Maker&Son Reviews

Chris Kavanagh
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Maker&Son 5 star review on 13th August 2021
Michael Smith-Keary
Love our new sofa, unbelievably comfortable and couldn’t fault the service. I firstly visited the showroom and got a very warm welcome and was encouraged to try all sofas and check out the numerous fabrics. Due to a change in my circumstances I had to look at buying a sofa quickly which I didn’t think Maker and Son could do but I was told to look online at the Now section to see if anything they had in stock was suitable, which I did on the Saturday and by Monday my new sofas were delivered!!
Firstly I adore your product, the fabrics are interesting and a bit different. I like different! My yellow cord fabric lifts the room & gives a casual feel.It is a hit with my large family. 11 grand children & 4 dogs, plus parents. My new second set of covers is a lovely soft blue velvet which adds sophistication. I gather I will have to be more careful with these. The velvet set came with marks along the seams but having read your care information I put it down to 'pressure marking' from being stored in the box it arrived in.I did mistake this for 'uneven dyeing'. Having left the sofa over night with my new velvet covers on there is improvement. There was a delay in the arrival of the sofa & the wrong cushions arrived to start with but Laura sorted everything out.
Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020 Maker&Son 4 star review on 2nd October 2020
Maker&Son is rated 4.97 based on 140 reviews