Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
We ordered a pull up stand with a very tight timescale. The service in meeting our deadline was excellent however when the stand arrived it was damaged. The damage would have been apparent had the stand been quality inspected prior to dispatch which is disappointing. The damaged sections have now been replaced and we are pleased with the stand.
Rather disappointing. Items missing, items broken. Not what I expected from my past knowledge of marler haley. For the money I paid, I would have expected everything to be perfect.
Thank you for the feedback Robin, I apologise for the initial order processing error which lead to the missing part, and also for any parts that arrived damaged. I hope that the speed and nature of our response to correct these issues helped to restore some of your faith in our service. Many thanks, Andrew
taff are very responsive to questions but actual delivery of products was poor - faulty item, delivered on the wrong day, no receipt for payment received. Faulty item was soon replaced and receipted invoice sent when asked, but I was disappointed that the whole process was not straight forward.
We are very sorry that you were not happy with the service, the quality of our service and products is very important to us. We will be in touch to discuss how we can improve.
Marler Haley is rated 4.64 based on 106 reviews