Maker&Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maker&Son
Read Maker&Son Reviews
I found Maker&Son on Instagram and became immediately tempted. They are small artisan furniture company, just the sort of brand you follow and admire from a distance. Their products were in fairness well over my price range but I ordered the Maker&Son mobile showroom for a visit (fabulous service and great staff - thanks, Matt!), sat once in their showcase chair and opened immediately a separate savings account to put the money aside.
I am so happy I did! The chair came well under the expected make-to-order delivery time, the client service and delivery service were excellent and - lastly - I love my chair! This is exactly the sort of thing you invest for yourself in, it will be the centre of my living room for years and I could not be happier! It's come to the point when my guests coming to visit are already booking slots to sit in the chair! Thank you for a wonderful product!
I have just received delivery of my song armchair in gold leaf velvet and it is absolutely stunning! I bought a footstool a year ago and as soon as it arrived I started looking for a spot for an armchair too! The workmanship is superb. They are very special pieces. The people at Maker&Son make this a lovely such a company to deal with - everyone I spoke to from initial inquiry to post delivery were charming. Thank you!
The Song Sofa was delivered on time, is exceptionally comfortable and was actually made in two parts to accommodate a challenging access issue to our London Flat. Dealing with Maker and Son from order to delivery was extremely reassuring.
If you are looking for a wonderful buying experience and you want to treat yourself to something quite special you have come to the right place. The sofas are comfortable and really practical (can wash them at home). The staff are a professional, courteous and nothing is too much trouble.
We have had our song sofa in long pile velvet for a few weeks now and we are so so happy with it. It felt like a big purchase but it’s worth every penny. I don’t think I’ve ever been this relaxed in my life. Would definitely recommend the song sofa it really is the most comfy sofa I have ever sat on.
I ordered this sofa as a surprise for my daughter whilst she was away. Then the pandemic came, during this time I received constant assurance and communication from Matt and his team. They made sure that I was updated every step of the way, there was not one moment when I worried about not receiving my piece.

When my daughter received her sofa she was so elated and needless to say, I don’t think she will be coming out for a while. It’s everything and more. Comfort, quality and cosiness.
Outstanding furniture. We ordered the loveseat and footstool and they are every bit as comfortable as they look. Perfect for movie night.
Customer service was great from start to finish: Matt kept us informed along the way when lockdown caused a delay in the production. They were definitely worth the wait!!
Love our new sofa. Excellent customer service, professional yet warm, personal and thorough. As for the sofa, it's just what we hoped for. A big investment but so thrilled with it. Comfy and stylish and despite its whopping size, modest and understated. We bought a bespoke length of fabric to act as another overlay/throw and it works brilliantly for that.
Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with our new sofa and love seat, the Italian Linen is stunning and the colour is relaxing and welcoming. The comfort is just perfect so much so the two small dogs now have there own cushion (putting a blanket down of course)
The service was great, we were informed throughout, delivery guys were lovely. We will be recommending Maker & Son to all
We have had our sofa for a few months now. 100% linen large sofa. It is to us, the comfyest sofa we have ever owned and sat on. (sink in, I should say) The frame feels very solid and the upholstery is definitely well made. Every person we spoke to at Maker&Son was extremely friendly and every question we had was answered. Thank you.
Wonderful look and great quality Sofa. We are very happy.
From start to finish the service we have received has been excellent. From the initial visit with the van, chair and fabric samples, which is a brilliant idea and worked very well for us, to the delivery of the finished product, which we love and is the most comfortable thing we have ever sat in! We would not hesitate to highly recommend Maker&Son. Thank you to all involved.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish! Truly the most comfortable chair ever....hoping to upgrade our sofa one day!
It was a pleasure to deal with Maker&Son - a personal and helpful buying experience. I bought this sofa without trying it out, purely on description and the conversations I had with Maker&Son. I described where I wanted the sofa, the kind of colours etc - they discussed with me & sent samples of material, advising on what type of material to choose (we have two dogs). Delivery was a while but no longer or shorter than other furniture companies. I chased once. When it had been picked up from them, the company that delivered agreed the date at my convenience and kept me well-informed on the day. The guys who delivered were polite and friendly. They took all the wrapping away. All in all a good buying and follow through experience.
A lovely sofa very stylish and comfy like sitting on a cloud. Expensive but made well and built to last. I choose to have ours made with a washable velvet of our choosing and makerandson helped with this.
Simon came out with the van so we could try out the chair and was very helpful.
I’m absolutely THRILLED & I’ve been uncomfortable for the last 2 years til now. A fortune but money seriously well spent. Best of luck - you’ve earned it, one & all.
Absolutely wonderful product and service.
Our royal blue velvet sofa is a piece of art.
The team took care of us from day 1 till completion. They helped us choose the right model, showed us all their gorgeous fabrics and recommended on floor plans.
We couldn’t be happier!
Lovely quality chairs, with luxurious feel, and very quick delivery. Thanks you.
As I recline here on my Maker & Son , Song sofa , upholstered in a beautiful French blue corduroy, I feel incredibly comfortable. Immersed as I am in padded luxury I try hard to resist sleeping . Such comfort , well done Maker & Son .
Impeccable personal service and attention to detail . I look forward to many comfortable evenings !
Maker&Son is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews