."
"Really quick service with attentive and responsive staff. Dan produced 2 banners which were really high quality and perfect for their intended purpose. Would definitely recommend."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, we’re happy that you liked your banners.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Contacted Marler Haley for some roller banners i needed urgently for a show having previously been let down by another local supplier, spoke to Jordan who was very professional and helpful right from the first phonecall. He made me feel like my job was his priority. Great price and easy to submit artwork on templates that are simple to use. I had my banners delivered the following day, they looked great! I will certainly return to Marler Haley in future."
Hi Emma,

Thank you for leaving an amazing review. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan 😊.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Excellent service and delivery time!"
Hi Kerstin,

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review!

Claire – Marketing Team
"I received my 2 great looking stands today, even after I missed 2 deadlines.. Jordan and Sam were really helpful and professional. Much appreciated and recommended! I will definitely come back if I need any of the services you provide and will recommend you to my colleagues. Thank you!"
Hi Tatiana,

Thank you for leaving a review. I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan and Sam.

We look forward to working with you again in the future 😊

Hi Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and picture.

We hope to be working with you again soon.

Claire
"Roller banner purchased and very pleased. Good communication with Marler Haley to ensure we obtained good quality result. Would purchase again."
Thank you for the review! We’re happy you are pleased with your purchase.

Claire – Marketing Team
"Searched for a last minute display banner and stumbled across Marler Haley. Spoke to Jordan, who went above and beyond to find a solution that could be printed and delivered in two days. Huge thanks to Jordan for his help. Great service. Will be back again! Cheers, Jordan."
Hi Tim,

Thank you for the review! I will pass on your lovely comments to Jordan.

We hope the banner serves you well and look forward to working with you again in the future 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
"From first contacting Marler Haley with my design for a banner and their response, to receiving the proof and my making adjustments, they were a pleasure to deal with and prompt in responding to any questions. I have received my 2 x 1 banners on the day they said I would and am extremely happy with the result, excellent quality and finish."
Hi Chris,

We are so glad that you are happy with your product!

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Claire – Marketing Team
"We loved the floor stickers for our event!"
Hi,

It’s great to hear that you loved our floor stickers!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
"Excellent service, they work with businesses as if they are an internal partner, even though the service is being provided through external provision. They are very efficient and the items are all of good quality."
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We’re very happy that you had a great experience with us.

Claire – Marketing Team
"I bought two boards to enable me to put on small display of photographs covering local history. I used one of the boards the other day, it is easy to move and quite lightweight to carry. The colour chosen is perfect for black and white photographs. I am more than pleased and these boards will get a lot of use in the future. The customer service I received was exceptional and if I need any further boards or relating items I will certainly not look any further than Marler Haley. Congratulations to all of you"
Hi Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review with us. It’s lovely to hear that you had a great experience with us 😊

Claire – Marketing Team
"Excellent Service. Fast response to my enquiry and then the account executive placed the order for me. Quick turnaround too. Was very impressed. The banner was everything I expected too. Thank you."
"We are very impressed with the excellent help with the design of our new roller banners and the speedy service from Marler Hayley. Thank you!"
Marler Haley is rated 4.68 based on 65 reviews