Marler Haley Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Marler Haley
"Exactly as requested and arrived on time"
"We were very happy with the quality of the banner and turn around time was quick and highly efficient."
"Problem with the fixing attached to our replacement panels. Inflexible and intransigent attitude to our complaint. Will never use again"
Hi Maria,

Apologies for the issues you have had with the graphic panels.

As you are aware, as soon as you raised the issue with us we did offer a prompt resolution.

We are disappointed you feel this way, as we pride ourselves on our levels of customer service which can be seen in our many positive reviews.

Kind regards,
Andrew
"Overall experience was Good!"
"Rather disappointing. Items missing, items broken. Not what I expected from my past knowledge of marler haley. For the money I paid, I would have expected everything to be perfect."
Thank you for the feedback Robin, I apologise for the initial order processing error which lead to the missing part, and also for any parts that arrived damaged.
I hope that the speed and nature of our response to correct these issues helped to restore some of your faith in our service.
Many thanks,
Andrew
"GReat company, very helpful with the design side of things. they had a lot of patiences and worked with me every step of the way."
"Excellent products and brilliant service. Thoroughly recommend them and will purchase from the company again"
"Excellent customer service. I was called to let me know that there would be a delay in sending out the order. I was then called to let me know it had been sent, I was then called after delivery to ensure I got the order and it was all ok. Superb!"
"Compared to prices I saw for the same, or similar product, Marler Haley were superb value. Arrived on time and exactly what I needed."
"Very good service, quick turn around and prompt delivery. High-quality product."
"I ordered an iPad stand for our waiting room over the phone, the customer service I received was very friendly, helpful and efficient. The product turned up two days before it was supposed to, it was easy to assemble and we're very pleased indeed. It's a high quality unit, feels and looks expensive (it wasn't cheap so that's good) and does the job I hoped it would, perfectly. I would go straight to this company for any other display products if I ever need any. Couldn't recommend them highly enough."
"Communication was easy and I think the product is great for the price. Thanks!"
"Very good products, well suited for our needs. Easy ordering with speedy delivery."
"Good service good communication Very happy with results. Thank you!"
"Very good and friendly, Great prices too"
"speedy, personal and professional service"
"Great service, very helpful - exactly what I needed"
"The display boards I ordered arrived on time and everything I ordered was present so that was good. I tried to put everything into the carry bag but found I cannot fit in half of the poles - the ones that have the bit of metal with a screw thread on at one end. So unfortunately they have to remain outside the bag and we'll have to find another bag or way of keeping them together."
"Very helpful team, prompt delivery and a good product. Satisfied :)"
"I was absolutely delighted by the speed, efficiency of the process and quality of the banner."
Marler Haley is rated 4.54 based on 35 reviews