Maker&Son Reviews

Maker&Son 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Lily Ildarkhanova
Maker&Son 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Keith Bridges
Absolutely thrilled to bits. I spent so long dithering about what sort of sofa to get, worrying and cogitating, eventually I ordered the van to sample maker&son. I then dithered some more and ended up whim ordering on available now. And they are here. They arrived Monday. It’s July. It’s sunny. Are we outside? No. We are snuggled up on the most comfortable sofas, that just happen to look photo shoot perfect too. Neither of us can wait for winter so we can hibernate.
Maker&Son 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Wow what a stunning image! Thank you so much for the review Emma - Matt, Tom and the rest of the Maker&Son team here are so pleased you're as thrilled with your furniture as we'd hoped you would be! And what a fantastic colour choice to compliment the rest of the room might we say. We do hope you enjoy your furniture for years to come, and if you've ever any questions or further requirements, please do just let us know.
Brilliant service throughout including the mobile showroom, general advice, and a bespoke change to ensure the sofa fit. I’m extremely happy with the high quality sofa since it’s arrived! The delivery team were brilliant and went out of their way to fit around my refurbishment schedule. Would highly recommend!! Thank you
Hello there, thank you so much for the glowing review. I will be sharing this with the rest of the team who will be delighted to read this. We are so grateful to have our bespoke service, it has really helped a lot of people including yourself adjust our standard pieces in order to fit them into spaces and to adjust the size if needed. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any questions on your new items. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
Posted 1 hour ago
From receiving the initial fabric samples to then taking delivery of my Hero chair your customer service was a positive and enjoyable experience . I love my new chair it’s so comfortable , the linen is a good quality with a soft feel so its the perfect place to relax .
Maker&Son 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review. What a wonderful little space you have there, I can just imagine myself sitting there reading an adventure novel! Your Hero chair looks wonderful and the colour scheme is truly brilliant. I do hope you have many happy hours sat there and if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
From ordering to delivery to having the actual sofas in our house - the experience with Maker&Son has been excellent!! We are so happy with our purchase and the sofas really are the most comfortable ever.
Hello there, thank you for the lovely review. It really does mean the world to us that you have had positive experience all the way from initial enquiry to delivery. I will pass this on to our team who will be thrilled! Don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help with your furniture. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
Great experience — mobile showroom is really fun and convenient. They advised on everything from floor planning, to the logistics of getting the sofa into my apartment. The sofa itself is incredibly comfortable.
Maker&Son 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Hi there! Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm so pleased that you had a pleasant journey when choosing us for your new sofa. I will be sure to pass this along to the team as they always like to see a glowing review. Also can I just say what an absolutely wonderful room you have, I definitely feel transported elsewhere when looking at it. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
From bed to sofa I can categorically confirm every claim stated that these are by far the most comfortable quality handmade items of furniture that I have ever owned. From order to delivery and post care the service and friendliness of the whole team is faultless. Thank you so much.
Maker&Son 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Hi Richard, can I first start off by saying that you have an absolutely stunning living space. The sapphire sofa really does compliment the rest of your room wonderfully. I'm so pleased that you have had positive experience and I will certainly pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. If you ever have any questions regarding your new sofa please do not hesitate to get in contact. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
Beautiful, comfortable, fall-asleep-in-and miss-the-end-of-the-film bliss
Hi Anna, thank you for the lovely review! I am sorry that you keep missing the end of your films but not sorry how comfy our sofas are! Hope you have plenty of happy, comfy and sleepy years with your new sofa. If you ever need any help maintaining it or would like to explore new covers in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
The Maker & Son team went above and beyond. We were faced with a delay in delivery, unexpectedly and after we had arranged our previous sofa to be removed, and they delivered an interim sofa - so we weren't without furniture for 2 weeks! The sofa we got is super comfortable, and gets complimented by everyone who sits on it
Hi there, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am glad we were able to lend you one of our loan pieces, they do come in handy in the rare occasion we have an issue with being unable to deliver on time. They really do become a focal point in the room, we do get a lot of similar feedback mentioning friends and family being drawn to it. If you ever need any help with maintaining your new sofa or would like to explore new covers later down the line please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Maker&Son
If you had to make me choose between my husband, kids or the sofa, I’m not going to lie… it’d be a tough call. From first contact with their excellent team, we realised that we were dealing with a different class of business. The sofa is now in our newly refurbished house and we honestly couldn’t be happier. It’s the first thing everyone talks about when they visit. Thank you guys. You’re awesome!
Hi Jayne, thank you so much for the glowing review! We are so pleased that our sofa has taken pride of place in your newly refurbished home. No need to chose between those when you can all spend some quality time on your new sofa! Don't hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions about your sofa. Thanks, Maker&Son
From start to finish their dedicated personalised approach was greatly appreciated.
Hi there Bianca, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so pleased you had a pleasant journey when buying with us. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in contact.
Really pleased great quality product, service excellent from start to finish..highly reccomend..absolutely love my new settee and footstool. Thank you so much.
Hi Chris, thank you so much for the glowing review! So pleased you are enjoying your new Sofa and Footstool. If you need any help or information in the future, don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
The home visit with the showroom on wheels was ideal during lockdown. The representative was charming. I found the sofas to be expensive but of a very high quality that stands out from typical shop-bought sofas. We ordered two. Delivery was quite long, as predicted, but the sofas eventually arrived with two helpful chaps who moved our old sofas to the garage (before they find second homes) and unpacked and installed the new ones in their place..
Hi Philip, thank you so much for the lovely review. We are really pleased that you are enjoying your new sofas and that it is encouraging you to make use of your room more. We wish you all the best and if you ever need any help with them in the future, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
Wonderful
Thank you for the 5 star review Chloe, so pleased you had a good experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help in the future.
So excited to receive our Love Seat in Topaz Linen. Brilliant service from the whole team & a huge thank you to James who advised me to measure my front door!! The mobile showroom was great & Amanda really helped us work out how to make the best use of the space. Delivery was super efficient, so thank you to Matt and Harry....... Cannot recomend highly enough. Only wish we had space for more pieces!!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Hi there Bridget! Thank you for the glowing review. Your Topaz Love Seat looks absolutely wonderful in your room. Sounds like it was a real team effort that made this happen for you and I'm pleased everyone was able to help. If you ever need anything else in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. Many Thanks, Maker&Son
We purchased an already made sofa from the ready to deliver options and we are so happy. The communication was brilliant, the delivery was quick, the team installing it were really nice and helpful, and most importantly, we love our new sofa!
Hello there, so pleased to hear that you are happy with your new sofa and that you have had a positive experience ordering with us. If you need anything else please feel free to get in touch. Thank you
I love my beautiful couch and chair they are the most things I’ve ever sat on. Delivery was swift and extremely efficient.
Thanks Irene - we're so pleased you are happy with your pieces of furniture. If you ever have any questions about care or for other pieces, just let us know.
From ordering samples to the sofa arriving, Maker&Son are a fantastic company. The customer service is 2nd to none and I am absolutely in love with my sofa!!!! So much so, as soon as it arrived I went online to find an armchair. Thank you so much!
This is so delightful to read, thanks so so much Rohan. We're thrilled you had such a great experience while selecting your latest furniture. Please do stay in touch should you want to know anything more, or if there's anything else we can help you with.
Beautiful sofa, amazingly comfortable, brilliant customer service and delivery, outstanding mobile showroom.
Thanks so much for the lovely words - we're so pleased you had such a pleasant experience working with us.
Lovely personable service and such a clever idea to have the mobile show room. Loving our sofa , armchair and chaise . Colours and fabrics are fab and plumping up despite the size of cushions is easy !
Hi there Fiorella, we're so glad you're pleased with your furniture. If you ever have any other questions on looking after your pieces, or about anything else - please just let us know.
Great service and so happy with the incredibly comfy and chic Song Sofa.. I searched high and low for a UK made sofa using sustainable and toxic free materials that was also comfy and stylish.. There is a chic simplicity to their range which seems hard to find these days. This was the only company I found that ticked all the boxes.. Well worth paying a little more than the average sofa for something that will last and also eco-conscious points gained!.. each decision we make as a consumer impacts our health and the environment..and ultimately what kind of future we want to build!
Maker&Son 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Thank you so much for the kind words Sophie, we absolutely agree in being conscious of the environment as producers, and also as consumers. And how lovely to see the sofa now firmly a part of such a homely living space - truly wonderful!
Great service, great quality chair and all around wonderful experience in ordering from Maker&Son. Thank you!
Thanks so much Allison - we really appreciate the review - we wish you many happy years with your new furniture.
Maker&Son is rated 4.96 based on 109 reviews