Maker&Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maker&Son
Read Maker&Son Reviews
Absolutely love our new sofa. We’ve been struggling for years to find a sofa that was actually really comfortable for people of all shapes and sizes in our family, until we saw a Maker&Son sofa advertised. We made an appointment to test one out and were immediately sold. The consultation for the exact specifications of the sofa was simple and professional. We were kept updated throughout the period of manufacture and were delighted when it was finally delivered by a charming and professional crew. The end result is fabulous. Sumptious cushions, brilliant colour, and all washable. My first sit on the sofa turned into an afternoon snooze in an instant. Thank you Maker&Son.
We are absolutely delighted with our new sofa’s, and highly recommend Maker & Son who were a pleasure to deal with.
Maker&Son 5 star review on 15th October 2020 Maker&Son 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Fantastic service , always helpful and willing to answer any questions. The sofas are amazing and so comfortable, really excellent quality.
Great and very friendly service, beautiful and very comfy sofas - I can only recommend!
Firstly I adore your product, the fabrics are interesting and a bit different. I like different! My yellow cord fabric lifts the room & gives a casual feel.It is a hit with my large family. 11 grand children & 4 dogs, plus parents.
My new second set of covers is a lovely soft blue velvet which adds sophistication. I gather I will have to be more careful with these. The velvet set came with marks along the seams but having read your care information I put it down to 'pressure marking' from being stored in the box it arrived in.I did mistake this for 'uneven dyeing'. Having left the sofa over night with my new velvet covers on there is improvement.
There was a delay in the arrival of the sofa & the wrong cushions arrived to start with but Laura sorted everything out.
We love our sofa and chairs . Beautifully made and so comfortable . A pleasure to deal with the company who kept me informed about the progress of my order .
We love our new sofa. All the people who helped us pick the sofa, manage the delivery and accounts were all delightful.
I have to say the whole experience was as smooth as the velvet sofa's I purchased from this amazing company.
They actually care about me (the client) and made me enjoy the whole journey.
Fantastic personal service & very quality product. Expensive but timeless and well worth the money
Really friendly and helpful at Maker & Son. Sofa is just devine!
I’m am absolutely in love with my new sofa and love chair . Worth every single penny.. The whole process from dealing with Amanda , right down to the delivery service was 100%. I will definitely be back to order different covers when i’m ready for a change ..THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE AT MAKER& SON X
Such a wonderful experience - from the initial visit to the showroom and the communication from the sales team throughout the process (particularly helpful with material delays/Covid impact), culminating with the arrival of my beautiful bespoke sofa. The quality of the craftsmanship is evident in all aspects of the design and the comfort level is unbelievable!
Dream sofa And wonderful foot stall.
Supremely comfortable to curl up in or sit with supporting cushion.
Cushions do not need continuous plumping as central support helps them maintain shape.
Best quality everything!
(Maker) - Posted 1 month ago
Maker&Son were superb to deal with, their personal service through the pandemic gave me all the reassurance I needed that my sofas were on track and their priority. The service is great but the sofas are better. They are my dream sofas, stylish, practical and as super, dooper comfy as they are well built. From now on, despite the price tag, I will never by a sofa anywhere else - they are perfect and worth every penny!
(Maker) - Posted 1 month ago
Very happy with our Maker&Son sofa. The team were brilliant from the moment we first enquired to the day the sofa arrived. The sofa has been made to a high standard and is the most comfortable one we've ever sat on. Massive thanks to Matt and the rest of the Maker&Son family.
What a lovely company with a team of people who really care about what they do. And as for the sofas - I’m completely in love and I’m never getting up off mine again! It’s like sitting on a cloud, and that’s no exaggeration. Can’t rate the whole experience highly enough.
With the exception of Covid related delays our whole ordering and arrival of the furniture has been fantastic. Having not seen the sofas before ordering I was a little nervous but they are so comfortable and we are delighted.
Fantastic product, I cannot recommend highly enough. It is the nicest sofa I have owned, all future sofas will be ordered from Maker&Son!

Not only was the sofa itself perfect, but so was the service, from order to delivery. Despite the COVID crisis Laura was in regular contact and the sofa arrived earlier than we expected.
I truly recommend Maker& Son in every way. I have the most beautiful comfortable sofa.
We have had our song sofa in long pile velvet for a few weeks now and we are so so happy with it. It felt like a big purchase but it’s worth every penny. I don’t think I’ve ever been this relaxed in my life. Would definitely recommend the song sofa it really is the most comfy sofa I have ever sat on.
Maker&Son is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews