Marler Haley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Marler Haley

Tell us how Marler Haley made you happy
Very poor quality.
Hello,

We're sorry the quality of the product is below your expectations.

I can see from our records there has been no contact with you after point of delivery, so we cannot rule out any possible product defects or faults.

If there is a fault with the product, we can get this exchanged with you right away. Please contact us if this is the case, or I am more than happy to arrange a member of the team to contact you to discuss the issue further?

Kind regards,
Jason
They messed up a print job. Got the item collected. Failed to provide a refund and they wont reply back.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I have been in touch a number of times for you to confirm that you have received your refund. Your bank account was credited on 25th March, 3 weeks prior to your review. If you could get in touch to confirm receipt of payment that would be appreciated. Many thanks Gemma
Completely screwed me over for a conference.

They printed the same banner twice instead of two banners once. This was in the context of them asking for new artwork prior to printing for the banner they forgot to ship which delayed the shipping date. Correspondence was poor, no shipping info provided.

Avoid at all costs!
Hi,

I sincerely apologise for the issues that you have experienced with the order.

We pride ourselves on our customer service levels but in this instance we have fallen short of the standards the we set.

I have e-mailed you directly regarding some recompense for the issues that you have experienced.

Kind regards,
Andrew - Managing Director
The print quality was very poor.
Marler Haley is rated 4.63 based on 104 reviews